Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online (2576 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Emoney, Odumeje, Ned Storm Kcee's Mother Inlaw's Burial: Pictures / Burial Pictures Of Sadiq Daba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by gistyinka(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
It's so hilarious as this world is really getting interesting, as woman snap and share her pre-burial pictures online.

Hilarious As Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-Burial Pictures Online

Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by gistyinka(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by zico530(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
sadI weep for her. When the real burial will come, she will not be smiling as she is doing now.
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by neonly: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
I can bet she from my naija I knw my people d fear of death is d beginning of wisdom
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by Aliyeous(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
chineke
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by thesicilian: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rather than take her to see a psychiatrist now they are all hailing and snapping her. Tomorrow you will hear that she has jumped off a bridge into the lagoon, onto an oncoming train.
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by Rapsino(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
She looks so cute in d coffin
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
But I thought this same news was on FP claiming she arrived are prom in a casket

1 Like

Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by emi12(f): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
things are really happening

1 Like

Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by DIKEnaWAR: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Waiting for a baby to share pre birth pictures in the womb.

1 Like

Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by Snow02: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
she should playfully let them bury her alive so they can snap the grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by Tamarapetty(f): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Stupidity!! i pity u
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by laribari(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Snow02:
she should playfully let them bury her alive so they can snap the grave

She is a fool. People don't know the devil is real and not joking. She could have triggered or summoned the spirit of death by her stupidity and she will not know it, that one sef will be trailing her until she is taken. Except she knows she gonna die soon.

This is not ordinary eyes oo and of course it's foreign (Yankee I suppose). Dem nor born our girls well to copy her style, after all na social media copy-cat full 9ija.

Let's see if this one go trend among our 9ija babes for here grin grin
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by MistadeRegal(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2018
If some women could strip unclad, disgracing themselves on the ground in broad daylight, if this is told this is what she had to do to make her money ritual work, who will know?
She just did hers in style.
All those that came to watch are already donating their destiny.
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by allybee(f): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Tadeknkeepcalm:
But I thought this same news was on FP claiming she arrived are prom in a casket
Don't mind OP, giving us fake news. �
Re: Woman Snaps And Share Her Pre-burial Pictures Online by Lagbaja01(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2018
The lady dey do sagbadewe grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Cute Children Rock Arab Attire To Celebrates Sallah / Nigerian Man Enjoying His Sleep, While Standing At A Concert (Photos) / Photoshop! Blac Chyna Flaunts Photoshop Under Cleavage In New Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.