Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,774 members, 7,935,292 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Facebook Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Again? (1003 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Again? by makky(f): 9:56am On May 14, 2010
Wat do u do if u find out that ur date is adding ur girlfriends on his friends list. I complained but he said its the respect he has for me that matters most but I dnt like that. What wud u do in my shoes?
Re: Facebook Again? by Areaboy2(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2010
Just add his frens too and you guys are even,

he adds them doesnt mean he wants to hump them (actually thats a lie. he does ;p)
Re: Facebook Again? by horlabiyi(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2010
wel,i dont really believe anything on FB.
Re: Facebook Again? by Ben13: 4:47pm On May 14, 2010
Maybe this Facebook thing will reduce on here by July when every member is suppose to pay monthly for subscription. cheesy
Re: Facebook Again? by Roses1(f): 5:34pm On May 14, 2010
He is meeting pple, I am meeting pple and also hooking up with our old friends doesnt mean we are humping 'em, as area boy said,
Re: Facebook Again? by Faher(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2010
So he can't add females on Facebook because of you? You're too insecure, Lady. Aren't you at least happy that you can see any female he adds?
Re: Facebook Again? by Faher(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2010
Ben-10:

Maybe this Facebook thing will reduce on here by July when every member is suppose to pay monthly for subscription. cheesy

That monthly charge thingy is a hoax
Re: Facebook Again? by Tashaluv(f): 6:33pm On May 14, 2010
Faher:

So he can't add females on Facebook because of you? You're too insecure, Lady. Aren't you at least happy that you can see any female he adds?
right!
Re: Facebook Again? by sashaa(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2010
Area_boy:

yeah, ryt! Let's c how dat goes down wt him
Re: Facebook Again? by sashaa(f): 7:34pm On May 14, 2010
Area_boy:

yeah, ryt! Let's c how dat goes down wt him
Re: Facebook Again? by candylips(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2010
facebook again
Re: Facebook Again? by Igwe9(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2010
candylips:

facebook again
and the question goes to the op. cool
Re: Facebook Again? by lynx7: 8:28pm On May 14, 2010
dats interesting, why will u express youurself to him and he wudnt wanna make change, add his friends,not soooo close ones tho,make sure they are hot,sure he will come to his senses, some guys can be irrational sometimes,i dont blame them tho.moreover, u said d gurls are yr friends,innit? try ask them wat they discuss,
Re: Facebook Again? by ebinom(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2010
Faher:

yeah atleast you know who he's adding and then you won't know what goes on with facebook chatting and personal messages grin but on a serious note if you trust him then don't worry but if you don't like it and he doesn't consider your feelings please feel free and do the same thing to him.i have learnt to give guys a taste of their own medicine.it works very well lol
Re: Facebook Again? by Mynd44: 9:59pm On May 14, 2010
He probably added your friends to enlarge your relationship circle and to hump your hotest friend
Re: Facebook Again? by makky(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2010
thanks for your comments and adding his friends are just what am gonna do
Re: Facebook Again? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2010
makky:

thanks for your comments and adding his friends are just what am gonna do

And if you find out that he humped your friend (s) whachu gon do?? I suggest you do the obvious! grin
Re: Facebook Again? by daduke2k(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2010
Facebook? Neva realy believd dat shìt. . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Of London Based Ladies / South African Man Killed By Wife / Paid To Do It: Bt Fail 72 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.