Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,970 members, 7,909,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos (1284 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by CastedDude: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2018
A US based Nigerian lady from Enugu state can't keep calm after receiving a luxury and expensive gift from her husband. Eze Purity who lives in Washington took to social media to gush about her husband for surprising her with a brand new 2018 SUV LEXUS RX350 on her birthday.

Below is what she wrote;

My husband is the best husband in the whole world I bless the day I met him, he is such a blessing Permit me to do shakara with my new baby April 14th 2018, my husband surprised me with a birthday gift brand new 2018 SUV LEXUS RX350...

Am still speechless and surprised and excited didn't see this coming. The best birthday ever...

Can’t keep calm, am over joyed. Don’t blame me Is not easy to have a loving and caring husband like mine, God will continue to bless you my forever Celebrate with me my people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/nigerian-lady-gets-brand-new-lexus-suv-as-gift-from-her-husband-in-u-s-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by CastedDude: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by CastedDude: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by IamD18: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Wow, so lovely kiss

The man must have being charmed with the beauty of his wife.

Look at the lady, so so beautiful, with her curves and sexy teeth looking like a combination of Cardi B and Rihana with her marvelous shape grin

The man must be afraid to loose her grin

Just zoom the first picture and view at her face very well, you'll get to know how beautiful she looks grin

No man will be happy to loose a lady as beautiful as this lady grin

The beauty is too much jaree grin

God is great grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2018
She looks really messy ... dunno what’s with this bleaching thing ... see her hands

The guy fine pass am sha ... congrats to her

Lol we call it shut the fuvk up gift ( been keeping ladies in line since 18bc while man has side chics on tap ... how will she leave him grin )
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by whitebeard(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2018
What of the one that bought rolls Royce wraith for his gf and we don't know about it..!!

U see this is how to to know people just are just tasting money for the first time..!

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Nice one.
Her husband is handsome.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

Look at the lady, so so beautiful, with her curves and sexy teeth looking like a combination of Cardi B and Rihana with her marvelous shape grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by MDsambo: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

You're either being sarcastic or lai mohammed is your uncle
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice one.

Her husband is handsome.

yea and the woman is ugly be looking like transgendered, wat was the broda thinking be4.he marry such ugly person. Maybe she knows how to fvck like there was no 2moro
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:
She looks really messy ... dunno what’s with this bleaching thing ... see her hands

*ENVY. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Fadiga24(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2018
All the women in the picture are so ugly
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

where is the beauty. cause I didn't see any beauty
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by UDUJ(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Those things in the picture dancing, are those ladies or transvestites shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some guys have eyes for THINGS SHA shocked shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

Just zoom the first picture and view at her face very well, you'll get to know how beautiful she looks grin

God is great grin

chikita66 is better than that lady embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

*ENVY. undecided
not at all.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

God is great grin
nice method grin see savagery on a different scale grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2018
What does he do for a living?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol we call it shut the fuvk up gift ( been keeping ladies in line since 18bc while man has side chics on tap ... how will she leave him grin )
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

God is great grin
are you OK?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
the baba that did it tried
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by funkybiz(f): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin lol
IamD18:
Wow, so lovely kiss

God is great grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Galaxydon1:
where is the beauty. cause I didn't see any beauty
read the sarcasm in that post cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me / Why Do People Constantly Judge You Based On How You Look? / A Little Relationship Advice Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.