Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . (753 Views)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha Opens Up After Meeting With Buhari / Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
IMO state governor,Chief Rochas Okorocha have declared his
intention to succeed Buhari as the President of Nigeria.
This he said at a meeting with political stake holders at the
government house in owerri.
He also spoke on how confident he is that his son-in-law will
become the next governor of the state.
“Buhari will win again and again and after Buhari, the
turn will come to south-east and it will be the turn of
Okorocha”.
“Nwosu is the least of the political
children I have trained but I don’t know any of them as much
as I have known Nwosu,” Okorocha said.
“I took him up when he was just nobody and he grew to the
height he is now, his only sin is that he is my son-in-law.
“Nwosu will win in 2019, don’t be afraid, I am there”.
https://www.freshstuffs.com.ng/2018/04/okorocha-opens-up-on-his-plan-to_16.html?m=1

Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by asobo: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
DREAMER
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
asobo:
DREAMER
lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by yanabasee(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
And pro'lly appoint his entire siblings as ministers? erect national statues and create ministry of comedy and ministry of "shut up or die" affairs??

Okro-how-sad!!!
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023. 2023 is the Igbo's turn.
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
yanabasee:
And pro'lly appoint his entire siblings as ministers? erect national statues and create ministry of comedy and ministry of "shut up or die" affairs??

Okro-how-sad!!!
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023. 2023 is the Igbo's turn.
how sure are you that the west and north will let go?
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by Okoroawusa: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Owelle!
We r behind you!
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by SOFTENGR: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Plenty statues for you!
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Plenty statues for you!
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by Rochas2023: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Okorocha all the way
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by conehead2018: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
freshkpomo:
Okorocha”.
https://www.freshstuffs.com.ng/2018/04/okorocha-opens-up-on-his-plan-to_16.html?m=1
comedian of the year talking..so okoroawusa in your widest imagination if the east is been asked to produce someone for president your dirty occultic mind tell you say na you?...Mr comedian no Nigerian will be soon stupid to vote you cos you will be worse than buhari.
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by Zuluhead(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
So he can fulfill his passion and build stature all over nigeria.
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by ShalomX: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
freshkpomo:
Okorocha”.

Nigerians have really suffered! Let's just assume that this is possible, for the country to fall into the hands of Rochas just after the tsunami called Buhari. I am already shivering with fear just thinking about it. In one word, 'calamity '.
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
conehead2018:
comedian of the year talking..so okoroawusa in your widest imagination if the east is been asked to produce someone for president your dirty occultic mind tell you say na you?...Mr comedian no Nigerian will be soon stupid to vote you cos you will be worse than buhari.
they are polithiefcians remember?
Re: Okorocha Opens Up On His Plan To Succeeded Buhari In 2023.' . by freshkpomo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
ShalomX:

Nigerians have really suffered! Let's just assume that this is possible, for the country to fall into the hands of Rochas just after the tsunami called Buhari. I am already shivering with fear just thinking about it. In one word, 'calamity '.
relax bro,we are used to surviving...... we have too many dumb people in this country,that's the cause of the whole problem,and our online warrior youths are not helping matters... all they know is BBB and some other irrelevant things that are been used to distract them away from core stuffs
lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Lazy For Failing To Solve Nigeria's Problems– Senator Amori / Oyegun Heads For Second Term / Funny Picture Of Buhari's Ministers On Duty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.