Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,906 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Child Abuse: Mary's Ordeal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Abuse: Mary's Ordeal (370 Views)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Abuse: Mary's Ordeal by aprokomag: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please note that the name & location of our source have been altered for security reasons.

This is what Mary has to say:
"Hi Aprokomag and readers. I am Mary from the southern part of Nigeria this is my story. From age eight, I lived with my mum and step dad, after my dad travelled out of the country. My step dad would call me to his room whenever my mum was not around and threaten to kill me, if I told anyone what he was doing. Then he will bring tape to seal my mouth, cane, koboko and belt. He would flog my bare skin countless of times without me doing anything to offend him. He was always very excited anytime he flogs me. I'd have bruises all over, whenever my mum asks, he'll say I stole his money, wristwatch or any of his possessions. They will quarrel over beating me, but my step dad will tell her that she is spoiling me. At first he just flogs me. But one certain day, he called me to do the normal ritual, I was already shivering with fear. I wanted to kill myself his eyes was unusually scary, he flogged the hell out of me I was almost dying, then he raped me.

I know you would ask where my mum was? She worked with an agency that allows her to travel for months. I became so timid, afraid, I ran out of the house because it was more than hell living in the house. I was already 15 by this time. I begged someone and I called my mum's number, it was unreachable, I called my aunt and narrated all to her, she came to were I was the next day and took me to her home.

News came later that my mum had died in a ghastly motor accident. I started living fully with my aunt. She loved me so much, but after a while things changed. She would maltreat me, starve me, at times I'll miss school. She had a supermarket then, so most times I alternated with the sales girl. My older cousin continued from where my step dad stopped. But without flogging me. He had tried one night to rape me, but he didn't succeed. If I told my aunt what her son was doing, she would kill me or drive me away from her house or so I thought.
Read more on:
http://www.aprokomag.com.ng/2018/03/stories-that-touch-marys-ordeal.html

1 Share

Re: Child Abuse: Mary's Ordeal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why are my eyes watering

Something must be wrong with my phone screen it's making water come flow from my eyes as I read this story

Why do I feel so over come.with sadness ? Something must be wrong with my.phone

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Senate Delegation Denied Access To Melaye In Hospital(Photos) / Man Breaks Down In Tears After He Was Arrested For Army Uniform Theft / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.