Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos (978 Views)

Portable Bows To KWAM1 As The Fuji Legend Advises Him. / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos by CastedGist: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Fuji Czar's King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's baby daughter, Princess Fauziyyat Adebosipo Moradewunmi clocks 1 today.

Here is his message to this cutie "Far away in Mississauga Ontario here in canada, I glorify God Almighty that gives me the grace to celebrate your 1st birthday on this planet earth. My precious, Adorable, cutie and Pretty Angel.

Olasunkanmi Akanke Melissa Ayinde-Marshal. Your arrival when you were born in the city of Chicago, this day last year, precisely 14th April 2017 says to us another Angel has come to bless our family. Yes Akanke you double digit everything same as recorded by those born before you.

The blessings all of you my children brought to this world, says The good Lord is very pleased with this noble family from the Royal lineage of FIDIPOTE RULING HOUSE OF IJEBU-LAND.

God Almighty shall keep me alive to see you all through the journey of life as you all Destiny from heavenly father to contribute to the wellbeing of the society & the world you are born into.

From all of your seniors both home and abroad, myself and Titilola Fatia Adufe your Mom, we all says Happy 1st birthday Meli-Meli our little Baby of the OJUSHAGBOLA DYNASTY.

See More Photos http://www.gistmore.com/fuji-legend-kwam-1-celebrates-first-birthday-last-child-cute-photos

Re: Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos by CastedGist: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2018

Re: Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos by dafeyankee: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos by Olalan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Happy Birthday to her, just really amazed at what pushes old men to keep on impregnating women, at his age still buying pampers and baby food
Re: Fuji Legend, Kwam 1 Celebrates First Birthday Of His Last Child With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olalan:
Happy Birthday to her, just really amazed at what pushes old men to keep on impregnating women, at his age still buying pampers and baby food
I think he's not really into having more babies but some old girls just trying to attach his name to theirs, that's why. I guess he don't give a Bleep about having many babies as far they can bring them up.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See How Unilag Students Watched The Bbnaija Grande Finale / Joseph Anita Shares Cute Photos With Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Alex / Quilox Boss Shina Peller’s Cologne Collection Is Quite A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.