Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,842 members, 7,945,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (51345 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
It is true that jesus was lifted up, body and soul, still alive, similar to Muhammad's taken to heaven, too. Jesus will come back on earth, alive, smilar to how Adam, wife Eve arrived on earth and Muhammad came back on earth. Note that Muhammad (AS) had done what no one had done; go to heaven alive, returned alive.

The condition of jesus (AS) in heaven, only Allah knows.

@Aletheia; What happened to the word Eloi in the Bible?

How many time was it mentioned?

How many times did Jesus use it for himself?

How many times did Jesus use it for the Holy Ghost?

How many times did Jesus use it for Who you call Yahweh?

Why didnt Jesus use Yahweh, or Jehovah, or Adonia, or Elohim, but Eloi on the cross instead?

Whats the importance of Eloi, vis a vis Elohim, Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, or others?

Who is Eloi that Jesus was calling?

Why not himself, or Holy Ghost, or Yahweh, or Adonia, or Jehovah, or Elohim?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2010
bashy_demy:

And (remember) when Allah said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allah's son] [/b]of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you [b](Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) [/b]superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. [b]Muhammad SAW, 'Iesa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Quran] till the Day of Resurrection. T[b]hen you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute.[/b]

pls check the bold lines very well and see what Allah (SWT) means here we believe in Isa as a messenger of God and you call him son of God and rather sometimes you call him God so you are not among who Allah is refering to here except you change and accept islam
^^We both know the bolded lines are not in the qur'anic verses referenced above. You added them yourself. See: Muslims are forever adding to the qur'an. I repeat what I wrote elsewhere, without the hadiths and several other emendations and interpolations, the qur'an is gibberish and cannot convince anyone to become a Muslim.

Any way your cohort has given you an answer that confirms what I said.

Sweetnecta:

It is true that jesus was lifted up, body and soul, still alive

You follow Muhammad---there is no Muslim who follows Jesus; I follow Jesus. Muhammad is dead. Jesus is alive. The One who Lives is far greater than the one who died. Ergo those who follow the Living One---Jesus are above those who follow a dead man---Muhammad.

bashy_demy:

hmmm if you are not the most daft man in the world how would it take 3yrs for the poison to work het pls go back to your Pastor and get more lies ok

Did I not tell you that you are ignorant of Islam. Better start asking yourself what other lies have been told you in the name of Islam. In Muhammad's own words. Pay attention!

From Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd's "the "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir"

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth). . .The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?"  She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done.  You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away.  During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find [color=#770077]the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."[/color]

From Tabari's "History"

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Is this not what is written by other Muslims in your hadiths concerning your prophet? Muhammad died of poison after suffering it's effect for three years. A man who couldn't save himself is who you are pinning your hope on.

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
(Jeremiah 17:5)
Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. (Jeremiah 7:8]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2010
@aletheia well go to Quran.com and confirm what was written there not what your so call pastor tell you, and about the poison i ask why does it take 3yrs you still blabbering around maybe you need sometimes to gather more lies am waiting
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2010
aletheia:

Is this not what is written by other Muslims in your hadiths concerning your prophet? Muhammad died of poison after suffering it's effect for three years. A man who couldn't save himself is who you are pinning your hope on.

Man, you are in all respect the  dumbest fo=ol in Chritendom? Read the above words then you shall in fact agree that your brain is rotating instea of being stationary.
You said A man who couldn't save himself, You wacko, Muhammad depends on ALLAH just like we do, Muhammad is the servant and messenger of God, Only ALLAH saves people, muhammad pbuh Brought the message of ALLAH to save us from Hell, in other words he was to convey ALLAH's Message, despite the fact that Your llord and savior Jesus whom you called god couldn't save himself and couldn't help himself, who shouted shouted My Lord My Lord why(if he is god we can translate it as myself myself) have thou(I) forsaken me, Yet Muhammad remained steadfast and faithful to ALLAH, or did you think the Prophet Pbuh came to stay for eternity?, Yet your god(Jesus) whom you claimed was given all power in heaven, couldnot even strike his enemies with thunder, no instead he ask his disciples to "buy Sword" and threatened brime stone and fire " for those my enemy who would not let me reign bring them and slay them", yet with all the powers of heaven it was not enough for him; no, he had to beg ALLAH, "pls let this cup pass over me",but agin the NT tells us he ws arrested after all the swords, but in addition to this he allowed dishonest men to trial and judge him and despose of him, if the NT is right the your god is class A failure in all respect. Again you said We pin our hope on Muhammad Pbuh, no we pin our Hope on ALLAH who was yesterday, today and forever remain on his throne, ruling over all that exist ,his glory is beyound the numerous stupidities of your religion, we muslims never Pinned our hope on Muhammad Pbuh, as he prayed to ALLAH for guidance so do we follow him and pray to ALLAH. Maybe you should go and read the death of Jesus to know the extent of how petty your god really is in the NT.

