Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (51470 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2010
Almuhandis:

Boy! you are trying-as we say in Nija grin I suspected you would be the only one to respond first,Because you have the most developed brain among the Lot smiley
1 Why are you reacting? did I hurt you? Why didnt you allow the persons that drew rain to feel the downpour.you have developed a SOP as regards the truth from the Quran. Everytime I expose evil from your book, you will either call me a devil or say I am on my own-why dont you answer the Issues I am raising using the quranic verses.You cant because the Book is shallow. filled with evil,violence and blood. Tell me,if we compare according to you prohet Isa and Prophet mohammed,what they say and did and their lifestyles,which one qualifies for Divine approval.
you are right when you said the God of the OT shut you and I out. But not Jesus who came also for the gentiles(even the Jews must accept him,if not you and them will suffer the same fate)-for you and I. Take it or leave it your Mohammed shed so much blood, did and encouraged violence, was a liar, was a polygamist, very unforgiving, kept shifting the goalpoast.compare with the life of my Lord and God yesua Almasiya.

Stop ranting about shallow things, talk from your quarnic text-that vile book of yours.
One Reason Why Jesus is GoD.Amen
The whole world is reading this thread-Alleluiah Alleluiah Alleluiah.Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God of Host-the book of Revealation

The difference is clear. grin grin grin grin
How could you forget to mention Sharia laws and co but your sins are forgiven grin

Jesus is Lord,no controversy.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2010
he Temptation of Jesus

1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

3The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.” -----> Was the devil standing next to Jesus?

4Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone.’a”

5The devil[size=18pt] led him [/size]up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours.”

Imagine what Kind of god? follows the devil in his back,(The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world), It is a pity that Bible places Jesus behind the devil as we read the devil Led. What made Jesus follow the devil? what made Jesus listen to the devil? how is Jesus suppose to be God if the devil is tempting him and instead of striking him with thunder kept following the devil up and down.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2010
vedaxcool:

he Temptation of Jesus

1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

3The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.” -----> Was the devil standing next to Jesus?

4Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone.’a”

5The devil[size=18pt] led him [/size]up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours.”

Imagine what Kind of god? follows the devil in his back,(The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world), It is a pity that Bible places Jesus behind the devil as we read the devil Led. What made Jesus follow the devil? what made Jesus listen to the devil? how is Jesus suppose to be God if the devil is tempting him and instead of striking him with thunder kept following the devil up and down.
You need understanding. Devil had never appeared in a human form.
Everything transpired in the spirit realm.Thank you.

It doesn't matter how you feel about it: JESUS IS LORD.
Except a man repent and be born again,he cannot see the kingdom of God.

I rest my case.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2010
kola oloye:

You need understanding. Devil had never appeared in a human form.
Everything transpired in the spirit realm.Thank you.

So Jesus was also Hungry in spirit and Left Jordan in spirit etc and to show how "intellectual" you are, even in the spirit you mean to tell us your lord was so weak in spirit that he allowed the devil take to places and show him "joints"? My simple question which you will cannot answer is why did Jesus allow the devil to lead him either in flesh or in spirit? I rest my case.
kola oloye:

It doesn't matter how you feel about it: JESUS IS LORD.
Except a man repent and be born again,he cannot see the kingdom of God.

I rest my case.

Didn't your pastors tell u the Jews are going to heaven regardless of whether they are Christians OR NOT, I guess so.
U have no case.Do have a pleasant day.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
@Aletheia: « #766 on: Today at 04:26:15 AM »
[Quote]^Hallelu---->Praise ye
Jah---->Jehovah

Alleluia is the latinized version of above.[/Quote]What language is Hallelu to mean Praise ye? What Language is Jah to mean Jehovah? What is Praise ye in Latin? What is Jehovah in Latin? Contract them to Alleluia. Then come back with the correct answers. Sometimes, you put your operating gown wrongly, as if you are wearing straitjacket. Or you put your blood soaked dirty shoes in your mouth. The Jews were the primary and the only receivers of the OT and NT. Why will Christians, a derivitive of Judaism abandon Semitic language and adopt latin? I direct this to the protestants who hate the "Roman Catholics" so much so that they are considered to be idol worshipers.

Laus Deo Latin words meaning "Praise be to God"71

Without making your head hurt, does it make sense if a nigerian citizen says I love Nig, when it is clear that people from Niger Republic can argue that she actually meant their country? This is exactly what you are saying above, and with the hymm below. By the way Jehovah, Yahweh, Eloi, Adonia, Elohim, none of them is the True Name of God. The children of Isreal (jews) will tell you that. Each is a substitute since they cant say His Name or dont know it for whatever reason.

[Quote]The name of your god doesn't appear anywhere therein.[/Quote]Dont be in a hurry. You have enough foot in your mouth already.

[Quote]Quote
Psa 113:1 Praise ye the LORD (H[b]alle[/b]lujah). Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
Psa 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Psa 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Psa 113:4 The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
Psa 113:5 Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
Psa 113:6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
Psa 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
Psa 113:8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
Psa 113:9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.[/Quote]With some accent, what I bold is Allah in a pronounciation, of some people. Say french people. I have read Allor from a person who clearly meant Allah. That same person will write Allah properly in Arabic.

