Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? (785 Views)

See What Long Throat Caused A Lady But Cant The Men Do Ladies A Favor For Free? / How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / 4 Reasons Why Shy Ladies Make Best Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2018
I have always seen cooking as an essential survival skill or so my loving mother taught me. This has followed me all my life, I cooked as a boy, even tho I had female cousins around the house, I cooked as an undergraduate, I also cooked as a corps member, right now I'm cooking for myself as a bachelor, I don't cook so great but I can cook all the staple foods I eat, to a satisfactory level.

Has anyone else noticed that all the top notch restaurants and hotels have males as the major chefs? I also gathered the chef at Eko hotels is also a man, even my last workplace, the catering company that supports the company has a kogi man as chef, that guy can cook for Africa, can't forget his awesome menus.

Relegating women to the kitchen is the point at which I lend a voice to feminism, everyone should at least know how to cook, dem no norn anybody born kitchen, but then sometimes, why do women often portray cooking as though it's rocket science?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? by emmie14: 1:31am On Apr 16, 2018
That's ladies for you. In washing plates styles is involved
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
That's their bargaining chip alongside sex,so they have make it look sophisticated.
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? by anoda(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2018
**** keeps the soup pot on the shelf **** make i go arange rice
Re: Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? by eyinjuege: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2018
I disagree with you.
I think its rather the men that make it seem like rocket science. You are one of the few exceptions that don't see cooking as a big deal, and actually cook for themselves.
Most men will tell you that cooking is a woman's forte, which is not true.
A lot of men find cooking too complex, and see it as rocket science. Most women just cook, they develop the skill as they grow older and understand that you don't cook, you don't eat. Same way most women realise you don't work, you don't get the basic things of life. Yes, i said it. Most women do work for a living. Housewives are getting fewer by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Make Cooking Appear Like Rocket Science? by drnoel: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Pepsi101:
That's their bargaining chip alongside sex,so they have make it look sophisticated.

grin only for low lifes

(1) (Reply)

Carton Of German Children Wears Available / Nalish Reusable Readymade Nails / Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.