Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo (1760 Views)

MTN YafunYafun SIM Offer, Get 3GB For N1000 And More / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k / How I Secretly Get 3gb For 1000naira On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
It's Saturday, and you must be looking for a very affordable data plan that you can go for. A couple of months back, Glo released its new data plans and their prices which they called " The Unmatched Data", which is meant to give its subscribers flexible and very affordable plans, both night and weekend included. Weekend data plans are plans that can be used only during the weekend because it has a validity period. You can still use the data to browse the internet, stream live videos and download heavy files during the time frame(weekend). The Glo 3GB for N500 is the only unchanged data plan after their recent changes to their data plans. This plan works on Android, Blackberry 10, Nokia, iOS, Windows devices including Computers. The night plan is similar to the weekend plan but it works only from 12AM-5AM which costs N200.

View more here>> https://www.foxxtek.com.ng/2018/04/tgif-get-3gb-data-for-weekend-and-1gb.html

Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
On that snail network I suppose angry sad angry?
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by akiobamidele(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is it me or has GLO slashed the 3gb weekend data plan to 2gb? I got only 2gb the last time I subscribed angry
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by agoro2u: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Glo is the worst network when it comes to data speed.
Slow like a snail.
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by omoadeleye(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2018
akiobamidele:
Is it me or has GLO slashed the 3gb weekend data plan to 2gb? I got only 2gb the last time I subscribed angry

is it for a month?
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Ejadike(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Glo network is bullshit
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Ejadike(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
omoadeleye:

is it for a month?
he just stated that he did the weekend own na.
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Ejadike(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
agoro2u:
Glo is the worst network when it comes to data speed.
Slow like a snail.
I swear down.
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by omoadeleye(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Ejadike:
he just stated that he did the weekend own na.

like weekends for a month
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Mrsimplexvi: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ejadike:
I swear down.
lies
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
omoadeleye:

is it for a month?
Only for the weekend
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by akiobamidele(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=omoadeleye post=66721201]

is it for a month?[a/quote]

Sorry for the late reply. It is just for the weekend. Saturday and Sunday.
Re: TGIF: Get 3GB Data For Weekend And 1GB Data Night Plan On Glo by charlesm91(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
With their wrinkled network I can't be their lover.

(1) (Reply)

Android Phones And Poor Optimization Of Ram / How To Activate 4G Mode Only On Your Android Phone / Help!!! All My Media Files Have 'Disappeared' From My SD Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.