Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,445 members, 7,881,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show (29181 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Royaldave200(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Rhayne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol... dunno why Anto and Khloe's eviction is just funny, double eviction in double wahala

1 Like

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by deepwater(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
lolu angry
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by hannysur8(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Big Bro Naija, the biggest ojoro show.....Biggie replaces Lolu with Alex

2 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are here booking space in bbnaija thread. maybe you think it's buhari that has bin evicted.

We go shock una next year.

3 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Royaldave200(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by yeman1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog

Big Brother Naija housemates, Lolu, Anto and Khloe have been evicted from the show after been among the housemates up for eviction.

Anto and Khloe who were previously evicted from the Big Brother Naija House, returned to the house due to Big Brother's generosity were fighting to stay in the house in order to stand a chance of winning the grand prize had their stay cut short.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/04/anto-and-khloe-evicted-from-bbnaija.html

I want Cecee to be evicted instead. grin grin grin
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by oilofgladness1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lolu Na my geee kai e pain me sa

2 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Royaldave200(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by jamesbondchick: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
King Cee-C is safe again after being up for eviction 9 times! Wow! She's likely to take either 2nd or 3rd cos miracles fans are crazy!

4 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by eddyslim(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chai, my Anto has gone.. I still have Tobi and Alex sha
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by kerry57: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shits happening everywhere in naija. Make una all come back from South Africa, make we vote these old thieves out of govt with a younger generation loading. God bless naija
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Phonetic kicked again. Awww!
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by nkypat: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Cee ce my baby... Must be the last lady standing
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by mrphate(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
see my correct predictions of today’s eviction show

Pls share on Facebook and Twitter, @bbnaija n payport may just have a reward for me

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Valeriano(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
That moment Biggy evicted you, brought you back to the house and evict you again........ Shift mk I faint. I no do again grin grin
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by mrphate(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
See my accurate predictions of today’s eviction show

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Sndfrank: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by petsam11(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hahahaahaa! Shey na for dis nairaland I been dey tell some people say CeeC will defifinately make it to the finale and them think say I dey joke... Now who do we have here? Hahahahahaaa! People should just stop hating their fellow human beings for no good reason! Na some dem take hate TBoss, she come make am enter finale... Dis one na second shocker! I which her well at the finale...
Imagine after 9 Nominations she scaled through all of them. May you jump and pass like a cat with 9lives away from your enemies trap in Jesus Name!!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Wawaman: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
that's the origin of the name "double wahala"
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
spaggyy:
that cee c has a certain back up

She has a radical fan base

Her fans like her.
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by dyemida(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Anybody watching this piece of crap is a fool. An exploited fool.. A demented fool, etc... Just take note of the word FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by sarcasticdude(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Biggie did wrong.

Fooled Nigerian even worse than APC.
Poor Nigerians spent their hard earned money in this Buhari administration to vote in those two evicted housemates.
And now you take them out?
That is fraud and pure extortion.

And to think you said they were coming back to compete for the prize money. A decision that was massively faulted.

I'm upset with Big Brother.
You shouldn't have exploited Nigerians. You should have voluntarily brought in Khloe and Anto as fake housemates.
But what do I know.

Lolu,
I'm surprised your eviction brought out an intensified British accent most of us never saw.
You are a wimp,
Remain a wimp and you don't deserve the money.

Unlimited LA come back and take Khloe; she's a ho, but she wants a relationship with you.
Anto I understand how used you feel, all Nigeria does to girls is use them.

Lolu a wimp? This guy must be a dullard! Have ever watched BBN b4? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by dyemida(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Euouae:

She has a radical fan base

Her fans like her.

Be deceiving yourself!!!
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by einsteine(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
It was all a ploy to ensure Alex gets to the final. She would have been evicted last week. Conveniently, she wins head of house for the week and Lolu gets evicted instead.

Anyway, the show has become too predictable. Miracle has been the likely winner since day 1 of the show.

2 Likes

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by ibkgab001: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
I saw Alex nipples this evening

What type of statement is that ? grin

1 Like

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Kelblaq(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Buhari is the course of all these nonsense.. undecided
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Navalsadiq(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
I Don tire for these big brother wahala. When dem go finish make person rest.all these things Na lels
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
dyemida:

Be deceiving yourself!!!

Survived eviction 9 times and you still need an explanation

1 Like

Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by shegzydave(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
This show is stupid, it obvious Cee-C is going to be the winner
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by mvem(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Y'all know this shiit is scripted right?
...so b4 the show started the know who is going with the 45m and knew the minds of the viewers?
Re: Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show by Sagay212: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Big brother is scam. Everything is planned. The stupid Cc girl is going to win. The useless big brother and foolish ebuka got all planned out for cc to win. Why separate her from the other finalist. That's to give her a better chance to win. The MFS just keep scamming you dumb heads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" / BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.