Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals (900 Views)

2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals / How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals / 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by thenewtribe: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2018
"Okonjo-Iweala revealed that with the room full of people giving conflicting advice, she leaned towards the president, who was seated by her, to impress it upon him the importance of conceding before the results were completely collated and announced, and that he listened to her whispered words and then spoke loudly in response to the hearing of everyone in the room, β€œIt is done. A few minutes ago, I called to congratulate President-elect Buhari.”

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/how-jonathan-conceded-2015-election-book-by-okonjo-iweala-reveals/

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by dunkem21(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2018
wink
Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by daviesblaze(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
and so, what's my business undecided
Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by dunkem21(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2018
daviesblaze:
and so, what's my business undecided

Your business is to make sure Kemi Adeosun tells Buhari so cool

6 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by neonly: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2018
dunkem21:

Correct

7 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by saaron(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Words of marble: "My Political Ambition is not worth the Blood of any Nigerian." ~ Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by mpianya39(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
dunkem21:

Gbagam cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by Mejor79(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
The only error in GEJ govt was this last minute illegal movement of funds for electoral reasons.

If not his govt. remains the best Nigeria ever had.

I respect him so much and hell be unto who ever thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by seunmsg(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Okonjo Iweala's revelation is consistent with what Segun Adeniyi revealed in his book. The same book Reno Omokri tried to discredit in his failed book.
Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by seunmsg(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Mejor79:
The only error in GEJ govt was this last minute illegal movement of funds for electoral reasons.

If not his govt. remains the best Nigeria ever had.

I respect him so much and hell be unto who ever thinks otherwise.

I really don't know what motivates some of you to make silly and unverifiable claims like this. Jonathan's government failed woefully and Nigerians rightly voted him out. He was president at a time when crude oil price rose to over $140 per barrel and everything was squandered with nothing to show for it. May we never have the misfortune of witnessing a Jonathan like government again in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals by abumeinben(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
seunmsg:

I really don't know what motivates some of you to make silly and unverifiable claims like this. Jonathan's government failed woefully and Nigerians rightly voted him out. He was president at a time when crude oil price rose to over $140 per barrel and everything was squandered with nothing to show for it. May we never have the misfortune of witnessing a Jonathan like government again in this country.

Nay!

Jona government was that if an opened govt.....chop I chop grin

December fuel scarcity never lasted 2 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Reno Omokri Suggests PMB Had Low Turn Out In Bauchi; Nigerians React / 2019: SDP, ADP, Others Unite Against Buhari May Sign Mou This Week / Three Years Of Buhari: What Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.