@alithea
^^We both know the bolded lines are not in the qur'anic verses referenced above. You added them yourself. See: Muslims are forever adding to the qur'an. I repeat what I wrote elsewhere, without the hadiths and several other emendations and interpolations, the qur'an is gibberish and cannot convince anyone to become a Muslim.

Say: 'O People of the Book, come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we   associate not aught with Him; and do not some of us take others as Lords, apart from God. And if they turn their backs, say: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims’. (3:64)

· They say, ‘[b]God taken to Him a son.
' Glory be to Him. He is all-sufficient; to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth; you have no authority for this. Do you say concerning God what you do not know? (10:68)

· People of the Book! why do you disbelieve in God's signs, which you yourselves witness? (3:70)

· People of the Book! why do you confound the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth knowingly? (3:71)[/b]

And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a mighty calumny, and for their saying, ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus [size=18pt]son[/size] of Mary, the [size=18pt]Messenger[/size] of God',  yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they did not slay him of certainty,  no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, All-wise. There is not one of the people of the Book but will assuredly believe in him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day he will be a witness against them. (4:156-9).

Now Jesus is called son of Mary in the Qur'an and that is what he is is, the son Of Mary.

You follow Muhammad---there is no Muslim who follows Jesus; I follow Jesus. Muhammad is dead. Jesus is alive. The One who Lives is far greater than the one who died. Ergo those who follow the Living One---Jesus are above those who follow a dead man---Muhammad.

Keep fololwoing "myself my self why I forsaken myself", while we will follow ALLAH, who guided the holy Prophet Muhammad Pbuh. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
Well not sure if they will believe that again
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
[size=13pt]True talk my dear. . .Religion is a big bondage to the world . I'm working to make sure it is totally abolish from the race of men and every kind of beast.[/size]

kola oloye:

Religion - a big bondage.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmm if you are not the most daft man in the world how would it take 3yrs for the poison to work het pls go back to your Pastor and get more lies ok

bashy_demy:

@aletheia well go to Quran.com and confirm what was written there not what your so call pastor tell you, and about the poison i ask why does it take 3yrs you still blabbering around maybe you need sometimes to gather more lies am waiting

Poor you. What a broken record you are, with little knowledge of your qur'an and hadiths. I'm sure it's only just recently you decided to take your religion serious. Go and find out what other lies are being told to you. [size=14pt]Even your hadiths say Muhammad was poisoned[/size] and you are going on and on about pastors. Truly you are in bondage. Are you denying your hadiths because it paints a picture of your prophet that disagrees with your assumptions? Bad Muslim! How then can you follow the sunnah of your prophet if you don't take the ahadith serious?

Did I not tell you that you are ignorant of Islam. Better start asking yourself what other lies have been told you in the name of Islam. In Muhammad's own words. Pay attention!

