Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,529 members, 7,892,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

#bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu (668 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Grabbed Nina’s Boobs (Video, Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Controversial and self-acclaimed biggest actor in Nigeria, Uche Maduagwu who once advised Nina to learn how to close her legs is again hitting hard on the Big Brother Naija housemate.

The actor in an Instagram post said he can never allow Nina to cook for him because she has played Miracle's heart like a Ludo game.

His post reads;

I can never allow @nina_ivy_ COOK for me, not after playing miracle's heart like Ludo. Please nobody should beg me, I've made up my mind on this issue. @nina_ivy_ says she has a Boyfriend, yet, she confidently plays with the heart of miracle, is that one ordinary? No, such a girl can never cook for me, I'm the Biggest Actor in #Nigeria, and i cannot tolerate nonsense. Wait, I'm i the only one who thinks that @nina_ivy_ is just using miracle to win the 45 million Naira in #BBnaija? This girl is good, she has a boyfriend that she puts on default outside the house, and yet, she is still using miracle like toilet paper emotionally. Just a taste of this girls FOOD, and miracle is already confused, he is not even sure if he is still in the Bbnaija house or flying a plane. Girls like @nina_ivy_ should run for political office in future abeg, she is ingenious. #repost #cook #bbnaija2018#pics #nollywood #actor #film #movie#instagram #tag #cool #blogger #lagos#abuja #beauty #facebook #quote #naija#follow #share #music #blog #love#picture #mua #best

Uche is a big fan of the Big Brother Naija game show as he never misses an opportunity to talk about the housemates.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/i-can-never-allow-nina-cook-for-me-uche-maduagwu.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2018
R
Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Uche, did Nina ask that she cooks for you?

Like play like play this guy don dey craze

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu by enemmo(f): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
Lol

Please who can help me with the title of one movie, drama series or even advert that this Uche guy has featured in.
Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ahhhh! Uche please try and taste a calabar babes food and your case will be worst than dat of miracle. I changed my mind, come and take Afang soup and follow me around like a bleating he-goat from sapele.

Re: #bbnaija: I Can Never Allow Nina Cook For Me - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Is your heart?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Anticipated TV Shows Of 2019 / Where Is TSTV? / I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.