From the internet: In the Bible

The term is used 24 times in the Hebrew Bible (mainly in the book of Psalms, e.g. 111–117, 145–150, where it starts and concludes a number of Psalms) and four times in Greek transliteration in the Christian Book of Revelation.

The word hallelujah occurring in Psalms is a Hebrew request for a congregation to join in praise. It can be translated as "Praise Yahweh, you people", and is usually worded in English contexts as "Praise ye the LORD" or "Praise the LORD". This is not a direct translation, as Yah represents the first two letters of YHWH, the name for the Creator, and not the title "lord".[1] To give fuller meaning in this context, Hallelujah could rightly be translated "Praise Yahweh", or "Praise Jehovah" (signified by Jah).[2]

In the Hebrew Bible hallelu[b]jah[/b] is actually a two-word phrase, not one word. The first part, hallelu, is the second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hallal.[3] However, "hallelujah" means more than simply "praise Yah", as the word hallel in Hebrew means a joyous praise, to boast in God, or to act madly or foolishly.[4] The second part, Yah, is a shortened form of Yahweh YHWH, sometimes rendered in English as "Jehovah". The Septuagint translates Yah as Kyrios (the LORD). In Psalm 150:6 the Hebrew reads kol han'shamah t'hallel yah;[5] the final word "yah" is translated as "the LORD", or "YHWH". It appears in the Hebrew Bible as הללו~יה and הללו יה. In Psalm 148:1 the Hebrew says "הללו יה hallelu yah". It then says "hallelu eth-YHWH" as if using "yah" and "YHWH" interchangeably. The word "Yah" appears by itself as a divine name in poetry about 49 times in the Hebrew Bible (including hallelu yah), such as in Psalm 68:4–5 "who rides upon the deserts by his name Yah" and Exodus 15:2 "Yah is my strength and song". It also often appears at the end of Israelite theophoric names such as Isaiah "yeshayah(u), Yahweh is salvation" and Jeremiah "yirmeyah(u), Yahweh is exalted".

Halelujah appears in Revelation 19 in Greek transliteration as "hallelouia" (ἁλληλουϊά), the great song of praise to God for his triumphant reign. This transliteration also appears in the Septuagint. How does the great Yahweh, Jehovah becomes merely JaH? Where is the Eloi mentioned by Jesus? Where is the Adonia mentioned when the jews really need answer, action immediately? Where is the Trinity? Where is Elohim?

@Almuhandis; « #767 on: Today at 08:02:30 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:53:56 AM
@Almuhandis: Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not GodThis Alujannu thinks he is making sense. Whats the difference between disbeliever and unbeliever? I think you drink paya. Now, take a look at your gods: take any one of them, Old testament or new testament of Trinity. They are all killers, without any logic. They go to the extreme. The reason they will even cut down trees. Kill animals. Both they could have used to enrich the "believers". Your gods are very ethnocentric. They claim to love an ethnic people while you said they created us. The rest of us they rejected as if they did not create us according to you. They loved even the evil doers from the ethnic group that they chose. They hated the rest of us, who their people call gentiles, regardless of how God conscious we are. Jesus, excited Moses to kill nations. SO who is the worshiper of the devil now, you this Alujanni. Iwin ara e. While I say Audhu bIllahi minal Shaitani rajim. You say you love Shaitan, who played with one of your gods.

This type of talk can only interest the likes of Olaadegbu and Aletheia. For us, Ayatul Kursi is enough to scare your type aware, you shayatin ins.

The people from your town should reject you and throw you to the outskirt of the town. Where do muslims lie to one another? Is it not permissible to lie to your enemy so that you can gain upper hand? is it not permissible to lie to save and preserve yourself from peril? You live in Nigeria. WIll you not lie to armed robbers or the area boys who want you dead, if the lie will let you see your people instead of malaika mouth taking you to christian heaven where jahannam is awaiting your hide? And you almost make me laugh; America the single most powerful country of our time lies to gain upperhand against her enemy. Rightfully so, it is in your heart, you anjunnu, iwin orita. Now I have to laugh right here; Jesus didnt have enemy? I guess the people who hung him were his best friends? Who needed enemies when his best friends were like that! Poor christians. they put their dirty feet and the broken shoes they cover it with in their big empty toothless mouth!

You are on your own. Your place is reserved.

Local man thinking. Aletheia, sheee o ri eeni to nshee ashaju e? Wo bo sheee nronu.

Do we still have people we call omo gareji in 9ja.

Whats the top One reason? Where is Jesus name written in the Alleuiah? Where is Yahweh written in the Aleuiah? Where is Jehovah written in the Alleuiah? Where is Adeonia written in the Alleuiah? Where is Elohim written in the Aleuiah? Where is Eloi written in the Alleuiah? Is Allah written in Alleuiaah? You be the judge.

Boy! you are trying-as we say in Nija Grin I suspected you would be the only one to respond first,Because you have the most developed brain among the Lot Smiley[/Quote]Am as much a Nigerian as you. I suspect that am even a better Nigerian, because my heart is tied to her.

