Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? (1704 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by freelance(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
What is your advice for the next President of Nigeria? Share your views on this thread.

Godspeed!!!
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by mowapa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
Hire me to do a spiritual cleansing of Aso rock.

2 white cow
6 black goats
6 gallon of palm wine
4 gallon of red palmoil
12 yard of Ankara and sewing money

ummm, yeah! 5 bags of rice, beans,black amala and 12 cartons of shine-shine all this to appease my bruise ego and high blood pressure brought on by the combine team of OBJ and Atiku grin
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by abdkabir(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
Be promote Sustainable Democracy and Care for the Common PPL.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2007
build a good hospital or renovate the national hospital to world class standard so you dont have to rush to Germany to check your kidneys every week!
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Seun(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2007
Privatize everything, except the police, army, and legal system.
If Nigeria is a soccer game, then the government should be the referee.
A referee shouldn't be found trying to score goals or acting as a defender.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by stanech: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2007
Devide the country to 2 and I will be the president of the other half grin
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by ehie007(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2007
He/She shuld jut give us cheap 24hrs uninterrupted,free flowing electricity.
And reduce the feul price to 10-20/litre
then he/she can sit on the seat for as long as he or she wishes grin grin grin
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by delvinmaya(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2007
pay me for being a nigerian and enduring all sorts of humiliating insults from stupid, useless and "bastardised" countries
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Beline(f): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2007
He should give us uninterrupted electricity which will encourage investors to come into the country and on the other hand encourage Small Business Enterprise (imagine when your profit will be use in buying diesel or fuel, that is very sad).

He should stop the importation of what we have and the exportation of what we don't have for the betterment of this country.

For hospital, to me I HAVE HERBS.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by mushki: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2007
set up a federal tax authority that makes sure ALL income is taxed in the formal and informal economy with major consequences for those who dont abide then disburse the money to each of the states to provide services eg healthcare and build public infrastructure. Politicians should have nothing to do with the implementation just the setting up of the framework.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Blow(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2007
Organise a National Conference

Main Agenda: Should Nigeria still be one undivided entity
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by myro(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2007
RUN FROM OFFICE
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by lawenjins(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2007
whoever is going to be the next president of Nigeria has alot of work to do ,
please no more business as usual and forget about the past let us face the
future and concentrate on moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by phrankie(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2007
First things first, i think He should tackle the power problem in the country. No disrespect to the present Government but, I think trying to attain 10,000 mega watts by the end of this year(which i'm sure is not feasible) is shameful. The United states runs on over 800,000 mega watts and still has other sources of power like solar energy and the wind energy. South africa runs on over 200,000 mega watts and dear old Ghana, I heard, is celebratin over 10 years of constant power supply.
i don't mean to compare (and i know "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"wink but, when will we stop being referred to as a developing country? An enlightened young man once said to me "give Nigerians constant power and leave the rest to us"
I believe a lot would move on from there.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by LadyB(f): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2007
just as u make pre-paid mobile phones happen
make also pre-paid electricity happen too. when this is done-then we would now use the light to see all other things that has to be address.

NO FURTHER ADVICE UNTIL THERE IS PERMENANT LIGHT . HOW CAN YOU BE GIVING ADVICE IN DARKNESS? RUBBISH.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by donnymikky(m): 5:42am On Mar 16, 2007
Address all issues fundamental to Nigerians way and Standard of living, Rule with the fare of GOD, don't follow agenda of your political party if they are anti-people, most importantly LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by lafile(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2007
resign
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
pass a bill for all office holders that includes but is not limited to,
YOUR KIDS MUST SCHOOL IN FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS
YOU MUST NOT HAVE A GENERATOR
YOU MUST USE GOVT WATER SUPPLY
YOU CANNOT TRAVEL OUT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT
YOU CANNOT USE CONVOYS ON THE ROADS
YOU CANNOT USE SECURITY ATTACHES

Nigeria will only move forward when our so called leaders face the same travails we face.

why shld i care abt the quality of education if my kids are schooling abroad? its even better , they'll have a competitive advantage against those 27 year old graduates .

why not give my brother the contract for a power plant.i have a generator.i don't have 2 queue 4 fuel,

why bother about security in naija, i'm safe and the rest of u , well God dey,

remember momodu tijani-the daring border armed robber.he was living large until he reached out and touched the wrong person-Iyabo Obj.next thing we got a closed border, and his own govt hands him in.

so i'd advice the president to push a set of laws that essentially forces our political office holders to live the same lifestyle as the average and underaverage citizen.

a
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by agnesoseka: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2007
Oby, nice one!
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by OkinBizkit: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2007
ALL WE ARE SAAAAAAAAAAAYING!!!!!

GIVE US SOOOMMMEEEE LIGHT
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by krysto(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
Have the fear of God in him,Nigerians need just basic necessity of life i.e portable water,stable electricity,employment, equipped hospital,good road network & security.Then to hell with aso rock and excess oil money.God will definately judge us.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by lewa(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
Why bother is He(She) ever gonna listen![sup]Nigerian politicos have delusions of imperialism!.Instead prayer,fasting and wearing of sackcloth would bring about a posive result.Laugh[/sup]
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by mankevo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
Waoh !

donnymikky:

Address all issues fundamental to Nigerians way and Standard of living,

If he is from any other Political Party He should try to set Real agenda for the nation fighting[i] Justifiable corruption and not selective one,[/i] but if he is Yar'adua then he should always be in Otta farm taking advice else he will be ejected out of Aso Rock cool
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by bestcomm(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2007
oyb nice post . i dey your back cool cool cool
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by DRANOEL(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2007
lock up obasanjo and open the gates of nigerian brewery for me wink wink
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by viee(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2007
whats the need giving advice? hv u lisstned to anyone of dem? free educatn, good roads, constant power supply, bla bla bla;none of dem hv eva bothered 2 tell us hw they intend to generate fund 2 meet all this promises.lets face it we hv a bunch of clowns who will spend the first 4yrs confused and the last 4 fightn imaginary opponents.

tink im lying?

ask OBJ cool
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by davidif: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2007
Please we need you to be honest and wipe out corruption.
Everybody is moving forward its only the african countries that are moving backward, please let's make James Watson eat his words that we ain't stupid afterall.
Re: Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria? by wendymanda: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2007
I think we should try younger people for President. I think youngbloods think more about the shame than personal gain.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Million Times Worse Than Abacha –david-west / Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) / Joy As Enugu Receives 30 Luxury Buses From Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.