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth). . .The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find [color=#770077]the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."[/color]

From Tabari's "History"

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

^^^
Whether it took three years or three days or three minutes is not the issue: it is clearly established by the words of Muhammad himself and other eyewitnesses that the poison killed him. What a shameful end. Killed by a woman! Didn't even die in a "manly way" on the battlefield of Jihad. How he must have suffered in an agony of pain as evidenced by his words: "O Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

[size=14pt]And Allah couldn't save his favorite prophet. If Allah could not save his Muhammad; what assurance do you have that he can save you from the fires of Hell?[/size]

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2010
vedaxcool:

Man, you are in all respect the  dumbest fo=ol in Chritendom? Read the above words then you shall in fact agree that your brain is rotating instea of being stationary.
You said A man who couldn't save himself, You wacko, Muhammad depends on ALLAH just like we do,

You agree that your prophet died of poison then. Sure Muhammad "depended" on Allah. And yet at the end it was clearly shown that Allah is a false god, powerless to save his prophet. Indeed I make bold to say that the True God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ; struck him down in judgment for the atrocity he committed at Khaybar, for he spent the last three years of his life in an agony of pain.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth). . .The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?"  She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done.  You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away.  During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

From Tabari's "History"

Muhammad "depended" on Allah. Allah let him down. In fact the greatest deceiver of them deceived Muhammad---Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena. What an irony.

[size=14pt]And Allah couldn't save his favorite prophet. If Allah could not save his Muhammad; what assurance do you have that he can save you from the fires of Hell?[/size]

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2010
@aletheia i dont think you understand what you talking about Mohammed is just a messenger of Allah and destined to die as every human, what happen to your so call jesus when the enemy arrest and punish him what is your god's doing? when he is shouting my God my God why had thou forsaken me where is that your god then when they beat him so bad and nail him to the cross where is your god's then he had a shameful death mohammad died in his own room lying on his bed unlike your Jesus that died on the cross a shameful death in presence of millions of enemy guy go get a life and and beside who are we gonna blame your ignorant on? Paul the lier or Jesus?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2010
^^^
Oh? I thought you said I was getting the info from pastors? So you now agree that it is written in the hadiths that Muhammad died of poison after suffering excruciating pain for 3 years? Why didn't Allah relieve his pain? Why didn't Allah stop the poison from affecting him?

aletheia:

Muhammad "depended" on Allah. Allah let him down. In fact the greatest deceiver of them deceived Muhammad---Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena. What an irony.

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2010
Why dint your god's relieve jesus pain when he was caught by the enemies why did your god's allow the enemies to have power over your god and why did your god's keep mute when he is shouting my God my God why has thou forsaken me, is your god planning another raping attempt on another innocent virgin then?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2010
aletheia:

You agree that your prophet died of poison then. Sure Muhammad "depended" on Allah. And yet at the end it was clearly shown that Allah is a false god, powerless to save his prophet. Indeed I make bold to say that the True God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ; struck him down in judgment for the atrocity he committed at Khaybar, for he spent the last three years of his life in an agony of pain.

Like I reiterate you are indeed sir,u are a fo=ol in capital letters though i wrote in lower case grin
in any case your Jesus(whom you call god) depended on God(the one you call the father) when he said "let this cup pass over me" yet his father according to your theology failed to answer him, the question is why are you turning a blind eye on that and making all the fuss about Muhammd pbuh whom was in every respect a man, he life was ,your lord(Jesus) blasphemed when he accused God of forsaking him the question again is why has this eluded a brain? you make an arguement that has all its fingers pointing at Jesus-you lord- you say he is god yet he looked for swords to defend himself and when go no go everybody deserted him, the question arises if he is god and had all the powers that you ascirbe to him, then his disciples did not believe he could even protect a flie, that was why sensibly? they forsook him, with all the wonders he worked in their mist they still saw him as another man that can easily be hacked down, that is why none of his 12 disciples stood by him,l because they knew that he could not save himself talkless of saving them. Again we read your god being slapped and spat on, and being treated unfairly, yet he was just too powerless to do anything, you said ALLAH did not save Muhammad Pbuh from death, no ALLAH had destined that he will die that very day and hour, but knowing the coward you are you will probably glance over Jesus failure as god and remain silent that form of despiration is very Pauline in nature if you know what I mean. I leave u with the quote that blinded you,

vedaxcool:

