Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,137 members, 7,903,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle (1653 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Missrosebud: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hi guys I need your advice on this situation.......

There are 3 people in this situation my fiance" happiness" his wife "Rebecca" and myself " Norah".

So I met happiness in 2015, we met in a neutral scene with no intentions of pursuing anything between us. Months pasts and I saw him more often and our friendship grew until one day, we slept together.

At that time he was staying with Rebecca, the mother of his two children,ages 11 and 12 years.
So Rebecca and happiness were not married when I met Happiness, they were just living together with the kids.

To go back to the past, Rebecca had broken up with happiness for almost 11 years, so she returned back into hapinness's life a year before I met him.

So, Happiness and I got really close, we clicked so much. We are from different backgrounds it bothered me in the beginning as he was a village boy with no formal job and I was raised in the suburbs and travelled and studied overseas.
I never belittled the social class or economic class he comes from.
We had this affair hiding it from everyone that was close to us his girlfriend Rebecca and my mother.
So I would go to the village to go see him.
I didn't like the fact that Rebecca and I started to know each other as she thought happiness and I were just friends.

So down the years went by with this affair hidden, I didn't want this known as he was not my type of guy I'd normally date.
So one day Happiness tells me, he has to take a second wife one day when he eventually marries.
Because he knew were I put him, one lady called Maria, said she was sent by a prophet that she is supposed to get married by Happiness. He took this seriously as this lady came from nowhere and introduced herself to Rebecca.

So, for Rebecca to accept all this, she told Happiness that she is to marry first then this Maria lady. So the wedding plans were for December 2017.
We still continued with our affair but I was put in the dark about this Maria woman.

One day Maria noticed that there was something strange about my friendship with Happiness. We were closer than any of these woman. She revealed to Rebecca that Happiness and I could be having an affair but he denied it.

February 2017, Happines's neice passed away, I was there to help with transporting happiness's aunt to the mortuary and banks etc. Happiness and I gew much closer then.at this point Maria and Happiness had fought because of suspicion of my affair with him.

It was then when we both revealed to each other that we love each other.
We were in an "exclusive relationship" but I was still withdrawing at times because he had to get married in December.

In june, Rebecca found out about the affair ,and called a meeting with my mother. Everything was revealed to my mother on that day. She knew I respected my mother,and she would be someone to call me to order.
Happiness confessed his love for me, and told Rebecca that he wasn't happy in their relationship, he told my mother that he had intentions to marry me one day, but it was confusing to them because he was getting married in December.
Around that time, Happiness sent money to Rebecca home to pay bride-price

That evening, Rebecca kicked Happiness out of his house , out of anger.
A week went by, I kept coming to see Happiness at his other house,but still I knew that he'd eventually go back to Rebecca. I told Happiness that I had found someone else and that I want to give him a baby.
He got really angry to a point were he nearly became physical at me. Saying how can I tell him all these things when he's just been kicked out of the house.
I got scared I called my mother to come rescue me.

I broke up with him.,and that was june. I blocked him on every social media I had him on or any instant messaging accounts.
I.Missed him, I decided to unblock him.

He wanted to see me, I was scared but I agreed to meet him in a public place in August. He came to my work to apologize and I could see he wasn't well, he wasn't happy. We both weren't happy apart.

I allowed him to call me , nd it began frequenting until he asked me that we book ourselves into a hotel to talk. I agreed, we talked and made love, he cried and said he couldn't believe I was back in his life again.
Our relationship was back.

He told Rebecca that we are back together, and that I'll be his second wife. At first I didn't comment much or maybe have a problem because I was madly in love with him.
Fast-forwading to October, we went on holiday together for a week,to celebrate our coming baby.

Rebecca said she had no problem, probably seeing that we actually do love each other and that she was fighting a losing battle,because Happiness was very happy and his weight picked up as soon as we got back together again.

So, November comes, the wedding is cancelled. Happiness and I are closer than ever before.I refused to be a second wife. As I'm young with no child.

'..................

2018 January, Happiness finally moved out of the house he shared with Rebecca and their children.
He stayed at the other house we stay at when I'm sleeping over.
He supports his children, nd he is not extending their home and has given Rebecca all the money they were to spend there.

Rebecca,was always negligent to Happiness and the children. We both got work at the same time but she neglected the household chores as the woman of the house. She refused to cook,clean or spend time with happiness .

