Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,367 members, 7,910,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment (777 Views)

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by Jwonder(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2018
cry i don't want to go to the north, i don't care if cry Jigawa is the highest paying state, i just want a good state where i can live my life peacefully and not conform to some Islamic way.. Please i really need help cry cry
Re: Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by Jwonder(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Please i really need help, those who have successfully redeployed in the past should give me tips.
Re: Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by Attackerokenwa: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
for your redeployment call or WhatsApp this number 08027601686
Re: Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by Princevirus(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
https:///BTB9vY1MOBIKB1N11yZvzB
Join me at tiny seed multiplier It's time to make money
Re: Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by Mightyify(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bro it's simple, you don't need to pay anyone.... just get doctors report stating you have serious illness that needs urgent treatment in your state of choice, instead of fitness report.... take it to camp. It's done.

No matter the brain washing in camp... don't change your mind. I don't want you to suffer what I'm suffering here in one village in Kano
Re: Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by Jwonder(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mightyify:
Bro it's simple, you don't need to pay anyone.... just get doctors report stating you have serious illness that needs urgent treatment in your state of choice, instead of fitness report.... take it to camp. It's done.

No matter the brain washing in camp... don't change your mind. I don't want you to suffer what I'm suffering here in one village in Kano

Thanks Bro!!..
Re: Was Posted To Jigawa, How Do I Go About Redeployment by mysteriousman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
You will have to get to camp first, from there work yourself out. The state camp is fine though

(1) (Reply)

Farewell Message From Nysc To 2019 Batch B / Bet 24 Is Recruiting Brand Ambassadors (get Paid Weekly) / Best State To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.