You said A man who couldn't save himself, You wacko, Muhammad depends on ALLAH just like we do, Muhammad is the servant and messenger of God, Only ALLAH saves people, muhammad pbuh Brought the message of ALLAH to save us from Hell, in other words he was to convey ALLAH's Message, despite the fact that Your llord and savior Jesus whom you called god couldn't save himself and couldn't help himself, who shouted shouted My Lord My Lord why(if he is god we can translate it as myself myself) have thou(I) forsaken me, [size=28pt]Yet Muhammad remained steadfast and faithful to ALLAH, or did you think the Prophet Pbuh came to stay for eternity?, Yet your god(Jesus) whom you claimed was given all power in heaven, couldnot even strike his enemies with thunder, no instead he ask his disciples to "buy Sword" and threatened brime stone and fire " for those my enemy who would not let me reign bring them and slay them", yet with all the powers of heaven it was not enough for him; no, he had to beg ALLAH, "pls let this cup pass over me",but agin the NT tells us he ws arrested after all the swords, but in addition to this he allowed dishonest men to trial and judge him and despose of him[/size], [size=28pt]if the NT is right the your god is class A failure in all respect. Again you said We pin our hope on Muhammad Pbuh, no we pin our Hope on ALLAH who was yesterday, today and forever remain on his throne, ruling over all that exist ,his glory is beyound the numerous stupidities of your religion, we muslims never Pinned our hope on Muhammad Pbuh, as he prayed to ALLAH for guidance so do we follow him and pray to ALLAH. Maybe you should go and read the death of Jesus to know the extent of how petty your god really is in the NT[/size].

Keep followoing "myself my self why I forsaken myself", while we will follow ALLAH, who guided the holy Prophet Muhammad Pbuh. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Death of the Prophet Muahmmad (SAW)

The Start of the Disease

On Monday the twenty-ninth of Safar in the eleventh year of al-Hijra, he participated in funeral rites in al-Baqee'. On the way back he had a headache, his temperature rose so high that the heat effect could be felt over his headband. He led the Muslims in prayer for eleven days though he was sick. The total number of his sick days were either thirteen of fourteen.

The Last Week

When his sickness grew severe he asked his wives: "Where shall I stay tomorrow?" "Where shall I stay?" They understood what he wanted. So they allowed him to stay wherever he wished. He moved to 'Aishah's room leaning - while he was walking - on al-Fadl bin al-'Abbas and 'Alî bin Abî Tâlib. Head banded as he was, he dragged his feet till he came into her abode. It was there that he spent the last week of his life.

During that period, 'Aishah used to recite al-Mu'awwidhat (Chapters 113 and 114 of the Qur'ân) and other supplications which he has already taught her.

Five days before death

On Wednesday, five days before he died the Prophet's temperature rose so high signalling the severness of his disease. He fainted and suffered from pain. "Pour out on me seven Qirab (water skin pots) of various water wells so that I may go out to meet people and talk to them." So they seated him in a container (usually used for washing) and poured out water on him till he said: "That is enough. That is enough."

Then he felt well enough to enter the Mosque. He entered it band-headed, sat on the pulpit and made a speech to the people who were gathering together around him. He said: "The curse of Allâh falls upon the Jews and Christians for they have made their Prophets’ tombs places of worship." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî, 1/62; Muatta' Imâm Malik, p.360] Then he said: "Do not make my tomb a worshipped idol." [Muatta' Imâm Malik, p.65]

Then he offered himself and invited the people to repay any injuries he might have inflicted on them, saying:

"He whom I have ever lashed his back, I offer him my back so that he may avenge himself on me. He whom I have ever blasphemed his honour, here I am offering my honour so that he may avenge himself."

Then he descended, and performed the noon prayer. Again he returned to the pulpit and sat on it. He resumed his first speech about enmity and some other things. A man then said: "You owe me three Dirhams." The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "Fadl, pay him the money." He went on saying:

"I admonish you to be good to Al-Ansar (the Helpers). They are my family and with them I found shelter. They have acquitted themselves credibly of the responsibility that fell upon them and now there remains what you have to do. You should fully acknowledge and appreciate the favour that they have shown, and should overlook their faults."

