Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,939 members, 7,922,316 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:06 AM

Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart (933 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by GistmoreNG: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
GistMore.com

Zonal Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos in a cryptic Instagram post has just explained how Davido's current boo, Chef Chioma won his heart.

And according to her it has to do with her exceptional culinary skills in the kitchen.

Read what she wrote below...

The best way to an African man’s soul is through food. All ladies out there should learn how to prepare dishes! No man wants to be eating from restaurants all the time. Homemade food are the best! if you are confused ask that boy that killed Goliath why after 3 or 4 baby mamas, he is sticking and dotting roundabout that @chef.

That girl has obviously won the game and will be getting her left 4th finger filled with Mr D’s ring soon! You all thought it’s juju No no no she’s gotten him through dishes (power of food) young ladies get yourselves into kitchen and learn how to make good recipes and mr right will stay.

Read more gists; >>> http://www.gistmore.com/pro-dolapo-badmos-explains-davidos-new-bae-won-heart

Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by GistmoreNG: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by dafeyankee: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na by cooking?

Even the owner of Amala peckham and Amala Shitta get single daughters as the girls cook reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by izzou(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
angry

Is this really coming from a Zonal PRO?

Well, it's the Nigeria Police Force. I shouldn't have expected more.

As for me, I'll prefer a lady with character to a lady that knows how to cook. We so much emphasize on attributes that can barely keep a marriage

If my wife no sabi cook, I go find one catering school, go enrol her.

But if she no sabi talk or behave, wetin I go do?
Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by decatalyst(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mo da ran!

Is that her duty post?

Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
How did dolapo know

Well as a Nigerian police officer, she can do anything
Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by Olalan(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Did Davido tell her......
Re: Its Not Juju! PRO, Dolapo Badmos Explains How Davido's New Bae Won His Heart by Flokey: 3:21am On Apr 16, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka 2018 Instagram Collection / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Event / Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Rapper Sakordie And Tracy’s Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.