Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) (35189 Views)

Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by shineeye1: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lawlessness is systematically defining the average Nigerian of today!
May the last hope of the oppressed - the judiciary , come to the rescue!
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
shineeye1:

Thought you were just a fuvking dullard but now I know you are a miserable 4kingdullard!
Useful idiot, who do you this kind thing? I don't care if you worship him early in the morning and kiss his ass in the evening for 500 naira stipend.
Senator Omo-Agege doesn't even know that you exist, while you are crying for him with nothing in the stomach he is swimming in billion. I would advise you to commit suicide as a sign of love for him otherwise you remain a zombie, I think that would be the greatest sacrifice for your wicked politician. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by shineeye1: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
Useful idiot, who do you this kind thing? I don't care if you worship him early in the morning and kiss his ass in the evening for 500 naira stipend?
Senator Omo-Agege doesn't even know that you exist, while you are crying for him with nothing in the stomach he is swimming in billion. I would advise you to commit suicide as a sign of love for him otherwise you remain a zombie, I think that would be the greatest sacrifice for your wicked politician.

You are a total Wreck obviously. I should leave you alone!
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
shineeye1:

You are a total Wreck obviously. I should leave you alone!
The spell holding u is irreversible. The world has given up on you.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Omo you see am, I no tell you. Keep supporting bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
All the enemies of Nigeria are getting served one after the other by nature. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nature is working against them but they are blind and foolish to read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by shineeye1: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
The spell holding u is irreversible. The world has given up on you.

First mind the irreversible spell of your chosen name! 4kingDullard!
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Omo you see am, I no tell you. Keep supporting bubu
very sweet news.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
shineeye1:

First mind the irreversible spell of your chosen name! 4kingDullard!
Zombies will never decode my username.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Not only agege house will be on fire, APC in general will be o fire come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
Same nigga that pushed Chief Ighoyota Amori out? No sympathy whatsoever from Jason. grin
Jason or Great undecided
You stay one place na grin
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by pojok: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Support the Devil next time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Jason or Great undecided
You stay one place na grin
Call me "Jack" baby. kiss

@your signature....If you think God doesn't love you, then I don't think the God you're talking about ever exist.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by akum78: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
The gods are wise ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Pretty002: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
JasonScolari:
Same nigga that pushed Chief Ighoyota Amori out? No sympathy whatsoever from Jason. grin
He doesn't need your sympathy. Court chased Amori out of the Red Chambers becos he never won d election. Distinguished Sen Ovie Omo-Agege won d election. He's one of d best, vibrant, intelligent, outspoken Representative Urhobo's have ever produced. What did Amori do when he was in d Red Chambers; sleeping while important issues were bn discussed.
#Agege19#
#AgegeAgain#
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
not a good news at all.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
next time he wil learn the skill of managing words in floor of the house
when you want to seek favor do so in the right manner. sorry mr. senator it might be your village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by tmcleo2k2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who needs a shredder when you can make a bonfire?
Insurance company, Oya settle claim jare sharperly!!!
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to multiple online reports, fire gutted the private residence of Delta Central lawmaker, Senator Omo-Agege at Asokoro area of Abuja on 14th April, 2018, two days after the lawmaker was suspended from the Senate for 90-Days.. The fire raged and was said to have spread from his private living room downstairs and within minutes, the building was on fire.

It took the intervention of his staff, neighbours and Federal Capital territory FCT Fire Service to put out the fire.

The senator was suspended for 90 days over his comment that the amendment to the Electoral Act 2010 to reorder the sequence of polls in a general election was targeted at President Muhammdu Buhari. .

The Senate Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions had investigated Omo-Agege’s comment based on a petition by Senator Dino Melaye. .

The report by the committee, which was considered at the plenary on Thursday, had found the lawmaker guilty despite his apology to the chamber and recommended that he be suspended for 181 legislative days (one year). .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/senator-omo-agege-house-in-abuja-gutted-by-fire-after-suspension.html

I smell lai Mohammed
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by bishopkay: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, but bro, why you hate chief like dis? grin

As for the Omo-Ale of delta state, i pray the senate extend his suspension for taking the case to court.

Them chief don chop tire na... Make dem allow other people chop. By the way, that year the guy begin form invincible say nothing fit sup...e good as them clear am comot there I swear!

As for Omo Agege, my prayer and your own dey perfectly in sync! Useless man! That guy na my uncle oo but single impact, I never see even for village! Na to dey lick buhari yansh nai sweet am.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2018
bishopkay:

Them chief don chop tire na... Make dem allow other people chop. By the way, that year the guy begin form invincible say nothing fit sup...e good as them clear am comot there I swear!

As for Omo Agege, my prayer and your own dey perfectly in sync! Useless man! That guy na my uncle oo but single impact, I never see even for village! Na to dey lick buhari yansh nai sweet am.
Lol, good morning bro.

1 Like

Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
SHYTE-HOLE POLITICS! embarassed
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by bishopkay: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, good morning bro.

I greet you bro!
Re: Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) by linearity: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
jwals:

Go and and study the nigerian constitution, the law reserves the right for the NASS to do so to maintain descipline, respect and order in the house

Dude,

Stop pulling stuff from your ass, no where is it mentioned in the constitution, try study something yourself before you ask others to do.

If you think, it exists, I challenge you to quote it...

Meanwhile, these are recent count cases on this issue:

Dino v. House of Rep: Fed. High Court Declares that indefinite Suspension of Reps are illegal and that it should not exceed 14 days.

The highest count that have spoken about this, is the Court of Appeal and in:

House of Assembly v. Danna; the Court of Appeal declares that: “A legislative house in Nigeria is not competent to suspend a member even for a single day as it is a violation of the democratic rights of members of his/her constituency”

If it is coded in the constitution as you falsely claimed the Appeal court will not have reversed the House and even back my previous assertions...

Thank God someone had challenged this illegality in the Court, but we all know that Nigeria is a lawless country, where even the three arms of government disobey court orders...and treat them as mere opinions to be followed only when convenient.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.