Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:07 PM

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / (406 Views)

Get Cash in return for Your Airtime [Bulk Airtime Sellers Needed] / “kara Nigeria Should Be Exempted From Online Sellers Of Tobacco / Sellers Of HP Stream Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Spatman: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
:-Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers IN NIGERIA that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Blakjewelry(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Spatman:
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks
China
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Spatman: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blakjewelry:

China
within NIGERIA Pls
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by kingralph(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
SPATMAN please call my nnumber 07031278214 we need to talk. Betterstill you can give me your number let me do the calling

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Blakjewelry(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Spatman:
within NIGERIA Pls
I don't think you you find any in Nigeria. We don't produce such in Nigeria and I don't anyone will want to buy such for sale because it will means tying your money down. However you can from China using secure route to make sure your money is safe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64gb 6gram 270k dual sim / Dell Inspiron N4110/n5110/n7110 Battery For Sale / Heavy Duty Generators Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.