Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:01 AM

Swedish Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Visa (7988 Views)

Swedish Tourist Visa / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! / Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swedish Visa by Omichls(m): 12:47am On May 14, 2010
I need a bank statement of a/c for personal a/c i gt admission 2 study in sweden
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2010
Omichls:

I need a bank statement of a/c for personal a/c i gt admission 2 study in sweden

How did you plan to study in Sweden if u got no money to sponsor urself?
Re: Swedish Visa by oyewolejos(m): 2:38am On May 14, 2010
justwise:

How did you plan to study in Sweden if u got no money to sponsor urself?
Help me ask him o
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2010
lol @justwise, u sef.Missed ur lines a lot, where have u been or should i say i have not been coming here.I got the sweden masters stuff oh and now i am confused, if i am to go for sweden or UK,
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2010
IykeD:

lol @justwise, u sef.Missed your lines a lot, where have u been or should i say i have not been coming here.I got the sweden masters stuff oh and now i am confused, if i am to go[b] for sweden or UK,
[/b]
Were you given conditional offer or unconditional one? For UK, obviously it will cost you more compared to Sweden
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2010
It's an unconditional offer!
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2010
IykeD:

It's an unconditional offer!

That means you have paid the fees then, if you changed ur mind now u will lose some money. Studying in Sweden will be cheaper for you but getting visa is the problem. Any serious reason why u want to change ur mind?
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2010
You know it's tuition-free, i have not paid any fee.Well the visa is my concern too else, i like the scandavian zone and would have been a better deal.I will still give the visa issue a shot and see how it turns out.
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2010
IykeD:

You know it's tuition-free, i have not paid any fee.Well the visa is my concern too else, i like the scandavian zone and would have been a better deal.I will still give the visa issue a shot and see how it turns out.

Oh yes! i 4got its tuition free but that is the prob as well, cos its tuition free alot of pple are rushing to study there making it even more difficult to get a visa. It will be better next yr when they start charging for fees.

Give it a go as u said and be positive abt it.
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2010
That's it! I will start the whole thing next week as by then i would have gathered all their visa requirements and pray for God's favour. Thanx broda!
Re: Swedish Visa by lad1000: 2:54pm On May 15, 2010
I think the best choice for you is Sweden.I am also admitted to a university in Sweden now and im trying by all means to get like 5 million naira in to my account.I was also earlier admitted to Greenwich management School in UK but i was asked to pay 4000 pounds initial deposit which is really expensive.The money is almost 1 million naira. The education in Sweden is absolutely free but you must have sufficient funds in your account before your visa would be granted.It doesn't matter when and how long you put it,all they want to see is that you have the funds for your maintenance and living expenses in your personal account.Sponsors account are not accepted.Make sure you have the living expenses for the total period of studies.Uk only accepts the living expenses and maintenance fee for the first year of your studies but Sweden accepts the living expenses for the total period of studies. The required money must be in your savings account as at the time you'll submit your application at the Sweden embassy,Abuja.Just try and explain to people around you to kindly transfer the money in to your account for 2 or 3 weeks and you will refund it back after then because the embassy would have concluded their verification on your account.I am also trying to get the required maintenance fund in to my account too.Sweden visa is guranteed once you can get the required money in to your savings account and i want to advice you not to use a fake account because the embassy would detect it very fast.I would have been in Sweden last year but the money in my account was not enough so i am giving it all it takes now.Please make the good use of this opportunity because sweden will introduce fees for those starting their studies in 2011.I wish you and myself all the best.
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2010
Thank you broda, u made some vital points here. I will be booking for my appointment come next week by God's grace. Mine is Masters so i don't think i nid that much. I will use this thread to update and share info about my case and i urge you and other to do so.I wish you the very best man.Thanks
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2010
IykeD:

Thank you broda, u made some vital points here. I will be booking for my appointment come next week by God's grace. Mine is Masters so i don't think i nid that much. I will use this thread to update and share info about my case and i urge you and other to do so.I wish you the very best man.Thanks

Take ur time and go through this website, it will give you an idea on the cost of studying in Sweden.

