Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) (12569 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

Wasn't the argument use to be about animals NOT exhibiting such behaviour?? or has the argument changed

P.S- This is the part where you call me gay and I ignore you.

Smh
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
linearity:

No pressure my man, I understand you...I truly did not understand it before and had called them many unprinted names. Until through and patiently seating and listening without sprouting out my pre conceived notions before I started to understand that, there are some that truly and naturally might be born that way and I started deferring to them.

Because, as a guy; I honestly believe that nothing can make a guy deny himself of voluptuous beautiful lady’s solace and instead a guy, unless there is something else beyond my understanding, which could be very true.

Don’t get me wrong, there are fake ones, just like there are fake straights....there are also some who do it to make ends meet or to get papers just like they are some heterosexual marriage which are entered into solely to make ends meet or for papers.

I understand you bro

Live and let live , that's my way of life

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by millomaniac: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
the two lions should be shot. they cant risk passing on there flawed genes

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by BarristerAlarig: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
DeadRat:

Then It Must Be A transgendered lipsrsealed

It's pronounced, "transgender" not transgendered. Educate yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by BarristerAlarig: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
lestat:

Smh

#ignored.
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Photoshop undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by DCONE1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
marvin906:
interesting could this be real
no its a mirage

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
devil has gone into these animals to prove a point...but the devil has failed

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

It's pronounced, "transgender" not transgendered. Educate yourself!!!
YOU ARE GAY. PLEASE, IGNORE ME

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
linearity:

So you agreed that, God might have created some so, just like he created the animals that you referenced that eats their young ones.

Didn’t God himself say, all his creatures are beautiful? Why despise some, when all need the same saving Grace by him?

You might say, yes we are all sinners and equally guilty, but why don’t they change? Jesus says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone...we are all sinners and need his Grace, He alone understands and He alone can save.

But the guy said nothing about God. Why are you bringing that in?

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Willexmania:
Recently , two male lions were caught in a shocking photo having gay sex in the forest. shocked

They appeared to be enjoying themselves very much. undecided

The lions can be seen contorting their faces in pleasure as they experience orgasm. shocked

funny enough, the female lion beside them seems displeased because the male lions are depriving her of her rights as a female. grin she looks confused undecided .

see shocking photos below >>>>

(DISCLAIMER : This post was not created to promote gayism)

cc ; lalasticlala shocked shocked

Plenty of animal species have some members of them exhibiting homosexual behaviours, some only during a phase in their lives (like lions before they get a harem of females), some permanently (like some parrots and penguins, which once they enter into a couple they remain forever with their significant other irrespective of the biological sex of both) and yet some others alternate phases between both (like some dolphins).

Everything in nature may happen for a reason, but sometimes the reason is beyond our understanding. Trying to find reason for everything beyond our understanding is why there is religion.

Trying to find a reason for everything, confident that nothing is beyond our understanding, is why there is science.

Religious people fabricate reasons, and can’t back them up hence all the bullshit, while scientists make educated guesses based on research and all the concrete knowledge they have, then try to pass the reason off as the truth, which it often isn’t.

If you ask me the question why do some animals exhibit homosexual behaviour, I would honestly say I don’t know, and I suggest that you don’t trust anyone who claims that they do, although I would put more trust in the scientist.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
This is not unusual in the animal kingdom so we can’t look for human tendencies in animals
Since animals are not restricted by morals and religion anything goes.

IF WE WERE BOTH LIONS.. IN A RELATIONSHIP,
I'LL CHEAT ON YOU WITH YOUR BROTHER. smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF WE WERE BOTH LIONS.. IN A RELATIONSHIP,
I'LL CHEAT ON YOU WITH YOUR BROTHER. smiley
You can’t “cheat” on me as that would denote a relationship. Lionesses go with the strongest Male regardless of dna shared. In an a pack my brother is also your brother.
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

You can’t “cheat” on me as that would denote a relationship. Lionesses go with the strongest Male regardless of dna shared. In an a pack my brother is also your brother.

IT'LL BE A PLEASURE TO SCREW MY BROTHER THEN. smiley
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'LL BE A PLEASURE TO SCREW MY BROTHER THEN. smiley
It’s your your prerogative CAPSLOCKED
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by BarristerAlarig: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

YOU ARE GAY. PLEASE, IGNORE ME

For the records, believing in the live and let's live slogan doesn't make one gay. You are highly ignored.

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Willexmania(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2018
cc: OAM4J
Bigfrancis21

please push this to the promise land
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Willexmania(m): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2018
cc: ishilove please take this to the promise land ... thanks.
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by oyelsj(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Homosexuality in animals is very rare but it's not impossible. When I was a kid, we used to rear local chickens. There was a cock that didn't hesitate to mate with other chickens regardless of their genders. The cock was so crazy that when it was eventually killed, my mom had to discard the head because she felt the brains were unsafe for human consumption. �
Nature is incomplete without its odd anomalies.

1 Like

Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Bobosneh: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2018
mogbe o so animal don dey do gay
Re: Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2018
oyelsj:
Homosexuality in animals is very rare but it's not impossible. When I was a kid, we used to rear local chickens. There was a cock that didn't hesitate to mate with other chickens regardless of their genders. The cock was so crazy that when it was eventually killed, my mom had to discard the head because she felt the brains were unsafe for human consumption. �
Nature is incomplete without its odd anomalies.

your first sentence is wrong,please homosexuality is a very delicate topic don't be saying what you don't know. Homosexuality in animals is not rare,it is found in over 1500 species,in fact in some animals it is more exhibited than in man like sheep where they say that up to 33% of them are gay or something.
Now the point is this people don't want to accept the true reason behind homosexuality so they can continue their bad treatment to homosexual people.
Sexuality is a psychological thing,the reason a man is attracted to a woman is not just the boobs and asz it is because your brain is wired to see those things as sexually attractive, your hormones and environment also plays a role,it is the same with gay people,their brains have been wired to see people of the same sex as sexually attractive,just the same way that the right cerebral hemisphere of certain people are larger than their left making them left handed instead of the reverse which is the norm,so sexuality is a consequence of brain activity and form.
And you were right when you said there are anomalies in nature,but in this case I would rather use the word "different"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.