Bash as for the cretin alethia you need to read how his lord and savior with all the powers that were given to him could not muster ordinary thunder that some babalawo use for fun here grin grin grin grin grin, to Protect himself.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
@vedaxcool May Almighty increase your knowledge
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by favouredjb(f): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2010
drivel
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 2:17am On Nov 22, 2010
2aletheia;#897 on: November 20, 2010, 06:04 AM »

Quote from: bashy_demy on November 19, 2010, 08:18 PM
And (remember) when Allah said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allah's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, 'Iesa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Quran] [/b]till the Day of Resurrection. [b]Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute.

pls check the bold lines very well and see what Allah (SWT) means here we believe in Isa as a messenger of God and you call him son of God and rather sometimes you call him God so you are not among who Allah is referring to here except you change and accept islam
^^We both know the bolded lines are not in the qur'anic verses referenced above.[quote][/Quote]The Bold are in the Quran though, admonishing you. About Isa bin Maryam, being Allah's son, the Almighty Allah disagrees with you in Surah Maryam, saying that the heavens, earth mountain for such an evil wanted to react to you, except that Allah does not let them. Isa bin Maryam is mentioned as a Muslim in Surah baqarah, Imram and many others, including Ambiyya, and in Maidah he denies or rather shall say he has nothing to do with your saying that he is a God. Surah Maryam shows that Isa bin Maryam was a Prophet sent by his Creator, Allah Who gave him Injil and supported him and gave him instructions to follow. Allah says in Maidah that some took Jesus to a very lofty level, and even worship him, while they are saying what is wrong about Allah, In Baqarah, muslims are reminded that there is no discrimination or disbelief against any of Allah's Messengers and or Prophets (AS).It is clear that all humans shall die, and no rapture shall save anyone from death. There is a day of Judgment which no one shall escape.

[Quote] You added them yourself. See: Muslims are forever adding to the qur'an.[/Quote]Explanations, the reason they are in brackets.

[Quote]I repeat what I wrote elsewhere, without the hadiths and several other emendations and interpolations, the qur'an is gibberish and cannot convince anyone to become a Muslim.[/Quote]Paradise is not meant for you, the reason you are stiff necked. A one whose heart is pure does not need any preaching. he will ask himself; who is my Creator, a person killed by other persons? From there he will know what to do. My wife accepted islam the first minute we saw each other. I didnt have to preach. Her whole family of well matriculated people are now muslims. Alhamdulillah. As a medical doctor, you should know that your Creator is Bigger than anything that ever walked on this earth. Look at yourself and go back to that medicine that you are so good in, and ask yourself; if a person truly die, does he wake up? Can a person not be dead, but assumed so with all medical certainty? Thats even today. Turn the clock back to 2000 years ago and think about the slightest possibility that it may be a wrong diagnosis. Why is it so difficult for you especially when the Rabbi who were so close said that he was calling Elias for help, while the Bible said he was asking God why he forsook him. With later realization the Rabbi mentioned a "Mistake at the first time", what is that mistake except that they themselves did not ascertain his death; since God Almighty protected him by Helping him, as Only He can, confounding falsehood, preserving truth, in this case the life of Jesus (AS).
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Rhino4dm: 2:21am On Nov 22, 2010
. Edit
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

The Death of the Prophet Muahmmad (SAW)

The Start of the Disease

On Monday the twenty-ninth of Safar in the eleventh year of al-Hijra, he participated in funeral rites in al-Baqee'. On the way back he had a headache, his temperature rose so high that the heat effect could be felt over his headband. He led the Muslims in prayer for eleven days though he was sick. The total number of his sick days were either thirteen of fourteen. . .

All that you wrote details the last few weeks of your prophet's life. What was the source of his ailment?

Your own Islamic writers have documented it for us in your very own hadiths. I only report what your own scriptures say, unless you now repudiate your hadiths?

Muhammad "depended" on Allah. And yet at the end it was clearly shown that Allah is a false god, powerless to save his prophet. Indeed I make bold to say that the True God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ; struck him down in judgment for the atrocity he committed at Khaybar, for he spent the last three years of his life in an agony of pain.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth). . .The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

From Tabari's "History"

And you know you are depending on Muhammad to spring you out of Hell! Unfortunately a man who couldn't save himself from being poisoned by a woman cannot be expected to successfully intercede for his followers. A man who has to pay the penalty for his own sins cannot be expected to deliver others fom the consequences of their sins.