http://www.studyinsweden.se/Living-in-Sweden/Cost-of-living/
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2010
Thank you Justwise, i have gone through it.Quite informative!
Re: Swedish Visa by lad1000: 4:04pm On May 17, 2010
Iyke,hope you're good.Have you made any progress so far about getting money in to your account?I think you need like 3.3 to 3.5 million naira in your account to have a successful account.I havent booked an appointment yet because i need to get the money in to my account.Take care Man.
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2010
I am trying my best ma brother.Should be through with all their requirements this week/next week and then go for the interview.It is well
Re: Swedish Visa by lad1000: 10:57am On May 18, 2010
Iyke,I really want you to advice me because i'm so confused now.Somebody told about someone(staff of the bank) that will run money in a bank account.I really don't want to mention the bank's name for security reasons.I was told the account would be opened in one's name and an alert would be sent to the applicant's phone via text immediately.The problem i have now is that my Dad has transacted business with so much money but he asked me to wait patiently to realise the proceeds he makes so as to transfer the required money in to my account.Do you think the bank idea i mentioned earlier is good to save me the pains and stress of waiting indefinitely.Infact i was told the money could be in one's account for up to 1 and half months but silver jubliee amount(code 4 amount ) would be charged on a million each.Please i need someone to advice me.Another problem now is that i also heard from a reliable source that the embassy would still check the account again when the migration board as instructed them to grant the permit before they finally grant the permit.I'm not sure about this but there is a girl in malmo(linda by name) that post comments on sweden residence permit thread on nairaland.I want to make enquiries and ask her the number of weeks she kept the required money in her account before the visa was granted her.But from the last experience i had last year,I kept the money in my account for 19 days.I had 3.1 million there.They confirmed the money was there but they only said it wasn't enough.I'll like to make vital point at this junction that i withdrew the money from my account after 19 days.Please,i will like to hear from you soonest so that i can really know your take on these vital issues.
Re: Swedish Visa by lafredo(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2010
Hi nairalander,i need info on my sweden addmission.pls i info on thier interview,acct statement and all the neccessary things i need to no.pls give me any info on this my num is 08066283796 or mail my on saydorblack@yahoo.com
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2010
@ladi, i think those already there are in the best position to answer ur questions so i suggest u contact Linda et al.
@lafredo, pls check their website in naija, www.swedenvisa.org, u will get all the info.Cheers!
Re: Swedish Visa by DON2010: 5:26pm On May 22, 2010
HELO THIS IS PRINCE DON TRAVEL AND TOURS LTD LAGOS

OUR COMPANY PROCURE 5 YRS QATAR WORKING VISA, 2 YRS KUWAIT WORKING VISA

MALAYSIA VISAS TURKEY, VISAS ECCUADOR, VISAS BERLICE VISAS DUBAI, TICKECTING AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS,

PROFESSIONAL NURSES, DOCTORS, TEACHERS, ARE NEEDED IN STATE OF QATAR GOOD SALARY AND FREE ACCOMODATION

MECHANICAL ENGENEERS, ELECTRICAL ENGENEERS, TRAILER DRIVERS ARE CLEANERS, HOUSE KEEP ARE NEEDED IN KUWAIT CONTACT ME ON +23480 39680931 + 2348054086220 PRINCE DON
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2010
Please who knows the physical address of Swedish Embassy? Holla Pls!
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2010
@DON2010

Take your rubbish out of this thread. People here are looking for genuine information.
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2010
Please those that have been there b4, share this info, i hope to get to Abj very early tue or wed and i think it's wise to know the address before hand.Someone help pls, i just booked today and it's not on the confirmation letter either.
Re: Swedish Visa by gendebs(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2010
when u get to maitama in Abuja stop a bike tell him u re going 2 sweden embassy he will take u there. Thoz bike men knows evry embassy address, cos they know if u re in maitama u came there 4 visa
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2010
This is their address in Abuja:

Embassy of Sweden Abuja
Postal address Embassy of Sweden
P.M.B. 569
Garki, Abuja FCT
Nigeria

Address 41 T. Y. Danjuma Street
Asokoro District
Abuja
Nigeria
Tel:+234 (0)987 469 13
Tel Visa Section:+234 (0)987 469 15
Fax:+870 782 248789
Email:
Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2010
Hello @lykeD, Justwise, lad1000 and others. I've also been admitted to one year masters program. I've deposited 1.5m into my account and I am going for my interview next week. I wish all of us luck. See y'all in Sweden.
Re: Swedish Visa by lad1000: 4:24pm On May 24, 2010
Please make it 1.6 or 1.7 million.It's better if you multiply 73000 *21 which is 153300 million.The exchange rate of a swedish krona changes.I think you're good to go.I'm also trying my best to get the required funds too.All the best.
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2010
@Justwise, thanks.This is the problem, i have 3 conflicting addresses which ofcourse includes the one you gave.I have seen two in Maitama(Europe House and one other one) and then the Asokoro own.I have written them for their address but haven't received any response yet.I may have to call them tomorrow as i will go to Abj Wednesday Morning for my Appointment and i need to know the exact direction from the Airport.
Re: Swedish Visa by justwise(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2010
IykeD:

@Justwise, thanks.This is the problem, i have 3 conflicting addresses which ofcourse includes the one you gave.I have seen two in Maitama(Europe House and one other one) and then the Asokoro own.I have written them for their address but haven't received any response yet.I may have to call them tomorrow as i will go to Abj Wednesday Morning for my Appointment and i need to know the exact direction from the Airport.

Yes u need to do that. Call them and find out which is which interms of real address
Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2010
lad1000:

Please make it 1.6 or 1.7 million.It's better if you multiply 73000 *21 which is 153300 million.The exchange rate of a swedish krona changes.I think you're good to go.I'm also trying my best to get the required funds too.All the best.

Thanks guy, but the current exchange rate of SEK/NGN currency pair as at today is 19.22. I assumed its 20. I dont think it can jump to 21 just like that, unless Nigeria there is a serious crises in Nigerian economy. Your suggestion makes a lot of sense. I will try and make it 1.6m to be on a safer side. All the best to everybody.
Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2010
@lykeD, I dont think you need to bother yourself making any call. The address Justwise gave is the correct address.
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2010
Thank you Deoye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap Flight To California, Usa / Zambia Is Not A VISA Free / 31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.