Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

After Buhari, It’s My Turn – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari, It’s My Turn – Okorocha (349 Views)

Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1)

After Buhari, It’s My Turn – Okorocha by Georgry(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
By Nwafor

SundayThe governor of Imo state, Chief Rochas Okorocha has on Monday said that he will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari after his second term re-election.Rochas who disclosed this while hosting some political stakeholders at the state government house in Owerri, opined that, “Buhari will win again and again and after Buhari, the turn will come to south-east and it willbe the turn of Okorocha”.OkorochaSpeaking further he said “Nwosu is the least of the political children I have trained but I don’t know any of them as much as I have known Nwosu,” Okorocha said.“I took him up when he was just nobody and he grew to the height he is now, his only sin is that he is my son-in-law.“Nwosu will win in 2019, don’t be afraid, I am there”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/buhari-turn-okorocha/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8651198455
Re: After Buhari, It’s My Turn – Okorocha by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2018

(1)

Ex-NSITF Boss In Another $2.8m And N240million Financial Mess / We'll Bring Succour To Emevor Rainstorm Victims - Govt / 10 Definitions That May Change In Nigerian Schools In The Next 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.