Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? (2819 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Realhommie(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Stanzascop:
well,the truth still is that,I drove her to her parents,cos she said she had an interview the following week. See,I must tell you,my wife has been caught up in very compromising situations in the past,I always forgave her. She is very domineering and her parents cant even correct her.
I have noticed this on several occasions.
The last time,I was there to see her before all these,I asked her why she wouldnt come back to ogba where we live,her response was that she wasnt coming back to Ogba,infact I should get a new house on the island,preferably lekki phase 1, I said to her,the tenancy at our house in ogba runs for another 16 Months,so nothing can be done about changing that till after the 16/months,She only said ,she has told me what she wants.
And that was the end,her father and mother were right there and said nothing.
So ,you see I have learnt from their security man that she goes out till late at night and all that.
But,I need to get solid proof,before I can take that on.
Contracted P.I.s to handle that last week,because I need prove to divorce her without any complications if it comes to that.
I have never in all my dating life seen such irrational display from a woman.
I am not anxious for anything,I only want to ensure I can have good grounds to walk away,and not relinquish or share any of my assets as settlements in the eventual divorce proceedings.
Hmmmmmmmm... I can only wish you all the best bro.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by waywardpikin: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Stanzascop:
well,the truth still is that,I drove her to her parents,cos she said she had an interview the following week. See,I must tell you,my wife has been caught up in very compromising situations in the past,I always forgave her. She is very domineering and her parents cant even correct her.
The last time,I was there to see her before all these,I asked her why she wouldnt come back to ogba where we live,her response was that she wasnt coming back to Ogba,infact I should get a new house on the island,preferably lekki phase 1, I said to her,the tenancy at our house in ogba runs for another 16 Months,so nothing can be done about changing that till after the 16/months,She only said ,she has told me what she wants.
So ,you see I have learnt from their security man that she goes out till late at night and all that.
Contracted P.I.s to handle that last week,because I need prove to divorce her without any complications if it comes to that.
I am not anxious for anything,I only want to ensure I can have good grounds to walk away,and not relinquish or share any of my assets as settlements in the eventual divorce proceedings.

All this talk and you still didn't answer the question. Why did she leave your house?

Be honest sir.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by SoapQueen(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Stanzascop:

I am really, really sorry to hear this. Somethings are meant to break if they aren't strong enough.

If you feel it isn't worth the stress, do what suits you.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by eberetos: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
dtruth50:
if its just once u see her call, it might b a mistake especially whatsapp video call
Let her call u... u love her & she knows, so use wisdom to avoid emotional manipulation... she should come back
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by dtruth50: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
eberetos:
Let her call u... u love her & she knows, so use wisdom to avoid emotional manipulation... she should come back
ahhh! no be me abeg. i reject dt with full force
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Stanzascop: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Oyenike01(f): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
whatapp call was a mistake, she wanted to view your display picture, it doesn't mean she wants you back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Your Partner Love You Even More / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? / Video Of A Disable Man Doing This At Back Of A Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.