Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,869 members, 7,902,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (106450 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by debosky(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^ Wasn't Iniesta on the bench? Couldn't you have brought him on if you wanted to?

Imagine comparing missing Pique when you had Marquez to step in to missing Gallas and having a finished Silvestre stepping in. Silvestre playing alone was -1 for Arsenal. grin grin

The fact is that we had more players missing than you did - no stories.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^^ Enuff of this. Tonight will judge. Im sure you are not making preempting excuses
already. Puleeezzz!! Enu o se ooo!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by debosky(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^^ Enuff of this. Tonight will judge. Im sure you are not making preempting excuses
already. Puleeezzz!! Enu o se ooo!!

Eye dey pain you? cheesy

I said no stories!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by kokonets(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kokonets is back oooo warrido guys Assnal go hear am 2nyte gbam!!! cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ole! Ole Barca

-Virtually all the assnal players are granting interviews warning Barcelona
-Assenhole Wengay too has been mouthing off Mourinho style
-them snod-wearing FANAtics are threatining all over the place, I have even decided watching the game @ home cause I know what will be their reaction after the end of hostilities

The dossier reads thus:

We pumped in 5 goals in Wengay's team's net in 99/00 CL group stage

We slotted in 2 goals into the gonners net in 06 in Paris CL finals

We thrashed in 6 goals into asssnal's net in last season's CL.
The legacy and memories lives on,is it gonna be a dirty manita or mercy-victory? All my cules, hold the forth guys, The Blaugrana machine is gonna do it again @ the porus fortress called emirates cup staduim.

Messi, Villa, Pedro, Iniesta, Capitan Xavi,

On Barca I stand
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
Visca el Barca!!!! cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
medjai:

I think the first 15-20 minutes is key. I expect Arsenal to start like a house on fire and stretch us in the first 15-20 minutes. Once we survive these moments and settle down, the game is all ours.
Like I rightly predicted, Arsenal dominated the first 15 minutes but once we settled down, it was all over.

Why was Messi's goal disallowed?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
How Market? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi una go win?

Overconfident Barca. . . .trying to play defensive after 70 minutes, you think say na La Liga una dey?

It's the ARSENAL BINSHESSSS!!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
What a game. Arsenal were fantastic, and we just did not play with conviction and intensity. They were stronger, even though we held possession for long spells.
Tie still dangerously poised though. Let's see what happens in March.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
LOL! e pe le o!

UCL done and dusted abi?

Where are those lipsrsealed sef?  grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
debosky:

How Market? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi una go win?

Overconfident Barca. . . .trying to play defensive after 70 minutes, you think say na La Liga una dey?

It's the ARSENAL BINSHESSSS!!!!! cool cool cool cool

Una try well well.
But the tie never finish o. I expected a draw anyways. Arsenal were stronger on the night. Nice one.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
how market? cheesy cheesy cheesy

yap yap yap barca is blah blah

yeye cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
mukina2:

how market? cheesy cheesy cheesy

yap yap yap barca is blah blah

yeye cheesy
hehehe. LOL!
Barca is SH1T! Yes I said it. grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by debosky(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
Where are holydante, ddipset and other gloaters?  cheesy cheesy

Someone said we should even play 12 against 11. . . .yeye dey smell.  grin

I never hear response sha. . . .[size=30pt]How Market [/size]
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
The game is not over yet and arsenal will come to leave their skin there with the aim for a draw or early goal. They will not waste their chances and i see a very explosive match on that day and like i said let the better team progress to the next round.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
of course it's not over yet. we await the second leg. Barca will forced to SWEAT! BIG TIME!

hehehehe.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
FBS:

hehehe. LOL!
Barca is SH1T! Yes I said it. grin

You sef dey yarn.
5-0 victim dey yarn. See this one. Better go and think about Lyon.

Pharoh:

The game is not over yet and arsenal will come to leave their skin there with the aim for a draw or early goal. They will not waste their chances and i see a very explosive match on that day and like i said let the better team progress to the next round.

