Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira (1313 Views)

Only Ten People In The World Can Afford This Smartphone And Dangote Isn't Among / This Smartphone Is Better Than The Tecno Spark 8... / This Smartphone Is A Cheaper And Better Alternative Of The Samsung Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira by Josh1920: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2018
If you are not new to Huawei phones, you would probably know by now that the Porsche edition of the huawei mate series represents the highest and the most top notch smartphone Huawei releases every year.
The Huawei Mate Rs Porsche edition is no exception. The Huawei Mate RS is actually a follow up of the P20 pro. Unlike the past years, Huawei didn’t manufacture a standard mate device this year.

As you you have read from the title, the Huawei mate RS by Porsche is the most expensive smartphone in the world WITHOUT A BLING FACTOR.
I emphasize the words “WITHOUT A BLING FACTOR” because the price tags behind most smartphones that have beared the title of the most expensive smartphone in the past is attributed to precious stones and quality leather materials.

The Huawei mate RS Porsche edition is an exception to this occurrence. Instead of precious stones, The price of the mate RS by porsche is attributed to the beastly specs it bears.

When I say beastly specs, I mean specs you won’t find all together in a smartphone at once.

In this article I am going to be outlining the features and specs behind the humongous price of the mate RS by Porsche learn more....

Re: Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira by Josh1920: 5:19am On Apr 16, 2018
The mate RS features the same camera hardware packed into the P20 pro.

The mate RS features a Tri camera setup on the rear, this setup consists an 8mp telephoto camera with 3X zoom , a 40mp RGB camera for shooting colour photos and a 20MP.

Simply put, the mate RS is every photographers dream.

What actually struck me the most, is the way the cameras on the mate RS tackles learn more...
Re: Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira by Josh1920: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
N

Re: Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira by ddjay: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Josh1920:
N
Op I try 4u o,I click/open your blog,so make sure you thank me the yoruba way. fellow Nigerians I have done my corporate social responsibility by adding some money to my fellow Nigerian. its good once in while to support your fellow man,so Nigerians abeg help the guy and God will bless you
Re: Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira by Josh1920: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
ddjay:

Op I try 4u o,I click/open your blog,so make sure you thank me the yoruba way. fellow Nigerians I have done my corporate social responsibility by adding some money to my fellow Nigerian. its good once in while to support your fellow man,so Nigerians abeg help the guy and God will bless you
grin thanks bro. U too much
Re: Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira by MrBONE2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
ddjay:

Same ayaaf done it for my Fellow African BoneBeing grin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Delivered To A Customer / Which Side Of A Phone Is Best Suited For Fingerprint Sensor ? / Samsung Folks Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.