[Quote]1 Why are you reacting? did I hurt you? Why didnt you allow the persons that drew rain to feel the downpour.you have developed a SOP as regards the truth from the Quran. Everytime I expose evil from your book, you will either call me a devil or say I am on my own-why dont you answer the Issues I am raising using the quranic verses.You cant because the Book is shallow. filled with evil,violence and blood. Tell me,if we compare according to you prohet Isa and Prophet mohammed,what they say and did and their lifestyles,which one qualifies for Divine approval.[/Quote]About hurting; you are too little to hurt me. I have survived harsh condition by the Protection of Allah. You cant even try. so get that out of your Yaba Motor park mindset. I dont know what SOP is, If you know anything about the Quran, you would have known that Allah responded to you already about your accusation of umm Muminu Aisha bint Abu Bakr, 9RA) Zaujatu Rasulullah (AS). Allah curses those who accuse believing women of lewdness. You did, so that was your condition. If you doubt that such a verse is in the Quran, then wager that you will renounce idolatry of Trinity, and enter Islam (Silm) Kaafa (totally), if I show it to you. And as to who is the most beloved and most admired among mankind, indeed between Muhammad (AS) and Isa bin Maryam (AS), the answer is clear: Allahumma salli sali allayhi Taslima (Alleyhi wa salatul salaam, ya Habibi Mustapha). I wonder what we do with OT, and company of the Bible, and the future wars expected in the NT, if Quran is termed VIOLENT? Where does Quran allow the non combatant, the old, the weak, the children, the women , the animals, the trees, the whole community to be destroyed from the get go?You will find this very vile thing in the Bible. How d we compare the two? One is a book of real guidance; measure as human will expect it. The other is an overture and nothing more because it is already corrupted. It says one thing and opposes itself in another. Both of these conditions in the same book cant come from God Who it claims is not the Author of confusion. But the Bible is full of confusion. Do we still have aa jagbe mo keferi in Yoruba land? You are the darn keferi, Aljannu man.

[Quote]you are right when you said the God of the OT shut you and I out. But not Jesus who came also for the gentiles(even the Jews must accept him,if not you and them will suffer the same fate)[/Quote]Where was jesus when he as yahweh or jehovah was rejecting your black hide in Nigeria? Was jesus asleep? A no show? What? Answer me, mr christian? You see how the Bible goes against its own statement? Now you said the jews, the people you called the Chosen one, the one who holds your salvation will even go to Hell fire like me a Muslim who refuses to accept a ghost and a man and a pappy as Gods. You are failing so badly that success is getting away from you.

[QUote]-for you and I.]/Quote]Seee i wo ogbeni yi ko mu oti saaa? Whats the meaning of this?

[Quote]Take it or leave it your Mohammed shed so much blood, did and encouraged violence, was a liar, was a polygamist, very unforgiving, kept shifting the goalpoast.compare with the life of my Lord and God yesua Almasiya.[/Quote]Yaa Allah. Tell me a lie that the messenger told. Just one that we can latch on to. I will give you all the lies of your human god. You asked for it. Now you gonna get it. You hear me? What goalpost did Muhammad (AS) shift? From what to what?

[Quote]Stop ranting about shallow things, talk from your quarnic text-that vile book of yours.
One Reason Why Jesus is GoD.Amen
The whole world is reading this thread-Alleluiah Alleluiah Alleluiah.Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God of Host-the book of Revealation[/Quote]And you have spoken from your Bible. Specifically the OT that is a mere fill up the Book part of the Bible, since it is a mere One Liner; Love your God with all your heart. Love your neighbor as yourself. Notice jesus was not the one to be loved here. It is God of Jesus Who sent him as a servant to the Children of Israel. And when you claim that he was sent to the whole world, you are either the liar or you know who, already.[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
Whats the Top One reason? You guys never did give it.

Aletheia, I never knew that you are this timid. You cant givea single reason. I know Aljannu almuhandis is just a showboater.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
cool yeah in my father's village we have show boats grin
See the ranting of a drowning man.All of a sudden you dont know where your prophet lied to kill a soul-the soul Jesus came to save
Why cant you keep your cool,in a cool state you respond and write well.But once that spirit of suicide bombing comes upon you, you begin to loose your little intellectual prowess.
Just step back and look at your last two posts compare to two weeks back-you have just lost a nut in your head. All in a bid to protect a failure of a prophet(he can even keep the women in his household) and a Dead god who must be fought for shame on your,even as the Holy Spirit redeems your wrteched soul.
I WILL NEVER, I SAY NEVER TELL YOU THE ONE REASON JESUS IS GOD-it will kill your suicide spirit and save your soul to yesua Almasiya.Amin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
nopuqeater:

Aletheia, I never knew that you are this timid. You cant givea single reason. I know Aljannu almuhandis is just a showboater.

^Don't make me laugh with your increasingly desperate antics & I thought you had a modicum of education: Latinized is not the same as Latin.
You say the bible has been corrupted yet you are desperately looking for the name of your god in it. Is it because you know that your qur'an is a mess of lies and can not stand without support? Even your own words show the futility of your imaginations

nopuqeater:

@Aletheia: « #766 on: Today at 04:26:15 AM »What language is Hallelu to mean Praise ye?
Hebrew.

nopuqeater:

What Language is Jah to mean Jehovah?
Hebrew. A contraction of Jehovah as seen in names like Eli[b]jah[/b] (God is Jehovah)

nopuqeater:

What is Praise ye in Latin? What is Jehovah in Latin? Contract them to Alleluia.
My friend. . .stop displaying ignorance here; Latinized version simply means to render the phrase in latin alphabets not Latin words: similar to my writing ἀλήθεια as aletheia.

nopuqeater:

The term is used 24 times in the Hebrew Bible (mainly in the book of Psalms, e.g. 111–117, 145–150, where it starts and concludes a number of Psalms) and four times in Greek transliteration in the Christian Book of Revelation.

