Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,282 members, 7,977,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Oau New Student Need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau New Student Need Help (817 Views)

UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number / Harvard’s New Student Denied Entry Into US Over Social Media Posts By His Friend / How To Make Laspotech Acceptance Fee, Clearance Procedures As A New Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau New Student Need Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
to all oau undergraduate returning student. I just gained admission into oau ole ife and we are resuming on the 29th of april.. but I havent got accommodation so far.. I tried the school hostel but is no more available. .. so pls what is the budget of getting an accommodation close to the school campus. . ur advice will be much appreciated thanks.
Re: Oau New Student Need Help by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
You gained admission into OAU, ole lfe? That must be a scam university. Meanwhile, my comments will be visible after approval
Re: Oau New Student Need Help by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
kaorama:
You gained admission into OAU, ole lfe? That must be a scam university. Meanwhile, my comments will be visible after approval
I mean ile ife
Re: Oau New Student Need Help by legendary0001(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
sanux:
to all oau undergraduate returning student. I just gained admission into oau ole ife and we are resuming on the 29th of april.. but I havent got accommodation so far.. I tried the school hostel but is no more available. .. so pls what is the budget of getting an accommodation close to the school campus. . ur advice will be much appreciated thanks.
Budget #150,000-#170,000 for Self-con & #50,000-#70000 for single room. You'll get one from Adesakin - Mayfair - Parakin...Just check around. Good luck!
Re: Oau New Student Need Help by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
legendary0001:

Budget #150,000-#170,000 for Self-con & #50,000-#70000 for single room. You'll get one from Adesakin - Mayfair - Parakin...Just check around. Good luck!
that's too much anyway thanks
Re: Oau New Student Need Help by Dorlarphor10: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Congrats on your admission to oauife
Am so sorry for you guys
I heard so many of you guys were not given bed space,
The school want to reduce the numbers of occupants in every room
Normally before now, there are always enough space for freshers.
Back to your question, you can get a space like around 70-100k around asherifa area.

(1) (Reply)

Study In North Cyprus With 50% Scholarship-early Admission For September Intake / Top 10 Best Accounting And Finance Universities In The World / Waec, Please I Beg You, Do Not Release The Results Of Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.