Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Computer Science Project Topic Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Computer Science Project Topic Needed (4818 Views)

Why Waste 4 Years On Computer Science In University? / Computer Science Project Topic Needed From Programmers: / Help! Need Computer Science Project Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science Project Topic Needed by Nairaplus(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2010
Fellow programmers, I am an ND2 computer science student of Federal Polytechnic Bida. I need you to help me suggest [size=20pt]PROJECT TOPICS[/size] ESPECIALLY those that would involve programming.

Please also supply an [size=20pt]ABSTRACT[/size] of any Project topic you are suggesting because topics seldom explain what is required in the project.

I use VB6.

THANK YOU ALL!
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by labiyemmy(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2010
Please write me a computer programme to be used in developing a parking meter.

Parking meter to accept Naija notes- checks various denominations and accept and print receipt, if not accepted, rejects notes/coins to owner - must have an hardware than will read in the features on the notes/coins b4 accepting.
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 16, 2010
vending machines that accept naira?
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by labiyemmy(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2010
its only foreign currencies that they can "absolutely" accept? someone used his/brain to make them accept foreign notes, are you saying the same brain cant be used to make it accept naira or others? or how do other countries make it accept their currencies?
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by Coretalk(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2010
What about this:

Consistency detection and resolution - in a cluster with replicated data, how to determine
a) who has the up to date copy, and
b) how to resolve conflicts when the cluster has been cleaved and both parts are accepting writes (split brain syndrome).
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by Nairaplus(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2010
Haba mana!

I said topic! for my project!
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by wale4x35(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2010
How about a little GWBASIC interpreter written using VB6 grin
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by netmoney(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2010
Nawaooh! You fit?
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by dontim01: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
check solutionnext.com.ng they have projects and program code
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by DonSegmond(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2010
you are not serious. part of computer science is being creative, so if you can't come up with a project. i doubt you can come up with the code yourself.
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by netmoney(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
dontim01:

check solutionnext.com.ng they have projects and program code

Those links do not have any html documents attached to them. Please check it out.
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by Nairaplus(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2011
DonSegmond:

you are not serious. part of computer science is being creative, so if you can't come up with a project. i doubt you can come up with the code yourself.

really?! Have you read the Google story? Anyway I have finished my project.
Re: Computer Science Project Topic Needed by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
1. Use of Scene Graphs in Games and 3D Applications (OpenSceneGraph is an opensource library you can use)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scene_graph

2. SOA as a tool for building the transparent Government we need in Nigeria

3. Computer Literacy and it's link to development and economic "upliftment".

(1) (Reply)

NGR, Nigeria First Made Programming Language / How Lucrative Is Programming / Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.