The word hallelujah occurring in Psalms is a Hebrew request for a congregation to join in praise. It can be translated as "Praise Yahweh, you people", and is usually worded in English contexts as "Praise ye the LORD" or "Praise the LORD". This is not a direct translation, as Yah represents the first two letters of YHWH, the name for the Creator, and not the title "lord".[1] To give fuller meaning in this context, Hallelujah could rightly be translated "Praise Yahweh", or "Praise Jehovah" (signified by Jah).[2]

In the Hebrew Bible hallelu[b]jah[/b] is actually a two-word phrase, not one word. The first part, hallelu, is the second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hallal.[3] However, "hallelujah" means more than simply "praise Yah", as the word hallel in Hebrew means a joyous praise, to boast in God, or to act madly or foolishly.[4] The second part, Yah, is a shortened form of Yahweh YHWH, sometimes rendered in English as "Jehovah". The Septuagint translates Yah as Kyrios (the LORD). In Psalm 150:6 the Hebrew reads kol han'shamah t'hallel yah;[5] the final word "yah" is translated as "the LORD", or "YHWH". It appears in the Hebrew Bible as הללו~יה and הללו יה. In Psalm 148:1 the Hebrew says "הללו יה hallelu yah". It then says "hallelu eth-YHWH" as if using "yah" and "YHWH" interchangeably. The word "Yah" appears by itself as a divine name in poetry about 49 times in the Hebrew Bible (including hallelu yah), such as in Psalm 68:4–5 "who rides upon the deserts by his name Yah" and Exodus 15:2 "Yah is my strength and song". It also often appears at the end of Israelite theophoric names such as Isaiah "yeshayah(u), Yahweh is salvation" and Jeremiah "yirmeyah(u), Yahweh is exalted".

Halelujah appears in Revelation 19 in Greek transliteration as "hallelouia" (ἁλληλουϊά), the great song of praise to God for his triumphant reign. This transliteration also appears in the Septuagint.
^^Cut and paste, without even reading and understanding what you are pasting. Not surprising since that is the way you read your qur'an---memorize without understanding.

Since you believe that any word that contains the letters all refers to you god. . .then the word h[u]all[/u]ucinate refers to your god as well.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
@Aletheia: « #775 on: Today at 06:36:06 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:46:00 PM

^Don't make me laugh with your increasingly desperate antics & I thought you had a modicum of education: Latinized is not the same as Latin.[/Quote]., -ized, -iz·ing, -iz·es.

v.tr.

1. To translate into Latin.
2. To transliterate into the characters of the Latin alphabet; Romanize.
3. To make (a word, for example) similar in appearance to Latin: Latinize an English name.
2. To cause to adopt or acquire Latin characteristics or customs.
3. To cause to follow or resemble the Roman Catholic Church in dogma or practices.
4. To make Latino or Latin American, as in culture.

v.intr.

[Quote]You say the bible has been corrupted yet you are desperately looking for the name of your god in it. Is it because you know that your qur'an is a mess of lies and can not stand without support? Even your own words show the futility of your imaginations[/Quote]Just because something is corrupt, does not mean it will have a minimal amount of truth in it. Corruption, means not fully pure. You dont want me to quote you a better meaning of corruption? Let me use it in sentence for clarity; Aletheia has a devious and corrupt mind. Another one: Aletheia loves corruptions, his reason for believing that God must be three.

[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:38:04 PM
@Aletheia: « #766 on: Today at 04:26:15 AM »What language is Hallelu to mean Praise ye?
Hebrew.[/Quote]I asked for praise ye. I didnt ask for praise God or anything like that. Follow instruction. Can you do that? The bold says Joyous praise, not praise ye. Again, Aletheia, what language is Hallelu is to mean Praise ye? I assure you there is no such language because it is mumbo jumbo. Jews dont even know the true Name of God the Almighty. And they are just timid like you to say it if they know it. Yet they were bold enough to kill your god, since they know he was not God, Whose Name they dare not say on their lips. Alhamdulillah, I know what you dont know.
A composition expressing praise and based on the word. , and is usually worded
in English contexts as "Praise ye the LORD" or "Praise the LORD". , more than
simply "praise Yah", as the word hallel in Hebrew means a joyous praise, ,
www.answers.com/topic/hallelujah

What Language is Jah to mean Jehovah?
Hebrew. A contraction of Jehovah as seen in names like Elijah (God is Jehovah)[/Quote]Is Jehovah, Jah? This was my question. Allahu Akbar. And you are the best that Nigeria produces. We need a higher standard. Jah is not a name. Its at best a nickname. The Rasta people and you accept it, because of your ignorance. The Jews dont accept the ideas of Ignorants. I live with them here. Look, the homes next to me on both sides are filled with orthodox Jews. You will never be able to be invited to their sedahs (spelling may be incorrect, before you make an empty federal case out of it). They dislike Christians. But they are the key holder of your salvation.

