Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,704 members, 7,951,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bishop Dr M Gwanda : I Used To Sleep On The Floor With My 9 Siblings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Dr M Gwanda : I Used To Sleep On The Floor With My 9 Siblings (409 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Meet Dr M Gwanda Founder And Author Of The Brand New World Principles / Dr M Gwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Dr M Gwanda : I Used To Sleep On The Floor With My 9 Siblings by BrandNewWorld: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2018
South African Billionaire Businessman and Senior Pastor of Christian Bible Church Malvern Johannesburg, Dr M Gwanda has revealed that coming from a poor background motivated Him towards becoming somebody, He told stories of How He came from a poor background with a widowed father to achieving success a Kingdom Preacher and owning several businesses in South Africa, Canada and Zimbabwe.
To listen and be motivated by this Man kindly follow the YouTube and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eqnfzjSis8&t=1s

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peace To Questioning Hearts / True Or False - There Is No GOD / This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.