Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye (45661 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by rossyc(f): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2018
sunshineyellow:

See ehn, why are guys like that?
My first boyfriend left me after his NYSC, he got a job and started earning. He suffered in sch. His father abandoned him. I was buying foodstuffs for two, I took my gas to his house in sch then, I give him money for text books some times, I give him transport money, I try to take excess foot stuffs during hols so I can give him some, I had two phones I gave him one she his own got missing. He sleeps in a mat like foam and makes love to me there, and he told me one day that as he is hea making love to me on such bed, that when he will be living in luxery and sleeping in water bed I will still b that woman he will be making love to, he said as we sit on the rug to eat the food I prepare, we will seat tugeda on the dinning in his house to eat tugeda as well.
My dear after his service he stopped taking my calls o. Me I went for nysc n try to forget him. I latter heard he got married. I was shocked he chatted me on Facebook asking me to forgive him that his since is affecting him that his wife is not pregnant yet. He said he is happy I am doing well cox he saw I am in New jersey
I told him I wish him well. He is now forming communication. I no get Tym. My own will come.
Sure ur own will come, some guys are just ingrates, probably he now thinks u are responsible for their childlessness.. Abeg shun him, let him go and face his marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
grin

My thoughts exactly. grin

See as paul resemble church boy grin

That time e no get tattoo grin

Now bling bling for neck grin
BleSSedMee:
From Mary Amaka to posh mama.

There's no end to what money can do.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by arent88(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Sunnynwa:

Look in the mirror bro.
am not the one who spews hatred up and down,that mirror should be for u.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye by Witnes: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sunnynwa:

Who said that? How old is Peter's son? They'd already blown before the old lady seduced him into bed.
If that is d case as u said, Peter was no longer a baby to allow a woman to seduced him at that time and used pregnancy to trapped him. He may found a core something special about her that ppl may oblivion of, my think thou

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.