Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,138 members, 7,946,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (60120 Views)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Man Detained For Writing Exams For His Girlfriend While Dressed As A Lady[Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by dcole73: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
He probably has his eyes on you and was expecting you to be more tempting. Don't fall for it.

Hope you are following the Ife scandal.
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by msal2016: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Are you sure u are a student
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by olaolaking: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2018
nifemi25:
I only see the iroko tree.
lol. And you think you will make heaven?
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by kmaster007: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2018
he might have interest in u.
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by burner44(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
please specify is it a secondary school or an higher institution, if it is the latter you are talking about i think d lecturer is mad
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Rhemy2013(f): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2018
LadyPrecy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol grin, ladyprecy you don enter one chance ooh. grin
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by DeRay98(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nairamakes:
Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…” Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source : https://educluesonline.com/wore-school-lecturer-called-tout-lady-photo/

Wetin you say make we come do to the lecturer nau?
Oya, NL Police over to you and come and go to arrest that necturer grin
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by abdulrazak07(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Calling u a tout has ntn to do wth ur dressing... d question is do u kn d English/dictionary meaning of a "tout"?
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Lol grin, ladyprecy you don enter one chance ooh. grin
my sister shebi you see wat am seeing
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Rhemy2013(f): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
LadyPrecy:
my sister shebi you see wat am seeing

I dey follow ur diary bumper to bumper.....
Abeg go nd change it ooh before you use mention to kill mummy ayomide @sugah or maybe u change urs to Sugar..
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rhemy2013:

I dey follow ur diary bumper to bumper.....
Abeg go nd change it ooh before you use mention to kill mummy ayomide @sugah or maybe u change urs to Sugar..
I definitely will and thanks for following too kiss
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by otabaotaba: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
The lecturer is simply suffering from arderiology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
there is nothing badt but the reason he called you that is that the shirt you wore is his father burial material
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by SammieYoo: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
oh father lord you just displayed my mind!!! the tree has a nose grin
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by batstan(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Remimadrid:
Fashion sense is zero, the lecturer should have throw you out tom and jerry style.

You just threw English out of the class
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by SammieYoo: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
dontbothermuch:
cry
oh father lord you just displayed my mind!!! the tree has a nose grin
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
the man is a science student, lecturer tii high
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by akum78: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmmm Cover your Pant ooo
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by bewla(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
nifemi25:
I only see the iroko tree.
she offend u
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Dface2: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Notice; Delsu Post Ume Results Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.