What is Praise ye in Latin? What is Jehovah in Latin? Contract them to Alleluia.
My friend. . .stop displaying ignorance here; Latinized version simply means to render the phrase in latin alphabets not Latin words: similar to my writing ἀλήθεια as aletheia.[/Quote]Its not important I know everything. You need to now that. Jesus didnt know everything. I am in good company. I asked you a question, you have not answered it. What is praise ye, in Latin? The catholic say their mass in Latin. No? What do they say when they intend to say Praise ye?

In the Hebrew Bible hallelujah is actually a two-word phrase, not one word. The first part, hallelu, is the second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hallal.[3] However, "hallelujah" means more than simply "praise Yah", as the word hallel in Hebrew means a joyous praise, to boast in God, or to act madly or foolishly.[4] The second part, Yah, is a shortened form of Yahweh YHWH, sometimes rendered in English as "Jehovah". The Septuagint translates Yah as Kyrios (the LORD). In Psalm 150:6 the Hebrew reads kol han'shamah t'hallel yah;[5] the final word "yah" is translated as "the LORD", or "YHWH". It appears in the Hebrew Bible as הללו~יה and הללו יה. In Psalm 148:1 the Hebrew says "הללו יה hallelu yah". It then says "hallelu eth-YHWH" as if using "yah" and "YHWH" interchangeably. The word "Yah" appears by itself as a divine name in poetry about 49 times in the Hebrew Bible (including hallelu yah), such as in Psalm 68:4–5 "who rides upon the deserts by his name Yah" and Exodus 15:2 "Yah is my strength and song". It also often appears at the end of Israelite theophoric names such as Isaiah "yeshayah(u), Yahweh is salvation" and Jeremiah "yirmeyah(u), Yahweh is exalted".

Halelujah appears in Revelation 19 in Greek transliteration as "hallelouia" (ἁλληλουϊά), the great song of praise to God for his triumphant reign. This transliteration also appears in the Septuagint.
^^Cut and paste, without even reading and understanding what you are pasting. Not surprising since that is the way you read your qur'an---memorize without understanding.[/Quote]I understand Quran. I understand that Jahannam is waiting for you. Regardless how ong you hang around this earth. You will surely die. You will be buried. Even if you donate your body to medicine or science. Some day, say a 1000 yeas from now, they will be tired of your face. They will have to acid you so that you can dissolve, or they incinerate you, or they bury you. When everyone is dead, without Rapture ever happening, Allah Who created man the first time will recreate man for judgment day. You will be in your group without a leader bt satan.
InshaAllah, I will be with those I love. And the head of my nation shall be Muhammad (AS). You will be cattled to Hell. I on the other hand, will receive my book in my right hand. There is no Hell for me. It is paradise. If you die in the state you are in, this is your situation.

[QUote]Since you believe that any word that contains the letters all refers to you god. . .then the word hallucinate refers to your god as well.[/QUote]If it part of Jewish and or Christian religious word. if mine is part of it, you have the whole thing. I am sure you are now hallucinating.
is this the way of your argument? Then you are not better than Almuhandis.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
Like I said cutting and pasting without understanding.

nopuqeater:

@Aletheia: « #775 on: Today at 06:36:06 PM »., -ized, -iz·ing, -iz·es.
v.tr.
1. To translate into Latin.
2. To transliterate into the characters of the Latin alphabet; Romanize.
3. To make (a word, for example) similar in appearance to Latin: Latinize an English name.
2. To cause to adopt or acquire Latin characteristics or customs.
3. To cause to follow or resemble the Roman Catholic Church in dogma or practices.
4. To make Latino or Latin American, as in culture.
v.intr.

Keep clutching at straws. . .desperately looking for the name of your stone idol in words containing all. That's how you kept trying to call your god Eloi, when you don't even know the etymology of "allah".
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^^^^I'm gonna ignore your ignorance. Since you ignore reality. You didn't see the first meaning of Latin"ize, ing, ed"? Just like Yahweh is more important than Jesus and Ghost, so is #1, above to the #2 you chose, or the #3 neither of us chose. Remember I chose #1.

I wonder if you know THE REAL NAME OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, WHO sent HIS slave Jesus, who you made god? Darn idolater man.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2010
cool see how your confusion is going geometric.you left the substance and you are talking of'even if you donate your body to medical science bla bla' who doesnt know that he will die and face his God.Imagine your stupidity you are telling a christian that is sure of his redeemption,Unlike you who is not sure of a place except you strap a suicide belt cool your after life is pathetic.your sex god will give you women as a reward-what a god.
cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2010
grin  grin  grin
Only God (Jehovah) knows those that are His.
Before I go let me remind you:"Except a man repent and be born again he cannot see the the kingdom of God".
Have a lovely day. I rest my case.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^^^I'm gonna ignore your ignorance. Since you ignore reality. You didn't see the first meaning of Latin"ize, ing, ed"? Just like Yahweh is more important than Jesus and Ghost, so is #1, above to the #2 you chose, or the #3 neither of us chose. Remember I chose #1.

