Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Yvonne Nelson:my Breast Is Not That Small Not To Breastfeed My Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yvonne Nelson:my Breast Is Not That Small Not To Breastfeed My Daughter (869 Views)

“I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Help Me My Breast Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson:my Breast Is Not That Small Not To Breastfeed My Daughter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Motherhood is such a cute thing and award-winning actress,
Yvonne Nelson is having a blast with it.
Since giving birth to Ryan Roberts, her glow has been different and
we love! love! love it!!
Last week, she shocked all of us when she introduced us to the
cute Ryan Roberts – baby goals right there. Knowing how polished
up Yvonne Nelson is, we wouldn’t have been surprised if she had
decided not to breastfeed Ryan Roberts.
We get it, she is a movie star and she models sometimes, the girl
needs her body to be in shape!
But despite what most people thought, Yvonne Nelson is actually
going all traditional in raising Ryan Roberts.
Case in point, she is still breastfeeding Ryan who turns 6 months
old on the 29th of this month!
Yep, Yvonne Nelson has been breastfeeding for the past six
months.
View pictures at www.olubamznews.com/2018/04/17/yvonne-nelsonmy-breast-not-small-not-breastfeed-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

No Waste: Couple Shares Food By Themselves At Their Wedding Reception / Hot Babes In Ilorin / Women Ready To Marry Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.