Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Would You Take This Offer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Take This Offer? (528 Views)

Playstation 3 Forsale for 8k!! Dont miss this offer!! / Grab This Offer Fast!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take This Offer? by dotcomnamename: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
If your wife gave birth to this baby, and your father inlaw is ready to offer you $1m to stay in the marriage, would you run away or take the offer and still stay in the marriage? grin

Re: Would You Take This Offer? by sonofspada(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
I would stay o

Turn tthe kid to tourist attraction, generate money

Stay rich forever
Re: Would You Take This Offer? by Safiaa(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Trust me, you don’t know what unconditional love is until you have a child. Even if the father in law doesn’t offer money, I’ll still love that child and stay with my child’s father.
Re: Would You Take This Offer? by dotcomnamename: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Trust me, you don’t know what unconditional love is until you have a child. Even if the father in law doesn’t offer money, I’ll still love that child and stay with my child’s father.

Lol be deceiving yourself on this particular baby grin
Re: Would You Take This Offer? by Prognose: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Guy Pls put warning: graphic pics! shocked
Re: Would You Take This Offer? by Mcy56(f): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why will he run away? Is it not his by-product?
Think you should reframe the question to ask ladies if they will not abandon the child for him and run away due to the mouth watering offer. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Solar And Electricity Inverter / Malawian Mother Marries Her Own Son / 6 Effective Ways To Handle Sibling Rivalry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.