I wonder if you know THE REAL NAME OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, WHO sent HIS slave Jesus, who you made god? Darn idolater man.
^^An example of how Islam deadens the mind and lays waste to the souls of men. Please go back to school. . .slave of al-ilah Hubal (the stone idol of the Ka'aba that Mohammed's grandfather almost sacrificed Mohammed's father to).
I showed you exactly what I meant by "latinized" by posting
aletheia:

My friend. . .stop displaying ignorance here; Latinized version simply means to render the phrase in latin alphabets not Latin words: similar to my writing ἀλήθεια as aletheia.

Before you now ran to the dictionary to cut and paste again without understanding. Even the wikipedia article you cut and paste without also understanding (thinking that it supports your position) bears this out using the word transliteration:

nopuqeater:

I know you can not help yourself repeatedly demonstrating the mentality of a slave and thinking that the Son of God is a slave like yourself. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of the Living One; He is the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Only Potentate, exalted far above your false idol called allah. He has set free forever all who believe in Him.

John 8:34-36 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Come to Jesus, that He may free you from your sins. Indeed Jesus of Nazareth commands you to repent!

Act 8:22-23. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Ndipe(m): 1:54am On Oct 20, 2010
Check this site out. Jesus Christ is God.

http://trinityismonotheism.com/
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 4:24am On Oct 20, 2010
@Aletheia: « #781 on: Today at 12:00:31 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on October 18, 2010, 11:52 PM

^^An example of how Islam deadens the mind and lays waste to the souls of men. Please go back to school. . .slave of al-ilah Hubal (the stone idol of the Ka'aba that Mohammed's grandfather almost sacrificed Mohammed's father to).
I showed you exactly what I meant by "latinized" by posting
[/Quote]And I showed you what is better in meaning, which was my choice. What I have forgotten, by Allah you are just waking up to discover it. In yoruba land we say :Omode o le laso tti ko lakisa to baba e". O we ni pa fun e yen. Lets move on. You have been better playing a doctor on TV.

[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on October 18, 2010, 06:36 PM
Before you now ran to the dictionary to cut and paste again without understanding. Even the wikipedia article you cut and paste without also understanding (thinking that it supports your position) bears this out using the word transliteration:[/Quote]You seem to be so ignorant of realit. The first definition says translation. That was my choice. The second says transliteration. That was your choice. The third, still another. Then others followed. Check it out and please open your mind when you read. Your eduction must be the type does not allow you to think. There are 6 definitions. You insist its just one we must accept and what you want to force us to accept is not number one. Bad education you have.

Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on October 18, 2010, 01:38 PM
In the Hebrew Bible hallelujah is actually a two-word phrase, not one word. The first part, hallelu, is the second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hallal.[3] However, "hallelujah" means more than simply "praise Yah", as the word hallel in Hebrew means a joyous praise, to boast in God, or to act madly or foolishly.[4] The second part, Yah, is a shortened form of Yahweh YHWH, sometimes rendered in English as "Jehovah". The Septuagint translates Yah as Kyrios (the LORD). In Psalm 150:6 the Hebrew reads kol han'shamah t'hallel yah;[5] the final word "yah" is translated as "the LORD", or "YHWH". It appears in the Hebrew Bible as הללו~יה and הללו יה. In Psalm 148:1 the Hebrew says "הללו יה hallelu yah". It then says "hallelu eth-YHWH" as if using "yah" and "YHWH" interchangeably. The word "Yah" appears by itself as a divine name in poetry about 49 times in the Hebrew Bible (including hallelu yah), such as in Psalm 68:4–5 "who rides upon the deserts by his name Yah" and Exodus 15:2 "Yah is my strength and song". It also often appears at the end of Israelite theophoric names such as Isaiah "yeshayah(u), Yahweh is salvation" and Jeremiah "yirmeyah(u), Yahweh is exalted".

I know you can not help yourself repeatedly demonstrating the mentality of a slave and thinking that the Son of God is a slave like yourself. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of the Living One; He is the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Only Potentate, exalted far above your false idol called allah. He has set free forever all who believe in Him.[quote][/Quote]Ignorant toad. If your God produced a son like me, a slave of Allah, then your God produced only slave. Such an inferior God I say. His son eat, slept, defecated, tired up, etc, like me a slave. Heck, he is just like my father (a human being) in that regard. Is that really a God or a make believe? This is like King Friday in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood on PBS. Your living God must not be really alive. Calling Allah an idol does not make it so, since you lack proof. My proof against your woman mounting God is evidential by your own claims, from your own Bible. Open your mind, and remove the leadcasing its wrapped in. Just maybe you will get it this time. I need to drag you in the mud that you love so much.

[Quote]John 8:34-36 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.[/Quote]You sin of lies, how do you account for it? When jesus said he was a servant and then God (as you said he said), is that not a lie and therefore a sin? When jesus said whoever calls a person a fool will be condemn to hell, and he immediately called somebody a fool, tell me the expectation except a hell bound, because of the sin? Just maybe it is the reason you fellas say to us the slave of Allah that your God jesus went to hell to fight death? And the result should have been that no one will die, if jesus won. Agreed? But people still die. The best of Christians die, daily. Oral Robert died this year. Farwel died 2 years ago. You Aletheia, will not escape death. Guaranteed. Emi ni mo so be fun e. So what benefit is your failed God? Zero.