Pep did say that this tie would not end tonight. I think it's still all good. The best team will get to the next round.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
FBS:

hehehe. LOL!
Barca is SH1T! Yes I said it.  grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy

where is that barca fly that was posting in our thread today grin grin grin

Khanye and honeric plus krayola how market grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
I h-u-m-b-l-y await ddippsset's comment.

the only person that didn't boast to the high heavens is ajanle.
wey that pope too sef.

but I trust barca to finish arsenal in the return leg.
na wounded lion fight them go do arsenal.

no shaking barcelona still qualifies.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by FBS: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
AjanleKoko:

You sef dey yarn.
5-0 victim dey yarn. See this one. Better go and think about Lyon.

Pep did say that this tie would not end tonight. I think it's still all good. The best team will get to the next round.

I laugh in 4G!
The same man that thunked and dumped you out of the UCL? Spare me story please.
You got owned! Period.

5-0 = 3 points.
3-1 at UCL = GO HOME! KNOCK OUT!

can you see the iyato?

Lyon will FALL. Yes I said it.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
I can't believe Pep's game plan in this one. I was surprised to see Maxwell start. I thought it would be Adriano on the left if Masch didn't start. Maxwell is really not suited to matches like this - he was always far too forward, yet contributed nothing to the attack.

I bet you guys can now see why I really don't like Keita - he doesn't contribute to either defence or attack. Masch to come in would have been a far better option or even Afellay, with Xavi dropping deep.

Why do our defenders keep passing out of defence when surrounded by opponents? Arsenal had so many chances from sloppy/unnecessary passes out of defence.

I don't know why pep never subs out Messi - the was obviously very tired, yet he kept him on the entire 90mins just like against Gijon at the weekend. Why was Villa the guy to make way for Keita instead of pedro who had a really bad game?

I expected Masch to come in midway into the 2nd half when we were leading & Arsenal were putting us under pressure. Really poor subs by Pep this time. I actually would preferred to lose against Gijon, playing our 2nd team, than to lose this match.

No probs though - we still have a very good chance to go through. The task is made more difficult by the absence of Pique due to his yellow card. Our lack of options in CB is clearly showing now.

I expected pep to learn from the Inter games - when you're playing away and you take the lead, it is a good strategy to bring in an extra cover in DMF to kill off the match. Masch should have been brought in for Pedro at 60 mins.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
Pharoh:

usbcable:

I h-u-m-b-l-y await ddippsset's comment.

the only person that didn't boast to the high heavens is ajanle.
wey that pope too sef.

but I trust barca to finish arsenal in the return leg.
na wounded lion fight them go do arsenal.

no shaking barcelona still qualifies.

Thanks guys. I believe you guys are neutrals, but you still have some hope in our team.

I've always known it would be tough (see my previous posts), but we really threw this one away.

Hopefully our boys will be more composed at the Camp Nou. We are better than this Arsenal team and we need to prove it in the next leg.

Messi needs to rest (Argentina & Pep have overused him in the last 2 weeks). he was practically strolling at the end of the match. Pep has to show some faith in his B team guys (not more than 3 per game though) in the next few la Liga matches to allow the main guys get some mojo back.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
FBS:

I laugh in 4G!
The same man that thunked and dumped you out of the UCL? Spare me story please.
You got owned! Period.

5-0 = 3 points.
3-1 at UCL = GO HOME! KNOCK OUT!

can you see the iyato?

Lyon will FALL. Yes I said it.
Of course Lyon will fall. Lightning does not strike tweice. Real was better than lyon last season and I'm still shocked that Lyon went thro,
debosky:

Where are holydante, ddipset and other gloaters?  cheesy cheesy

Someone said we should even play 12 against 11. . . .yeye dey smell.  grin

I never hear response sha. . . .[size=30pt]How Market [/size]
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

where is that barca fly that was posting in our thread today grin grin grin

Khanye and honeric plus krayola how market grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You won fair & square. Have fun - your team did very well tonight.

