Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Meet Nasty C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Meet Nasty C (846 Views)

Awful HAIRCUT: Nasty C Covers His Hair While Meeting With 50 Cent (PICTURES) / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” / Runtown Pictured Chilling With Nasty C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Meet Nasty C by Chiomzee(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
I meet nasty c live at the Ghana music award.... he is friendly,he was me my country and I told him am from Nigeria and he ask me if am through with school and I told him am writing my Weac exams..
He ask me what is weac I explain to him and he told me he will to ft me in one of his songs someday that I should though with the exam first I told him am an upcoming artist.... he laugh we exchange numbers am so happy I have make a celebrity my friend and up to then will have be chatting on whatsapp.. waiting to sing with him... the guy is fun to be with.
Re: I Meet Nasty C by preciousosas1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: I Meet Nasty C by trapQ: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Smh....
Re: I Meet Nasty C by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2018
trapQ:
Smh....
Lol
Re: I Meet Nasty C by Kenedy16(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2018
His fone numba! Make wey do add am.
Re: I Meet Nasty C by konews: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo popularly known as Nasty C born on February 11 1997 is a South African rapper, songwriter and record producer. He is one of his country’s best rappers, and he is widely regarded as one of the country’s most prominent performers. He is most known for the single “Way It Go” by DJ Switch featuring Tumi and Youngsta. The remix to his single “Juice Back”, which features Davido and Cassper Nyovest was another hit that made him fan favorite.
http://www.konews.com.ng/nasty-c-biography-career-awards-songs-net-worth/

(1) (Reply)

TOO BAD: Man Allegedly Kills His Girlfriend In Abuja (see Photos) / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller, Shows Off His Impressive Perfume Collection(video) / Beautiful! Bobrisky look to Tonto Dikeh Dinner Party Was Sparkling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.