Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,389 members, 7,971,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Combine Effectively Home And Career Development In This Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Combine Effectively Home And Career Development In This Lagos (677 Views)

Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State / School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired / Career Development At Sijison Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Combine Effectively Home And Career Development In This Lagos by melodytoda: 1:52pm On May 14, 2010
I am a young mother. A first class graduate. I have always had career on my mind.

How can i achieve this my dream without my home suffering?
Re: How To Combine Effectively Home And Career Development In This Lagos by believeme1(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2010
1st class, thats great Melody! Whats your field?

I'm sure you're sincere about wanting to combine career & home, but experience has shown that
one will usually be sacrificed for the other, maybe not an entire sacrifice but a sacrifice all the same.

Still you need to go for your dream so you don't die unfulfilled.
Re: How To Combine Effectively Home And Career Development In This Lagos by melodytoda: 4:39pm On May 14, 2010
Thanks dear.
That was a good one.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted / How To Stand Out In A Job Interview: / Test Format For Karox Computers Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.