Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,640 members, 7,941,483 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan (15891 Views)

Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by bigtt76(f): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Probably to cool the engine faster than it would have been without the grille. undecided

Jakumo:
This car is EXTREMELY ugly. What is the function of that gigantic radiator grille ? Is it designed to trap flying bats and insects, so as to then cook them with engine heat, for the dining pleasure of the car occupants when they arrive at their destination ?

Perhaps that enormous grille operates like a bulldozer blade, for use in clearing snow and mud encountered on the way to the shopping mall ?

As the old saying goes, beauty is only skin deep, but UGLY is to the bone. This car is UGLY and offensive to look at.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by paix(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Kobicove:

This is not a Toyota but a Lexus.

I know they both belong to the same parent company but lets call it by its real name cos Toyota and Lexus are two separate divisions of the same company that cater to different markets undecided
Both the Lexus and all the other new Toyota cars and the SUVs have the same grill design. That's what I meant.
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by RotrMezie: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Lexus has never been a World Car Brand compared to Mazda.
You can't compare Motorola with Tecno. Lexus is like Tecno phone.
Lexus is only popular in Nigeria because Nigerians accept mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by sapeleboi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
yahoo boys loading.................................................
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by Jakumo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
naturefellow:
it's ugly... It's ugly. We don hear! But if them dash you, you no go collect... ? :-)

Collect for where ? I go say make dem sell am an'den send the money put for my account make I take am shook Slay Mama, smoke Akure bush and drink Sapele wata. Shame nogo let me keep dis kin wowor moto for my house. See the moto mouth as e open like Popotamus mouth yakataaa.

Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by fabienjoe: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
RotrMezie:

What exactly are you saying? You are talking BRANDS and you are mentioning Lexus and Mazda in the same sentence? Lexus is a far better brand than Mazda and for your information, Lexus is well loved and appreciated in the US. It struggles in Europe mostly due to badge snub rather than quality issues. Europeans would rather drive Benz, Audi or BMW in the luxury segment. Mazda is never mentioned in this segment. They have absolutely no offering here.
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by naturefellow(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jakumo:

Collect for where ? I go say make dem sell am an'den send the money put for my account make I take am shook Slay Mama, smoke Akure bush and drink Sapele wata. Shame nogo let me keep dis kin wowor moto for my house. See the moto mouth as e open like Popotamus mouth yakataaa.

the Moto ugly true true. The design is less than premium. But these are the kind of cars to learn to love, but can never love at first sight. Remember the camry that has gaping grille like this...?
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by kingreign(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
RotrMezie:

Unfortunately, I know for sure you're a patient of beer parlour and peppersoup gossip hence this kinda fallacy.
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by Jakumo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
kingreign:

Unfortunately, I know for sure you're a patient of beer parlour and peppersoup gossip hence this kinda fallacy.

This sounds like an indirect reference to the fads of Suya-ing and Peppersoup-ing, which swept Obodo Nigeria last year. Historians take note.
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by kingreign(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jakumo:

This sounds like an indirect reference to the fads of Suya-ing and Peppersoup-ing, which swept Obodo Nigeria last year. Historians take note.

But... I no go lie, itaf tey I had peppersoup and orijin embarassed

Well make I check mama Uduak beer parlour for ikpa road tongue
Re: Lexus Launches New Flagship LS Sedan by akum78: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
We Go Buy ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japanese Cars Vs German Cars - Which Do You Prefer To Use In Nigeria? / Check For Stolen Vehicles On This Site By Nigerian Police Force / $3million Bugatti Chiron Hypercar Gets A Worldwide Recall Over Bad Seat Welds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.