Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,136 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You (5195 Views)

Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by sirBLUNT: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
izaray:
grin grin
answer me joor cos i wanna put my emotion in...
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by izaray(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
answer me joor cos i wanna put my emotion in...
Sirblunt so you yaff finally join bad gang cry
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by highpriestess: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
this is how you know jobless guys.
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by sirBLUNT: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
izaray:
Sirblunt so you yaff finally join bad gang cry
lol bad is relative oo so tell me how bad are you?
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by Ever8054: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=izaray post=66790838][/quote]ah you too....? grin
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by jacyhelen(f): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=izaray post=66790838][/quote]

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by BigBills: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Girls dey suffer o

Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by Adasun(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ever8054:
note:-this is for girls whose vagina is still tight and useful not those ones who can simply ask there partner to walk Into there vagina and bring out the condom.....
tank u grin grin
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by ijege84: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
FLESH TO FLESH CREW WHERE AT THOU?
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ever8054:
note:-this is for girls whose vagina is still tight and useful not those ones who can simply ask there partner to walk Into there vagina and bring out the condom.....
O boy you wicked. Your mouth fit kill person

Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by toideve(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Ever8054:

Chai!
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by iPopAlomo(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Ever8054:

Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by chuksonia(m): 3:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Ever8054:

Jesus Christ people can be mean seriously the way u even explained it,I feel that u don't have conscience at all, my ghod and come to think of it we got some girl in this category serious if I start mentioning names the afonjas would dominate
Re: What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You by kuuljay(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Just drink plenty water,hot piss will bring out condom one hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love / 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.