Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? (1822 Views)

If You Were This Guy What Would U Do?(must Watch) / If You Were Dis Fulani Guy What Will You Do???? / MONEY And ATM Machine: Wht Will U Do If U Were There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by tetede: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2007
You are at a wedding ,

You are a total Diva ,

The best dress, a perfect hairdo,

You fall in love with an invited guest ,

You get secret looks the entire night,

On the dance floor, he's by your side constantly, and he dances like a god,

You are the couple of the evening,

The anticipated moment has arrived for all single women,

The bride is about to throw the bouquet,

You are first in line, in a strategic position,

Once there, you wait for the right moment,

You look at him sensually, and with your eyes you tell him,

If I catch the bouquet, I Will Marry You!

And then, the moment you've been waitin g for,

The bride throws the bouquet,

He doesn't stop looking at you,

You jump like never before to catch the bouquet,

Your arms stretched out,

Your hands open,

And suddenly,

Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by jbuoy(m): 5:06am On Mar 15, 2007
if i was the guy, i wuld either keep staring at those things or cover them up with a handkerchief.
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by baby4u2(f): 4:21am On Mar 16, 2007
i would bury myself, lol
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by Free(f): 4:28am On Mar 16, 2007
ooh dat sucks embarassed embarassed
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by wanks(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2007
do my best to cover them quick and get her out of there for about fifteen minutes before bringing her back. but u ladies should really watch what u wear
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by loladebabe: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2007
i will just die instantly and wake when am about to be buried. but trust me i can wear that lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by trendy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked so much for catching a bouquet undecided embarassed
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by Nikegenius(f): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
Thats so so so funny. Cant stop laughing
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by trendy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah! i pray such does not happen to me, sad nikegenius i know u from somewhere, lol.
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by richo(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2007
men her boobs look like dogs own
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by Free(f): 2:47am On Mar 18, 2007
lmao grin grin
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by iice(f): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2007
laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin Oh lawd oh lawd grin grin ahahahahahaha, sorry o i just can't help myself still chuckling grin grin
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by puker(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2007
By grabibg the flower she just asked the man to grab her big boobs>
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by odada(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2007
Hello!looks like i av seen this same lady some where lipsrsealed undecided ahh yes!shes at the sexuality forum of nairaland under the same topic! grin grin grin
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by lalaboi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2007
its a piri!
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by trendy(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2007
this is the worst thing that can happen
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by gee2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2007
I go jaa, sharp sharp, shey na me send her make she wear that kain cloth
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by Nikegenius(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2007
@ TRENDY

Hi Trendy. Its possible we've met. May I know ur name or just mail me on

Thanks.
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by sirbio(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2007
grin coolthat realy nice, its good to be reminded of how GOD created us
Re: If U Were The Lady Or Guy What Will You Do? by funty(f): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2007
LMAO!!! if i were her, i'll go underground embarassed embarassed embarassed good one though

(1) (Reply)

I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower / What Would You Do? / Please Why Do NEPA Take Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.