Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos (2125 Views)

FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience / Devil Almost Blinded My Eye But God Spared My Life" - Beautiful Lady(photos) / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by ariesbull: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Omololu2121:
this religion is a big scam,Nigerian's are so religious, yet this country is so backward than countries that you hardly find church and mosques like Norway, Denmark, Lichtenstein etc

The funny thing is that,most of what is in the bible was copied from the torah,most of what is in the Quran is copied from the bible, yet this people have a different way of worshiping and even go to war and fight each other.

They don't see this ..they are all gullible
Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by ariesbull: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

Get lost. Leave the Yorubas alone and concentrate on the Igbo Moslems who are growing in number daily.

Don't believe me? Just type Igbo Moslems on Google search and educate yourself.

We don't need you to tell Yorubas who or what to worship.

Last I checked you lot are Jews.

What has it got to do with igbo Muslims that converted because of money....oh trust me , give me 20 million now I can answer Ibrahim to make you happy but once I get back I to East...I go back to my own Igbo name ....I am not sucker for religion

You are a black man and you can't be more Islamic that Saudi that detest African Muslims....ask around .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by kamalcole3000: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
fatymore:

The dumb person is you... I attacked Christians not Christianity that's where you people always get it wrong. In as much we have bad Muslims, there are also bad Christians.. Why should i insult your faith or Jesus.. Why didn't you caution your fellow Christians that started this bashing up the thread. Can't you see, you are really what I call you... As you carry your religion for head, let me carry mine too.. Ewu.. Your level of hypocrisy is so alarming... When your fellow Christians were saying trash up there.. They didn't carry gala doe head point cos I said what a typical Christian would do inside a public bus and I call you hypocrite, then I carry matter for head....

Religion is the opium of the masses
That being said
Christianity is bad
Islam is pure evil.
case closed

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by fatymore(f): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Omololu2121:
and who told you I'm a Christian dumb girl grin

I don't care about all this foreign religion cause nah all scam.
Most of what is in the Bible is copied from the torah,most of what is in the Quran us copied from the Bible.

You're all confuse people, but believe me Islam is the worst,from Somali to Afghanistan, Afghanistan to Nigeria, Nigeria to Mali, Mali to Iraq this countries are feeling the heat from Islamic militant.

Kiss the truth grin
my bad.. Don't know I was speaking with them them.. Mabinu...
Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by CSTR1003: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2018
fatymore:
Christians are hypocrite... When your fellow Christians turn a public bus to church... Do praises and worship.. Preach... Pray and at the end collect offerings... He or she isn't aware he is disturbing others ooo.. You won't call it intolerance... A Muslim will never complain you are disturbing them.. I just hate it when they start calling Muslims extremist when in fact they are the one going to the extreme to disturb others..

You have a point

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by Efewestern: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2018
ariesbull:

I am talking about foreign religions and African stupidity and this dude has taken it on Igbo Yoruba thing

This dude you are funny

Are more Islamic than Arabs...that hates blacks
Or are you more Christian than Rome that can't stand to see African pope

Oga Yoruba man....wake up

The guy is a bigot, ignore him.

Religion is a big scam, Just some days back I was reading a post about the "Igbe religion" in my ethnic group facebook forum , you need to see how some Christians flooded the post with their usual insults and attack, I couldn't hold it anymore I had to attack back, why insult others ?, If it is okay to preach your Christ to me, then it's okay for me to tell the world about the religion of my forefathers.

They only preach tolerance when it doesn't favor them, I sha know that God is neither a Jew or from any Arab country. God is God, no religion should claim they know it all.
Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by way2much: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2018
ariesbull:

What has it got to do with igbo Muslims that converted because of money....oh trust me , give me 20 million now I can answer Ibrahim to make you happy but once I get back I to East...I go back to my own Igbo name ....I am not sucker for religion

You are a black man and you can't be more Islamic that Saudi that detest African Muslims....ask around .

I thought u were making sense untill u mentioned money being a factor for the existence of igbo muslims..speaking of hypocrisy, if hypocrisy has a face den it would be your face.
Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
ariesbull:

And what the fvck is your business with the religion others wish to practice?

How does that stop you from worshipping Amadioha if that's your preference?

Last I checked, Nigeria is a free country.

1 Like

Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
fatymore:

The dumb person is you... I attacked Christians not Christianity that's where you people always get it wrong. In as much we have bad Muslims, there are also bad Christians.. Why should i insult your faith or Jesus.. Why didn't you caution your fellow Christians that started this bashing up the thread. Can't you see, you are really what I call you... As you carry your religion for head, let me carry mine too.. Ewu.. Your level of hypocrisy is so alarming... When your fellow Christians were saying trash up there.. They didn't carry gala on their head cos I said what a typical Christian would do inside a public bus and I call you hypocrite, then I carry matter for head....
Allahu Akibaru salam aleykum grin
Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
fatymore:
Christians are hypocrite... When your fellow Christians turn a public bus to church... Do praises and worship.. Preach... Pray and at the end collect offerings... He or she isn't aware he is disturbing others ooo.. You won't call it intolerance... A Muslim will never complain you are disturbing them.. I just hate it when they start calling Muslims extremist when in fact they are the one going to the extreme to disturb others..
c diz Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Religious Tolerance, My Eye Witness Account In Lagos by Brightgem(f): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Efewestern:

The guy is a bigot, ignore him.

Religion is a big scam, Just some days back I was reading a post about the "Igbe religion" in my ethnic group facebook forum , you need to see how some Christians flooded the post with their usual insults and attack, I couldn't hold it anymore I had to attack back, why insult others ?, If it is okay to preach your Christ to me, then it's okay for me to tell the world about the religion of my forefathers.

They only preach tolerance when it doesn't favor them, I sha know that God is neither a Jew or from any Arab country. God is God, no religion should claim they know it all.

Preach Brother!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigeria's Population. / You’ll Destroy APC’, Deputy Speaker, Lasun Tells Oshiomole / 2019 Presidential election : The Unrigged Results by Observers and PDP PVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.