Now, I have a problem with happiness spending tpo much time at his previous home because she attacked him and burned his clothes.
He goes to the house to see his kids.
How should I deal with this woman,as she one day came to our New home trying to force entry.
She has told neighbors to talk to Happiness that she asks for forgiveness and that she accepts me as happiness second wife.

Now, my mother and I have a broken relationship because of my choice to have a baby with Happiness.she thinks happiness has used juju on me. As we from different social circles.
It's so tense to the point I want to move out of the house.
As she says over her dead body will she accept happiness as my partners.
How do I deal with this, do I side with my mother when she thinks juju was used on me.
Or do I side with the father of my child??

Please help, I'm aware ppl are hurt because of me, but your advice could help somehow
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by JoanHicks(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
If i got what I read correctly you just ruined someone's marriage bitch and you want to be happy in it, I don't think it gonna work OK

1 Like

Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by obi4eze(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by SUPERPACK: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Click like if you did not read the whole epistle.

9 Likes

Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by OnyeMmeri: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sick as _fuck.
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Forget your long story and hold your position as the side chick because there's no such thing as being a fiancee to someone else's husband.

Your role is to be the Lord of the ring.

Oh shiat and you had a baby grin

So you're child in reality will always be the bastard outsider. See how you do yourself?

I'd hate to be your mother, and one day your eyes will clear.

Bitch, you lost and may you never find happiness in him

Pun intended tongue
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by oloricyprus: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Ure a slut if u don't know so u think d marriage will work out.sorry o
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Lonergem: 1:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Chisus ....

Even when Buhari is going for the second term you still choose to be second wife
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by tracyfemmmm: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2018
What kind of fake story is this? angry
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by 912(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2018
So it's someone's husband that is your fiancee? do you even realise what it will be like for those children that will have to grow up in a broken home simply because you dont know how to close your legs? And you are here talking nonsense
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Missrosebud: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Yes I do understand that what I did was wrong, my intentions were never to ruin his marriage. Yes I did have the affair that we hid,and when everything was out in the open,when he engaged me,I intended on being his second wife like show Rebecca knew it was going to happen.

Until I backed out and said, I won't be going through being the second wife. He refused to let it be, until he decided that he'd rather leave everything behind. I never forced him into deciding on what ever decision he made.
To b honest I was always concerned about the kids, and I've tried countless times to try and get him to return back to Rebecca.
Yes, my heart was going to be painful having to raise this child alone. But he wanted to stay.

He never intended on marrying this woman, but his intention was to marry this woman to get close to his kids. What I didn't mention is Rebecca's history on how she treated him in the past and that she had a child out of their relationship. The child lives with his father.

I understand wat I did was wrong, but is it okay to stay and raise children in a loveless marriage? Where they'll always grow to see no love between their parents. Where communication is only about those children? Than to step out and still give them love, I honestly don't justify the wrong we did...
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Missrosebud: 3:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Halfpenny:
Forget your long story and hold your position as the side chick because there's no such thing as being a fiancee to someone else's husband.

Your role is to be the Lord of the ring.

Oh shiat and you had a baby grin

So you're child in reality will always be the bastard outsider. See how you do yourself?

I'd hate to be your mother, and one day your eyes will clear.

Bitch, you lost and may you never find happiness in him

Pun intended tongue

No my child will not be a bastard outsider, he'll be with his father.Please read to understand not read to quickly reply.
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Missrosebud: 3:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Lonergem:
Chisus ....

Even when Buhari is going for the second term you still choose to be second wife

I don't even know what/who you talking about. And no, I'm not his second wife.
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by 912(m): 4:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Missrosebud:
Yes I do understand that what I did was wrong, my intentions were never to ruin his marriage. Yes I did have the affair that we hid,and when everything was out in the open,when he engaged me,I intended on being his second wife like show Rebecca knew it was going to happen.

Until I backed out and said, I won't be going through being the second wife. He refused to let it be, until he decided that he'd rather leave everything behind. I never forced him into deciding on what ever decision he made.
To b honest I was always concerned about the kids, and I've tried countless times to try and get him to return back to Rebecca.
Yes, my heart was going to be painful having to raise this child alone. But he wanted to stay.

He never intended on marrying this woman, but his intention was to marry this woman to get close to his kids. What I didn't mention is Rebecca's history on how she treated him in the past and that she had a child out of their relationship. The child lives with his father.

