Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,621 members, 7,930,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do All Women Need ''man's Figure'' In Their Lives? You Need To Find Out Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Women Need ''man's Figure'' In Their Lives? You Need To Find Out Here! (329 Views)

Naija Fine Girl Show Her Pussy And Big Boobs In A Video She Need Man / Naija Fine Girl Show Her Pussy And Big Boobs In A Video She Need Man / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do All Women Need ''man's Figure'' In Their Lives? You Need To Find Out Here! by monikmotivatioa: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Okay.my friend was so arguing with me on the issue of what women really want from their men.He disagrees that it is actually giving them the right to make their decisions,live their lives at their own will without any control by man. Then he says: All women want is ''man's figure''!

My friend didn't say 'man figure' but 'man's figure',suggesting that not every woman would eventually need a man as husband,but that at least,every woman must need man's security and a man on her side! Really,do all women need man's figure in their lives?
more....... http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/04/do-all-women-need-mans-figure-in-their.html

Re: Do All Women Need ''man's Figure'' In Their Lives? You Need To Find Out Here! by mikejj(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
u will agree with me that em there is a stage in a human life where they will need a companionship from an opposite sex..yes alright that's why a man and woman had to come together to raise a child... OK the child will grow under the companionship of the mother and the father.a man needs a woman and a woman needs a man.....how do you feel inside of you when talking to a woman?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 5-years for Starving Her Sex For 2 Years / How Guys And Girls Roll To Make 2 Guys Ministers / I Admit It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.