Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? (753 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Their is this girl in my department that do buy me things that I don't even asked for.

I have given her the impression for the umpteenth time that I am not interested,let's just be friend as coursemates but she fail to see that,or is she playimg me in order for me to fall for her.

If anyone got any good idea to offer here that I will use in order not to hurt her feelings as a friend and coursemate pls do?
Thanks a lot.
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Ikemefuna44: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Tell her to buy you Brighter Grammar.
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by StrongandMighty: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Guys like you are the reason y girls rarely show an act of kindness..
Wetin b that thing she don even buy 4 u sef..? Ordinary lacasera nd gala.. U rush come post am 4 nairaland

1 Like

Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2018

Irony You Life

Wantu Wantu no Get...
Geti Geti no Want...

1 Like

Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Lalas247(f): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
When u try to use big words yet the basic ones you ain’t mastered .... read your topic again sad
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2018
StrongandMighty:
Wetin b that thing she don even buy 4 u sef..? Ordinary lacasera nd gala.. U rush come post am 4 nairaland
More than that,she has brought me gifts like wristwatch,neck chain and even a phone...all this I didn't request for.
She told me her parents are rich that I shouldn't worry.I am not hungry so why all these,who does that anyway?
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by ultimateyankee: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
StrongandMighty:
Omo u no go use laf kill me
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by StrongandMighty: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
ultimateyankee:
. Omo u no go use laf kill me
LOL.. No mind me, I talk am as e dey my mind
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Lonergem: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Waiting for your heartbreak epistle ..... when you will say the girl dump you ...
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by StrongandMighty: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
predmine20:
More than that,she has brought me gifts like wristwatch,neck chain and even a phone...all this I didn't request for.
She told me her parents are rich that I shouldn't worry.I am not hungry so why all these,who does that anyway?
Legendary liar .. Nd please don't quote me again
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Holysucker(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Op u just want show ursef..next pls
Re: Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help??? by Holysucker(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Op u just wan show ursef.we don see u.next pls

(1) (Reply)

. / Between CHIOMA, CEE-C & MIRACLE. Who Is More Popular / 3 Signs That Truely Makes A Man Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.