I understand wat I did was wrong, but is it okay to stay and raise children in a loveless marriage? Where they'll always grow to see no love between their parents. Where communication is only about those children? Than to step out and still give them love, I honestly don't justify the wrong we did...

Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night but the fact is:
1) you knew he had children before everything

2) you got in to the picture, destroyed the marriage and then dumped the dude. Who on earth does that?

3) yes they may have had issues buy you coming into the picture and showing the idiot that he had alternative ruined every and any chance they had to work things out

4) you call the home loveless before you go into the picture, please what would you call it now that you have totally damaged the family including the children's chances of growing up with their parents

5) what kind of mental state do you think every member of that family would be in now after all this drama you have successfully orchestrated?

I hope now u get the picture of how heartless and selfish your actions have been. In a world where you have numerous young men you could date, you decided to go ruin someone's home and you are here talking about triangle. I don't see the children in this your rubbish triangle.
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Missrosebud: 4:25am On Apr 17, 2018
912:

Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night but the fact is:
1) you knew he had children before everything

2) you got in to the picture, destroyed the marriage and then dumped the dude. Who on earth does that?

3) yes they may have had issues buy you coming into the picture and showing the idiot that he had alternative ruined every and any chance they had to work things out

4) you call the home loveless before you go into the picture, please what would you call it now that you have totally damaged the family including the children's chances of growing up with their parents

5) what kind of mental state do you think every member of that family would be in now after all this drama you have successfully orchestrated?

I hope now u get the picture of how heartless and selfish your actions have been. In a world where you have numerous young men you could date, you decided to go ruin someone's home and you are here talking about triangle. I don't see the children in this your rubbish triangle.

I didn't dump the guy, I'm still with him today. But anyway thanks for your opinion.
No one is a child here, for me giving him alternative I never forced him to choose. I let him decide on his own so that he doesn't blame me for putting pressure on him by telling him to do this or that...
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by RedDistrict: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Do you have a child for him already??

I see this as a case of both of you wanting to eat your cakes and have it at same time.

its either you agree to being a second wife but stay in your own apartment obviously sef cos the other babe might kee you cheesy or you tell him to decide who he wants and you both live with it. if he wants you, then he'll be responsible for his kids 100% witout you complaining long run. or he goes to his other woman and you move tf on. guys plenty for street na shuoo or is it the fuks?? hehehe.

you take most of the blame tho even tho you say u were in love yadi yadi, you encouraged him all tru, you even managed to break it off and still went to see him in a hotel. ffs!! grin

Both of your long term happiness and long life shuld determine the decision you make, this tin might get more ugly, you dont want anybody naking you jazz or make you begin find pikin for years so abeg be wise o,

i hope you understand pidgin and get some of what i mean.
Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Missrosebud: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
RedDistrict:
Do you have a child for him already??

I see this as a case of both of you wanting to eat your cakes and have it at same time.

its either you agree to being a second wife but stay in your own apartment obviously sef cos the other babe might kee you cheesy or you tell him to decide who he wants and you both live with it. if he wants you, then he'll be responsible for his kids 100% witout you complaining long run. or he goes to his other woman and you move tf on. guys plenty for street na shuoo or is it the fuks?? hehehe.

you take most of the blame tho even tho you say u were in love yadi yadi, you encouraged him all tru, you even managed to break it off and still went to see him in a hotel. ffs!! grin

Both of your long term happiness and long life shuld determine the decision you make, this tin might get more ugly, you dont want anybody naking you jazz or make you begin find pikin for years so abeg be wise o,

i hope you understand pidgin and get some of what i mean.

Thank you for your message, baby is still yet to be born. And for what you have said is mostly true about me taking most of the blame.
Yes I'll be moving to an apartment of my own

1 Like

Re: Me, My Fiance And His Wife Triangle by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Missrosebud:

No my child will not be a bastard outsider, he'll be with his father.Please read to understand not read to quickly reply.

Someone give me the olosh meme

Read what? You're bs deluded tory?

GTFOH! TAKE YOUR POSITION AND WAIT FOR WIFE NUMBER 3 tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLdSuMhOWMg

(1) (Reply)

Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married / My Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures with His Lovely Bride to be / WARNING! Having Too Much S*x With Your Partner Can Do This To Your Pr!vate P@rt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.