Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm (729 Views)

Some Old School Lovely Primary School Marching Songs I Cannot Forget / I Cannot Sell On Konga / How Do You Check Your Pm/email Messages On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Gabry(f): 6:42am On May 14, 2010
Phemour, I am unable to reply you PM as I am not a Moderator. Kabo my brotha. wink

I hope everything is well for you and you have made it naaa. I really miss you and check out my FB. I wanna show u my buffday cakes! cheesy

Love always,

Mama Ngozi
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2010
The Spunk didn't even know you weren't a moderator anymore before he sent you a PM message.

This is quite retarded!
grin
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by semid4lyfe(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2010
Shey this Gabry nor dey tire to dey talk about her Styrofoam stuffed teddies and birthday cakes ni? grin
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On May 14, 2010
^^Why do you enjoy displaying your imbecilic mannerism on every section of the forum? undecided

Did the "immature" Op drag your sarcastic butt to the thread? undecided

And who are you to detect the types and kinds of threads one should post on this forum? undecided

Stupidity at its best.
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by semid4lyfe(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2010
mama-gee, if you nor get work go create one of your silly threads like why are Most Nigerian Men Unattractive instead of playing support striker for Gabry grin grin
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Gabry(f): 1:53am On May 15, 2010
Guys, please. . . Dont fight. sad
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by mamagee3(f): 9:47pm On May 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

mama-gee, if you nor get work go create one of your silly threads like why are Most Nigerian Men Unattractive instead of playing support striker for Gabry grin grin
I'm not playing any support striker or any bullsh*t you call it.

I have just noticed you enjoy bringing people down with your sarcastic replies and it really puts me off.

Instead of posting your opinions or you don't post at all and leave the thread, you enjoy dissing the poster and its simply not cool.

Gabry:

Guys, please. . . Dont fight. sad
Gabry, even though I would have loved to emulate your peace-making and loving personality on this forum. grin

I still think they are quite a lot of imbeciles on this forum that don't deserve to be ignored cause their manners and ignorance is like that of a mustang horse. grin
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by semid4lyfe(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm not playing any support striker or any bullsh*t you call it.

I have just noticed you enjoy bringing people down with your sarcastic replies and it really puts me off.

Instead of posting your opinions or you don't post at all and leave the thread, you enjoy dissing the poster and its simply not cool.

Lol. . . someone is still smarting from been called a buffoon grin grin grin grin
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2010
^And someone is finding it very hard to accept the fact that he's a royal assrat, rump ranger dimwitt. cool
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Gabry(f): 4:25am On May 16, 2010
Mama Gee, its okay naa. embarassed lipsrsealed Ive seen worst. lipsrsealed

Semid4lyfe, embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Mobinga: 8:00am On May 16, 2010
Mama gee reasons through her anus.
She types shi.T because her anus is blocked
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by tayoast(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2010
semid4lyfe:

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
grin  grin  grin  grin

Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Nobody: 9:10am On May 16, 2010
Mobinga:

Mama gee reasons through her anus.
She types shi.T because her anus is blocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Gabry(f): 9:34am On May 16, 2010
Hey, why are u guys so insultive? Thats kinda mean to be honest with you. mama gee is just being a funny lady like she always has. At least give her some credit for that! angry
Re: Phemour, I Cannot Reply Your Pm by Nobody: 10:09am On May 16, 2010
Gabry:

Hey, why are u guys so insultive? Thats kinda mean to be honest with you. mama gee is just being a funny lady like she always has. At least give her some credit for that! angry

(1) (Reply)

Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! / When Was The Last Time You Did Something For The First Time? / Great New Gadgets For Sale! Hurry While It Lasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.