Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) (661 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Just as I was told by my friend I will try to make it as short as possible.

For you guys who don't believe in such. This happened life.

My friend is a Christian. In the late 80s He went to Porthacout for business as usual. His business trip to porthacourt was successful as he made some cool cash. The cash was on him and was going back to Ibadan his Base to do the naming of his child the third day.
So here was this pretty lady sitting next to him in the cab and they started chatting right from the Motor Park. On their way he bought food for her and a bottle of perfume from one of the Supermarkets on the way. The lady told him she was going to Lagos to see her sister. And my friend too lied he was going to lagos too. My friend later convinced the girl to pass the night together with him in a hotel in Lagos and she agreed. My guy after eating Suya etc. with the girl excused himself and told her he wanted to ask the receptionist a question so he left when the lady wanted to enter the bathroom to shower. He actually went to keep the money on him with the waiter. On coming back he met the girl on the bed, eyes closed as if trying to catch sleep and he tapped her and told her to let them have fun. The lady grudgingly said No. he tapped her again and told her how would they sleep together and not have fun. He said he then dragged her towards himself. And all of a sudden this girl rolled to the other side of the bed and straight on the floor. (gbirigidi grin) in his words .

he said he was afraid and quickly stood up and rushed towards her to see if she had not wounded herself and there she laid stiff. He called her , shook her, pull her and she was stiff. He then started panicking and rushed out to tell the waiter that the girl he brought inn is dead. He said the waiter went with him and they both carried the lady on the bed and then the waiter calmed him down and told him he shouldn't panic that it happens and they have a way of disposing such bodies without letting anyone know that he should just sleep that they will sort it out in the morning. ( although he later got to know the waiter trickishly wanted him to be calm till they hand him over to the police in the morning) grin

So the waiter left. he said after about ten minutes when the waiter had left the lady sprang up with the loudest noise he has ever had roaring like a lion.( He got to know latter that he was the only one that heard the noise despite the fact that it was deafening)

he said the hairs on her head stood up in strands and the eyes have changed and become wild) he then took the fork they used to eat to defend himself and was shouting Jesus Jesus. He said the lady said in a strange voice "He will not save you ,because He did not lead you into this and He does not like what you are doing.what a pity I would have killed you but for being nice to me since we met" she then told him that next time when a lady says No to sex he should respect her stand.
She also asked him why did he go and keep money with the waiter and couldn't trust her, She mentioned again that why was he lying that he is not married that, who's child are they naming tomorrow. ( how she got to know all that was a mystery)

She gradually became normal and told him to sleep. That she doestn need his money that she could even make him rich. She later asked if he wanted her to make him rich but my guy was still shaking out of fear and said No.

My friend said he couldn't sleep till day brake.

In the morning he quickly went to the waiter collected the money gave her some money which she rejected even including the perf he bought for her, She left everything behind. And didn't allow him to see her off.

This is a true life story. My friend lives in Cotonou today.

Believe it or not Life is a Mystery!
Re: My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) by deebrain(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Good!

It is my utmost desire that this, and even more, will be the experience of any one,man or woman, that follows this way of life.

This generation does not learn through counsel anymore. negative examples of Social media are more celebrated.

He ,if this is true, has someone interceding for him, and not necessarily because he showed kindness.

The world will be ours.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
deebrain:
Good!

It is my utmost desire that this, and even more, will be the experience of any one,man or woman, that follows this way of life.

This generation does not learn through counsel anymore. negative examples of Social media are more celebrated.

He ,if this is true, has someone interceding for him, and not necessarily because he showed kindness.

The world will be ours.

When young guys say its a lie to any such stories today I just pity them. They don't want to learn from others mistakes until it happens to them.

1 Like

Re: My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) by kentebemoney: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
It is not a small something ooo
Re: My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) by diablos: 1:55am On Apr 15, 2018
OP does your friend have her number? So it's that small play that she played with your friend that chased him off to cotonou? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story) by CodeTemplar: 3:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Long time ago.

(1) (Reply)

Is Disfellowshipping Practiced By Jehovah's Witnesses Loving Or Wicked? / Witchcraft And Dreams. / Mad Twin Girls Healed At Paul Eneche's Church Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.