Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Aisha Buhari, Threaten To Withdraw Her Support For President Buhari Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Threaten To Withdraw Her Support For President Buhari Re-election (407 Views)

Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra / Biafran Day Gains Momentum As A Nigerian Voices Her Support For Biafran Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Threaten To Withdraw Her Support For President Buhari Re-election by Lilpea(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Aisha Buhari in October 2016, granted an interview to BBC Hausa where she expressed disappointment at her husband’s administration. In the interview, Mrs Buhari expressed doubt that she would support him if he seeks re-election unless he implemented immediate changes in personnel and policies.
“He is yet to tell me if he’ll seek re-election but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again.”Mrs Buhari said during the interview.
However in her acceptance letter to Vanguard newspaper who just made her their person of the year 2017, Aisha Buhari said she would now support his re-election bid....
Read more
source:[url]paramountupdates.com[/url]
Follow us on social media for more updates
[url=facebook.com/paramountupdates]Facebook[/url]
[url=twitter.com/paramountupdat2]Twitter[/url]

Re: Aisha Buhari, Threaten To Withdraw Her Support For President Buhari Re-election by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Her support of lack of is inconsequential

As it stands buhari will not win a strong opposition

GEJ was easy to beat because like this present government he dug his own grave with poor policies, weak leadership and total disregard for popular opinions

(1) (Reply)

Secondus, IBB Hold Closed Door Meeting / Melaye’s Recall: Low Turnout For Signatures Verification; Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Now Collecting Taxes From Nigerians In Borno, Yobe — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.