I maintain that Muhammad was a false prophet for if he was a true prophet then your god would have prevented the poison from affecting him. Now contrast what happened with Muhammad to what happened to the blessed Apostle Paul when a poisonous viper bit him:

"After we had escaped, we then learned that the island was called Malta. And the natives showed us unusual kindness, for they kindled a fire and welcomed us all, because it had begun to rain and was cold. Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and put them on the fire, when a viper came out because of the heat and fastened on his hand. When the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, 'No doubt this man is a murderer. Though he has escaped from the sea, justice has not allowed him to live.' He, however, shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. They waited, expecting him to swell up or suddenly fall down dead; but when they had waited a long time and saw no misfortune come to him, they changed their minds and said that he was a god." Acts 28:1-6
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2010
aletheia:

And you know you are depending on Muhammad to spring you out of Hell! Unfortunately a man who couldn't save himself from being poisoned by a woman cannot be expected to successfully intercede for his followers. A man who has to pay the penalty for his own sins cannot be expected to deliver others fom the consequences of their sins.

I maintain that Muhammad was a false prophet for if he was a true prophet then your god would have prevented the poison from affecting him. Now contrast what happened with Muhammad to what happened to the blessed Apostle Paul when a poisonous viper bit him:

i have once asked who are we going to blame your ignorant on Paul or your 3gods? Well we Muslim did not depend on Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) we believe is a prophet and a messenger of Almighty Allah and sometimes we use his name to beg God, unlike you that depend on someone born by a woman and killed by enemy and the question's still goes what was your god's doing when Jesus is shouting with pain my God my God why had thou forsaken me? maybe he is planing another rape on another innocent virgin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
bashy_demy:

we use his name to beg God
^^^If that's not depending on Muhammad; I don't know what is. Besides in the Sahih Al Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601; your prophet is shown interceding for Muslims in Hell.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
Guy i never seem to understand your point Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was blessed and love by God cos he is such a humble servant so when we pray to God and ask God to use consider us for the sake of his humble prophet's, is that a crime or what are you not getting instead of asking from someone who can't even help himself
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
@aletheia: It is true that the Messenger (AS) shall intercede for those Muslims who end up in hell. That hadith defeats your silly claims that Muhammad (AS) does not know where is going and what Allah will do to him. The Beloved of Allah knew and he is the president of those who are in Paradise.

But you shall have no intercessor for you when you end up in hell. Paradise is forbidden for those who associate god[s] with God.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2010
^^Like all Muslims that associate Muhammad with al-ilah. Muhammad was not born again; so no way he will enter the Kingdom of God.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. (1 Timothy 2:5-6)

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
(Hebrews 12:24-25)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2010
@aletheia i keep asking what was the level of your ignorant? you said Mohammad did not born again so he will not see the kingdom of God OMG this is is the dumbest creator are you telling me other prophets like Moses (Musa) David (Dauda) Solomon (Sulaiman) and rest of them are you saying they are not gonna see the Kingdom of God too even Abraham and Adam OMG guy you need to wake up from your slumber
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2010
^^^You do not know what it means to be born again.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.1

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?2

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.3

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.4

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.6

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.7

1. Romans 8:1
2. John 3:12
3. John 3:6
4. John 4:22-24
5. 2 Corinthians 5:17
6. John 1:12-13
7. Romans 8:14

Edited to add:
BTW, I hope you noticed that all the prophets you listed above were Jews thus affirming what Jesus said: "Salvation is of the Jews"
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by DeepSight(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^ Please enlighten me as to the difference between "Sons of God" and "Son of God"
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
@aletheia you still havent' answer my Questions what happen to Moses,David,Solomon.John, Elijah, Enoch,abbraham and co can i keep going and remember Enoch and Elijah did not die unlike jesus wish was killed by enemy according to the bible guy you stupidity no get photocopy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
aletheia is of the grade of man that the slave traders or white slave owners would love to have. It will not cost them more than a simple declaration of "I am your master, because I am white, hence I know that slavery under me is good for you". Read how Corinthians from Paul deluded him to not even ask the simple questions like: how is God is now 3 parts, to the point that 1 part is human like me, show all kinds and possesses every human qualities, and weakness, even to declare himself weak, servant of God? Finally seized by enemy combatants who hung him, after asking God to save him? Same God Who saved many believers like Noah, Lot, etc, even saved Moses and his followers from the hand of tyrany of Pharaoh of coptic tribe.