[Quote]Come to Jesus, that He may free you from your sins. Indeed Jesus of Nazareth commands you to repent![/Quote]Jesus and me deal with the same God, directly. You are the ignorant slave installing a servant between you and your Lord The Creator.

[Quote]Act 8:22-23. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.[/Quote]Garbage. Jesus did not dare to say that himself. So what others say about him, is less important. Shee Ife loti jade? Lol. Good night alitalia (sorry) Aletheia. At least i did not call you Alicia. So womanly. I wouldnt do that.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 4:33am On Oct 20, 2010
@Almuhandis: « #779 on: Yesterday at 07:48:25 AM »
[Quote]Cool see how your confusion is going geometric.you left the substance and you are talking of'even if you donate your body to medical science bla bla' who doesnt know that he will die and face his God.Imagine your stupidity you are telling a christian that is sure of his redeemption,Unlike you who is not sure of a place except you strap a suicide belt Cool your after life is pathetic.your sex god will give you women as a reward-what a god.
Cool[/Quote]Aljannu (sorry) Almuhamdis, is GAY. Ore Yinka Rose. I know your kinda people. He doesnt like women. Is there a true blood red blooded man that does not look forward to a legal sexual experience with his mate (Wife)? The evil (evel like the old man late Price said it Michael jackson;s Thriller) of Christianity. It makes the filth of Kaomu Lut become mainstream.

Aletheia, help rehabilitate your homo brother. I hate his type to be present in Nigeria. E ma ba Nigeria je fun wa o.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2010
grin oh yeah you mean wives,the ones you will have to beat if they refuse you sex.Abeg evaporate with your juju of a religion.All the concern of islam is how to opress women from the bedroom to the society.Tell me how do you share inheritance when a woman is involved.
Let me remind you, that in christianity, the woman has equal share as his brothers, because Its the same God's spirit breathed in to two different containers(bodies)but the spirit,intellectual prowess is the same.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2010
cool An illegitimate prophet can not introduce a illegitimate religion. an illegitimate religion can not illuminate a legitimate pathway?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
cool Oh yes! thank you jesus,thank you for teaching me the warfare of spiritual patience.different from those who must take a human life-spilling blood all the way. shukran, shukran jiddan cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2010
@Almuhandis: « #785 on: October 20, 2010, 08:53 AM »
[Quote] Grin oh yeah you mean wives,the ones you will have to beat if they refuse you sex.Abeg evaporate with your juju of a religion.All the concern of islam is how to opress women Huh from the bedroom to the society.Tell me how do you share inheritance when a woman is involved.
Let me remind you, that in christianity, the woman has equal share as his brothers, because Its the same God's spirit breathed in to two different containers(bodies)but the spirit,intellectual prowess is the same.[/Quote]Show me a Biblical verse about the bold. Folks this spineless wimp will not respond. He forgets that the Bible said all blames of the problems of man is on women. Aljannu. You need to stop and face reality. You wanna go to hell? Go it alone. Am waiting for the verse about the inheritance. Later, I will post verse of the Quran of never to touch your wife, since you said you understand arabic, you will have to dissect the word in Arabiya. By the way, I do not beat woman. Its uncouth.

[Quote]« #786 on: October 21, 2010, 10:37 AM »
Cool An illegitimate prophet can not introduce a illegitimate religion. an illegitimate religion can not illuminate a legitimate pathway?[/Quote]I wonder if a prophet who stated that he will return while his people are still alive, but failed to return could be called a legitimate prophet? Please factor in that all of his listeners are now dead for close to 2000 years and he never returned. Is he a legitimate prophet or a fraud?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
cool you dis virus of a mumu generation cool you jump in to the thread without knowing the origins.and you are blabbing,do you think your blabbing will make me change course.Fool, are you asking me questions for understanding or you are abusing me. More intelligent persons of islamic extraction,have I engaged successfully.ode! you go and find the bible verse-thats your assignment.i am not reacting to you-you are not worthy of such. If not for your stupidity you would have known that i had posted the quranic verse where a woman should be beaten,if she misbehaves-including refusing sex.And a very intelligent muslim brother responded grin and here you are-you this kafir,from your response i can tell you dont pray 5 times a day, you dont give zakat-I could swear,except that my yesua-ya rabbana forbids me to do so. cool
Even if you know a verse that say otherwise,if the two verses are subjected to the operation of NASIKH, dont you know what will happen?I shouldnt waste time with infidels like you.upgrade youR ISLAMIC WAYS  by doing Iqra.
may Jesus deliver your soul!
Mind you I dont need you to aprove my Arabic prowess-you are a baby, most unqalified.Bumkum cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
grin ok mumu as you are.lets assume you dont beat your wife/any woman for that matter.Can your action give legitimacy to the quran. Dont you know that the instructions of the quran must be followed as instructed by the Prophet(SAW) can you now disagree with the prophet.Offcourse you dont read your quran,if not you would have known that to disagree with the prophet is to call for your death. grin Oh you want me to show you the verse,abi? ode like you Arne! Arne! Arne! lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2010
Well i left this thread since you guys dont wanna answering any of my Questions so not point in argument over what you know nothing about
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well i left this thread since you guys dont wanna answering any of my Questions so not point in argument over what you know nothing about
Sorry, can you please ask any of the questions again? wink
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2010
Hmmm where were you when those Question was asked? were you on self Exile to kufuki Land?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Kola Oloye here are some of the questions again

But those mine enemies, who would not that I should REIGN over them, bring them hither, and SLAY them before me"-

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27.

