Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,278 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

What's The Point Of Relaxing Your Hair For More Than Seven Years And Your Hair I - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Point Of Relaxing Your Hair For More Than Seven Years And Your Hair I (374 Views)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / "Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Relaxing Your Hair For More Than Seven Years And Your Hair I by bookieocean1: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
WHAT'S THE POINT OF RELAXING YOUR HAIR FOR MORE THAN SEVEN YEARS AND YOUR HAIR IS STILL MID-BACK LENGTH WHEN YOU CAN GROW YOUR HAIR TO WAIST LENGTH WITHOUT USING RELAXER IN FIVE YEARS??
Don't miss out, take this opportunity to join our very first Super hair care training coming up on the 20th of April 2018. Training fee is highly affordable(1500). You get to learn the BASICS ABOUT YOUR HAIR
COURSE OUTLINE
• How to detangle hair and detangling kit.
• Steps for setting natural hair.
•How to make gel for permrod sets.
• How to make gel for super defined braidouts.
•How to make gel for super defined twistouts.
• Papaya seed hair kit.
• Natural hair shampoo and conditioner .
• Natural hair Leave in conditioner (Liquid based).
• Natural Hair Leave in conditioner (Cream based) .
• Natural Hair Aloe Vera hair moisturizer .
•Natural Hair Deep conditioner for stronger, fuller, shinier hair.
• Natural Hair Deep conditioner for softer, shinier hair.
*BONUS for the first 50 to register is free training on how to get defined curls on hair instantly plus recipe, SECRET REMEDY TO TREAT DRY AND ITCHY SCALP WITHIN ONE WEEK, how to to make cool pressed coconut oil, carrot oil, 30 days front hair replenishing oil, how to use Aloe Vera for PRE-POO, coconut milk for silky hair transformation , SECRET REGIMEN FOR SIX INCHES HAIR GROWTH IN ONE YEAR.
All products are full of natural ingredients, CAN LAST FOR MONTHS does not change hair permanently, can be washed off and are 100% effective.

*BONUS FOR FIRST 5*
HOW TO MAKE BREAST AND BUTT ENLARGEMENT OIL
HOW TO MAKE DIFFERENT TYPE OF BODY CREAMS
Date: 20th of April 2018
Days: 3days Class
Time: 9pm
Hours per day: 1 hour lecture
These and some more are what you will LEARN during this online TRAINING, it is an interactive and
An ebook will also be sent to you @ the end of the training.
NOTE: ONLY interested people contact me via Whatsapp phone number
Whatsapp or call: 08074534468 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Using Teachers’ N5million Cooperative Fund For Church / Teaching Of Integrated Science In Primary Schools Problems And Prospect / Is Fine And Applied Art Still Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.