We may now even use the fact that God didnt save Jesus from death, according to you, since jesus begged God to do so, to proof that Jesus is absolutely not a God, and maybe not a real prophet of God, the reason the True God didnt save the Biblical Jesus, whom you call son and or even God? Is it not Biblical Jesus who proposed that a person who claims he is a prophet of God, but if everything he said does not come to past, such a faiure proofs that he was not from God?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2010
However,why does a loving and merciful God require a blood sacrifice (Jesus) to
forgive people's sins.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
See as Question dey flow for here where is this yeye Alitalia to come respond abi you don go on exile?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2010
bashy_demy:

@aletheia you still havent' answer my Questions what happen to Moses,David,Solomon.John, Elijah, Enoch,abbraham and co can i keep going and remember Enoch and Elijah did not die unlike jesus wish was killed by enemy according to the bible guy you stupidity no get photocopy
^^^
All the listed above are in Christ Jesus and are alive:
aletheia:

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.1
1. Romans 8:1

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.(Matthew 22:31-32)

And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elijah: Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem. (Luke 9:29-31)

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
(Hebrews 12:22-24)

But you will not understand that answer because you are flesh and blood:
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. (John 3:6-cool

bashy_demy:

. . .yeye Alitalia. . .
Sweetnecta:

. . .aletheia is of the grade of man that the slave traders or white slave owners would love to have. . .

The Muslims' own idea of apologetics is to hurl personal abuse and hateful invective. grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Please enlighten me as to the difference between "Sons of God" and "Son of God"
^^
aletheia:

Adam (Son of God)----->Physical & Spiritual Death---->sons of Adam (Spiritually dead)
Jesus (Son of God)----->Physical Death & Resurrection---->sons of God (Spiritually alive)

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (John 1:12-13)

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. (John 1:18)

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. (Romans 8:14-15)

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: (Romans 8:3)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 2:35am On Nov 24, 2010
@Aletheia: « #925 on: Today at 01:08:42 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Yesterday at 12:55:04 PM
^^^
All the listed above are in Christ Jesus and are alive:[/Quote]Moses, Solomon, Enoch, Abraham, David "father of Jesus", John son of Zacharias, and co are in christ, even Elijah? You will definitely not stop your lies. I bet you will say everything in the world and in heaven is in christ? After all you said everything is created by him, for him, through him, including evils and indeed satan who was able to tempt him.

[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on Yesterday at 09:52:19 AM
1. Romans 8:1[/Quote]Jesus didnt say it, though claimed for him. This is similar to aletheia has completely lost it, since that condition is claimed for him. If you deny this, then the claim of 1 Roman8;1 is also denied.

[Quote]But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.(Matthew 22:31-32)[/Quote]Are these men not dead? Are they not buried? We see why Bible comes into a tailspin to 180 degree, since those who ate manna from heaven were declared dead, yet by extension to their past they are children of Jacob who is still alive.

[Quote]And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elijah: Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem. (Luke 9:29-31)[/Quote]Am not going to ask how they knew these two men, but arent they dead, and not counted among the living, above, since God is the God of the living; Abrahanm, Isaac and Jacob?

[Quote]But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
(Hebrews 12:22-24)[/Quote]If this is not fairy tale, what is fairy tale?

[Quote]But you will not understand that answer because you are flesh and blood:
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. (John 3:6-cool[/Quote]Jesus son of Mary is born by flesh; Mary. Aletheia was born of flesh of two nigerians; his parents.

[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Yesterday at 04:38:59 PM
. . .yeye Alitalia. . .
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 01:25:40 PM
. . .aletheia is of the grade of man that the slave traders or white slave owners would love to have. . .

The Muslims' own idea of apologetics is to hurl personal abuse and hateful invective. Grin[/Quote]I dont know how truth becomes apologetic and hateful? From where i am looking at from, I see you as a gullible man that could be spun with a finger and and a string.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.