When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:38

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:51

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51

can you pls defend those Quotes?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by thiscounts(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
All the religions in the world have one objective;to worship the supreme being and who is this supreme being?, the quest started.

All have tried seeking for this supreme being, one resolves it must be the next door guy who bullies him always  so he takes him to be superior and makes him The chief of his village, and when the chief dies he carves his image and worships him his name his Sango,Ogun,Oya,or any other deities in your village they once lived and died.They are human.

Others believe it must be a being different from flesh and blood so they look upon the sky  and choose moon,stars or any other celestial bodies.Something superior to them must be worshiped, it might be Olumo rock,Idanre or any others lifeless bodies in your areas.
The superior being whom they are seaching for knows they have love for him so he helps to solve this un-ending long search and raises prophets among them whom he has annointed to guied them to the path of finding him.

So in our religious books we know of these prophets and their mission just to guide the world to the right path of worshipping the supreme being.They've all tried looking for the supreme being in what He is mighthier than [Humanbeing,animals etc  ].
So the prophets  came some  with holy books to teach us about Him and our relationship with him.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
bashy_demy:

@Kola Oloye here are some of the questions again

But those mine enemies, who would not that I should REIGN over them, bring them hither, and SLAY them before me"-

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27.

When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:38

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:51

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51

can you pls defend those Quotes?
 grin  grin  grin You are very funny. grin  grin  grin
It is the word of God.All you need to do is to ask God for understanding.
There must be a reason for those scriptures.There are more to it than its literary meaning.

May God give us understanding and guide us through because the race is not to the swift.
                                                See you later  grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by thiscounts(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
Among of these blessed prophets is Jesus he came and thought the world about what they should know about the supreim being.The one who creates the whole universe.Jesus  did his best but man who is left with free will to obey and disobey chooses his path to destuction taking Jesus for another powerful guy next door who he believes his superior to him in all raminifications so the best thing is to ascribe unto him the qualities of superior being which he has never arrogated unto himself.His Holy life was altered in the book meant to peserve his teachings and there fore come up with some fallacies that would make am atheist claim he his right that God doesnot exist.

God exists and He must be worshipped as the supreme being the reason why another prophet was raised Muhammad[saw] with another holy book to seive the shafts off the grains of what the custodian of history has got mixed up and messed up.
Read the Quaran with an open mind then you would know that it is not a book that aims at faulting any other books but to clear some issues that would make us think right of God and be convinced of His true existence.

To worship him there must be  details of how to go by and how that would be compatible with our world Muhammad like other prophets we read in our Holy books came with this blue print of how to worship and make religion our tradition, our identity, our way of life.
Quran a revalation from the supreme being and Hadith the pratical of what God wants of us as lived by Muhammad an example to follow.
  Get close to the teachings of Islam and you would be glad at last you find who the true supreme being His and how to worship Him.That is what Islam is all about.FORGET ABOUT WHAT EVIL PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE PORTRAYED OF ISLAM, get the two books and lock yourself inside your room to understand its teachings without any Mallam or pastor by yourside.Best of luck to you all
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
kola oloye:

grin  grin  grin You are very funny. grin  grin  grin
It is the word of God.All you need to do is to ask God for understanding.
There must be a reason for those scriptures.There are more to it than its literary meaning.

May God give us understanding and guide us through because the race is not to the swift.
                                                See you later  grin

Hmmm Kola Oloye i have been expecting this kind os response cos you know nothing about what you practising since you cannot the defend the quotes and beside since its the word of God then how about what are inside Quran?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool you dis virus of a mumu generation cool you jump in to the thread without knowing the origins.and you are blabbing,do you think your blabbing will make me change course.Fool, are you asking me questions for understanding or you are abusing me. More intelligent persons of islamic extraction,have I engaged successfully.ode! you go and find the bible verse-thats your assignment.i am not reacting to you-you are not worthy of such. If not for your stupidity you would have known that i had posted the quranic verse where a woman should be beaten,if she misbehaves-including refusing sex.And a very intelligent muslim brother responded grin and here you are-you this kafir,from your response i can tell you dont pray 5 times a day, you dont give zakat-I could swear,except that my yesua-ya rabbana forbids me to do so. cool
Even if you know a verse that say otherwise,if the two verses are subjected to the operation of NASIKH, dont you know what will happen?I shouldnt waste time with infidels like you.upgrade youR ISLAMIC WAYS  by doing Iqra.
may Jesus deliver your soul!
Mind you I dont need you to aprove my Arabic prowess-you are a baby, most unqalified.Bumkum cool

NASIKH?? see why i call them Kafirs are you still reserching it.Shrtcut;tell nopuqueater+sweetnca to help you.
I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.