Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ever Grateful To You NURSE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Grateful To You NURSE (539 Views)

Why Every Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland / I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / I Taught Her This And Since Then She Has Been Grateful To Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Grateful To You NURSE by Flokey: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2018
That nurse who circumcised me God will bless her. Mhen see curving wink cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ever Grateful To You NURSE by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol. D nurse imagine d shape of her punnani take curve u. If na nurse weh sabi sex wella, dem dey sabi circumcise well but if na SU nurse, na vex she to use shape am

2 Likes

Re: Ever Grateful To You NURSE by Flokey: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. D nurse imagine d shape of her punnani take curve u. If na nurse weh sabi sex wella, dem dey sabi circumcise well but if na SU nurse, na vex she to use shape am
u might just be right boss grin
Re: Ever Grateful To You NURSE by SoapQueen(f): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Of all the reasons to thank a nurse. Funny you.
Re: Ever Grateful To You NURSE by DaniDani(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Hahahahahaha.... Chai,, I don laugh tire.See analysis..
Re: Ever Grateful To You NURSE by Flokey: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
Of all the reasons to thank a nurse. Funny you.
my franchise is my identity and pride of my existence cool

(1) (Reply)

School Fees Inquiry : Oko Poly / Where Is That Man That Trekked For Buhari? / Guys _ How To Be Extra-amazing When Bae Is On Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.