Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Comedian, Akpororo Celebrates After Welcoming A Set Of Twins With His Wife (vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Akpororo Celebrates After Welcoming A Set Of Twins With His Wife (vide (356 Views)

Portable Celebrates After American Embassy Approved His US Visa (video) / Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Akpororo Celebrates After Welcoming A Set Of Twins With His Wife (vide by sirsomode(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Comedian, Akpororo celebrates after welcoming a set of twins with his wife (video)

Comedian, Akpororo shared a video of himself celebrating with his friends after his wife welcomed a set of twins in the US.

The comedian took to his Instagram page on Sunday, April 15, 2018, where he posted a video of himself celebrating with friends and family members as he received the news of the birth of the babies.

In excitement, Akpororo shared a video of himself celebrating with his friends and captioned it:

“I done born oo #roronation#roroteam #roronation #roroteam help me thank God oooo”

Watch the video below;

I done born oo #roronation #roroteam #roronation #roroteam help me thank God oooo

A post shared by Jephthahakpororo@yahoo.com (@akpororo) on Apr 15, 2018 at 1:48pm PDT

see picture and watch video at http://www.naijabomnet.com/2018/04/comedian-akpororo-celebrates-after.html
Re: Comedian, Akpororo Celebrates After Welcoming A Set Of Twins With His Wife (vide by techwahala: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2018
congratulations to him

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Actress Lydia Forson Explains Why She Likes Cee-c / Bbnaija 2018: Don’t Kill Yourselves, Housemates Will Win Their Money, Walk Away- / Adesua Etomi & Banky W Attend The Premiere Of “date Night”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.