But it's not over yet - Hopefully Barca laughs last.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
On the bright side, we got the away goal and this means all we have to do is win at the Camp Nou. It will attack all through, no second of complacency from the lads.
Another thing I love about this loss is that it takes away that tag of invincibility from us and the pressure of being seen as invincible.
I'm confident we'll do it at Camp Nou.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
I think Chaos Theory played to Arsenal's favour, I mean, Messi spurned two sitters that any footie follower would put his life down for that he would score.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
It is a pity we lost! But then life continues from there. I do not like this. Our best was not good enough. I keep faith alife. On barca i stand!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
I think Chaos Theory played to Arsenal's favour, I mean, Messi spurned two sitters that any footie follower would put his life down for that he would score.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by switch47(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ Post
I realy enjoyed this match. and to think Wenger stuck to his philosophy and still won the match shows he has something up there. POINT OF REFERENCE- There is a mteam on the planet that can beat Barcelona without parking bus, there is a team on earth that can beat barca fire for fire, there is a team on the planet that can beat barca playing their own game without changing tactics and that is THE ARSENAL!!

The second leg is another battle for another day, point is things like football dont go the way we want here, it goes the way the player decides to play, it happens on the field of play, the result of the second leg will go the way it will go, and if Wenger sticks to his philosophy he can also score in second leg. lets keep enjoying football!!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2011
There aint no time for excuse. We lost fair and square. We should now concentrate on our next liga
match to clinch the necessary 3 points. We'll meet again @ camp nou.

As for Muki indirectly referring to me, you dont need to call me a "fly" call me
by whatever name you know me as, grudge shouldnt take long as u have taken it.

Acknowledge the fact that I have madt loff for you whether you like it or not. CONGRATS!!.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2011
awww sweetie na you? grin
ma binu oh grin
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by switch47(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2011
medjai:

On the bright side, we got the away goal and this means all we have to do is win at the Camp Nou. It will attack all through, no second of complacency from the lads.
Another thing I love about this loss is that it takes away that tag of invincibility from us and the pressure of being seen as invincible.
I'm confident we'll do it at Camp Nou.
  well impossible is nothing but imagine a scenario where Barcelona leads Arsenal 3-0 in the second leg and Arsenal still scores 2 goals in the last 12 minutes like in this match and Barcelona ends up winning  by 3-2  what happens?? well let the teams decide?? DEtermination by either side will decide which team qualifies and of copurse a bit of luck !! whichever way it goes,,,,----enjoy good football cheesy
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2011
switch47:

@ Post
   I realy enjoyed this match. and to think Wenger stuck to his philosophy and still won the match shows he has something up there. POINT OF REFERENCE- There is a mteam on the planet that can beat Barcelona without parking bus, there is a team on earth that can beat barca fire for fire, there is a team on the planet that can beat barca playing their own game without changing tactics and that is THE ARSENAL!!

The second leg is another battle for another day, point is things like football dont go the way we want here, it goes the way the player decides to play, it happens on the field of play, the result of the second leg will go the way it will go, and if Wenger sticks to his philosophy he can also score in second leg. lets keep enjoying football!!
Story! Arsenal were plain lucky!. Messi spurned two clear sitters, how many times in a full cycle have you seen that happen? What if they had gone in, do you think Arsenal would play with the same spirit as they did in the final quarter? All those times we had endless spells on the ball, what were Arsenal doing? Weren't all their men behind the ball?
Arsenal only came into the game after Barca had taken its foot of the gas pedal and again taking off Villa at that moment was just suicide. Villa had done so well and his combination with Messi was causing Arsenal all sorts of trouble. Messi also scored a clean goal that was disallowed.

It will be nothing short of an annihilation at the Nou Camp. There will be no way out for Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100)

UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.