Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos (32358 Views)

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Angelanest:
Early this morning, Police officers teargassed and shot at members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), who gathered to protest the continuous detention of their leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, at the Unity Fountain in Abuja. According to reports, the police chased the protesters from the area with live bullets as one person was killed.

This is coming three days after policemen threw teargas canisters at Shiites who had arrived the Unity Fountain for their daily sit out on Friday, April 13, 2018.

Deji Adeyanju, convener of the Concerned Nigerians group who organized the daily sit out was also arrested and later released by policemen.

The Shiites have been under continuous attacks by government security agencies since the clash between members of the group and the Nigerian Army in Kaduna state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/one-killed-as-police-shoot-at-protesting-shiite-members-in-abuja-photos.html

ndi ara!!!..Lamo...its sai baba till 2023.
Make sure to vote for him again.
Let me see those who will call Biafra again
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Euouae:

Accepted gloriously but the cogent point remains that you not leaving any time soon except you want to lose another 3,000,000 souls. And try to imagine the military funding of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in last 10years, the impact will be X10 of the initial 3,000,000

Bloody terrorist
You think you are doing me
You are doing yourselves

I hear you people calling igbos names here ...i laugh
But the truth is golden
You people can't survive without igbos
You will all perish
But you know this truth already and fight and die first before being alone without the igbos

The igbos are your life support
You are just another pathetic unity beggar who has no shame to show it any time... Any day

Now fvck off
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
stagger:
These people took over the whole of national mosque and central area,dumping discarded food packs and all. You need to see the mess that was created. Anyone who drove round Abuja on Friday and Saturday will corroborate this.

These people are a nuisance. They should be wiped out. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Truly a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Bloody terrorist
You think you are doing me
You are doing yourselves

I hear you people calling igbos names here ...i laugh
But the truth is golden
You people can't survive without igbos
You will all perish
But you know this truth already and fight and die first before being alone without the igbos

The igbos are your life support
You are just another pathetic unity beggar who has no shame to show it any time... Any day

Now fvck off

You are very right!

But you ain't going to witness a Big ran Republic in your existence even if you clock 200years. That's my fact.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by Ake1: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Let him go and wait for his evil leader called zakzaki. He'll soon join himsoon. Idiots!!!
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by galaxy2020(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari why! Buhari why are you killing your own people? God will judge you.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by danuzochukwu: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
The Nigeria police force being one of the worst in the world, doesn't know how to control protesters, how can you use live bullets on armless protesters? In other countries that we watch on television everyday, you see police using rubber bullets and teargas but in Nigeria our own police officers who are made to protect us, wastes human lives as if they are hunting for wild animals in the forest. may God help us.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by defemidefemi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Where is Nnamdi Kanu Sef? grin
Hahaha..lol u mean the Messiah of the Bia+fraud? e don pick race long time ago
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by mashnino(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
kalu61:
How, are they carrying arms like herdmens who are being protected?

Wasn't it stated that protesting is not allowed in and around unity fountain?

You can't set yourself up for danger and then act surprise when it comes
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Riot is becoming hotter in abuja now.... maitama (transcorp Hilton, Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, aguyi Ironsi)
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by bmos(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
kalu61:
I'm not sympathizing with north or Muslim. l'm sympathizing with human right.

Someone said somewhere, "Human right his tight ass"
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
solablings:
So do I cry for this nation:

All I know is its gonna be OK soon. I still believe so.
abeg abeg no let me vex with you o
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by blacq2009(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari, it shall not be well with you.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by lonelydora: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
I can never follow anybody outside to protest against the government in this country. I will just support them by watching them on the evening news.

Lol. Fear Fear! It's your mate that started Arab Spring.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by Guyman02: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
dignity33:
IPOB should follow suit demand Kanu body for befitting burial.
Dear Yoruba Muslim we have read your comment, now go outside and play
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

I can't understand why their leader is still being held. This was how they foolishly created Boko Haram.

I also think someone should be bold enough to review religion in this country. It has not helped us, even morally.
You're talking like a baby,
Have you ever heard of yandanba? Maitasini? Groups and the atrocities, religious violence they have committed over the years similar to Rwandan genocide, and the twin deadly ones of present Boko & herdsmen. Am very sure you like their activities Abi?

Rubbish?

They all the same.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by kalu61(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
mashnino:

Wasn't it stated that protesting is not allowed in and around unity fountain?

You can't set yourself up for danger and then act surprise when it comes
have people not protested if front of white House, where they shot? Fountain my foot.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by uboma(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
I have this feeling that brother Buhari had prior knowledge of this protest, hence his early departure to England.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by Arda1000(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
So sad.
Hope he is happy now, cause I don't see what he has achieved by fighting armed men with sticks and stones.
you are the definition of stupidity, do you even have sense at all
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by alenwup(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
This people and their problems sef. Na so they turn Abuja roads to nightmare over the weekend. You will lack words to describe your hatred for them the way they scattered full both lanes of Kubwa Express way. But where Nnamdi Kanu sef
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by akum78: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
I see
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by mashnino(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2018
kalu61:
have people not protested if front of white House, where they shot? Fountain my foot.

Is there a rule that stops them from doing that?

If the american govt bans people from protesting in front of the whitehouse

and you carry your leg there... anything you see just take it that way

i am not in support of the police killing the shi'ite member

but i believe a rule is a rule especially here in this country where we have trigger happy police.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2018
lonelydora:

Lol. Fear Fear! It's your mate that started Arab Spring.
And what has the Arab spring achieved.
Regime collapse and power handover to other like minded criminals.
More groups of bandits and profiler action of small arms, as well as sustained civil war in Syria.
Re: Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos by omodave(m): 5:03am On Apr 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Protesters were shot at under Goodluck too. It is not peculiar to this government.

My submission remains that we have a terrible mentality. Our police and military are full of illiterates and because of the level of corruption, many of these killers in uniform are hardly penalized but are instead transferred. The problem did not start under Buhari and if we continue to politicize police brutality, we will never solve the issue.

Valid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval / Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Kenneth Okonkwo With Bola Tinubu, Amaechi, Says APC Set For The Best Convention

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.