Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,102 members, 7,949,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol (2652 Views)

No Original Copies / 6,000 Copies Of Modern Warfare 3 Stolen / 1ST DAY SLALES: FFXIII sells over one million copies in Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by kosovo(m): 4:35am On May 15, 2010
Electronic Arts released the latest sales numbers for some of their biggest releases in the past few months during a conference call about its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010 results today. Keep reading for the latest numbers for Mass Effect 2 .

All numbers represent sales across retail and digital in North America and Europe combined.

* Mass Effect 2 -- 1.6 million shocked (sales include the PC, xbox360 and digital downloads) shocked
* Dante's Inferno -- "almost" one million
* Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -- "over" five million

Dante's Inferno represented one of EA's biggest advertising pushes for a new property; the publisher spent several million dollars to grab a spot during the Super Bowl earlier this year.

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/704614/Mass-Effect-2-Bad-Company-2-Exceed-1-Million-Sales-Dantes-Inferno-Just-Under.html#ixzz0nxvDBZwI
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by Coldish: 11:16am On May 16, 2010
U are such a stupid fanboy! Always looking for an avenue to create arguments. Face it troll, you wish ME2 was on ps3. Please leave d 360 and its game alone, mumu
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by kosovo(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2010
^^^
Look at this DUMB chap! lol cheesy
i can't find the time to type anything to you, just go back to the hole you came out from . . .
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by texazzpete(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2010
Kosovo
Can you give me ONE reason why you think it's normal to post: 'Who said XYZ game sold X million copies? lol'

You're being a troll, as usual. Choose the console you like and stick with it.
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by kosovo(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2010
@TEX
you have forgotten so soon>? shocked lol, when u said ME2 sold 2 million copies on xbox 360 alone, LOL . .
I am dedicating this thread to you, i will get the link to that conversation soon! cheesy grin
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 16, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_effect_2

After the events of the original game, Commander Shepard is killed in an ambush by a mysterious alien species called the Collectors. Shepard is revived two years after the attack by an enigmatic organization called Cerberus, and is tasked with finding out more about the Collectors and why they are abducting entire human colonies. Many elements and locations from Mass Effect return, in addition to ones new to the series.

A critical and commercial success, Mass Effect 2 had sold over two million copies worldwide within a week of release[11], and has also received highly favorable reviews[12]. It is ranked third on the Xbox 360 according to GameRankings, and is, overall, the fourteenth best reviewed game of all time[13]. The game holds several perfect scores and has an average of 94 and 96 for the PC and Xbox 360 on Metacritic respectively [14][15].

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177757

Wondering how Mass Effect 2 is selling just three days out from its January 26 release date? If EA's internal figures are to be believed, things are going just fine over at Bioware. The publisher announced that Commander Shepard's spacefaring sequel has moved over 2 million copies this week.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37369/Mass-Effect-sales-top-2m

Publisher EA has confirmed that, according to internal estimates, Mass Effect 2 has already sold over 2m copies worldwide. It was released in the US on Tuesday and hit UK retail today.

The game currently boasts a Metacritic average of 96 per cent, making it the second highest rated Xbox 360 game of all time behind Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto IV.

“Mass Effect 2 has earned 40 perfect scores, amassed over 30 editor’s choice awards and is donning the front cover of 20 magazines worldwide,” an EA statement read.

“On launch day, the term ‘Mass Effect’ was in the top ten trending topics on Twitter and most searched on Google News.”

Co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka of developer BioWare added: “Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010. We could not be more proud of the game’s universal acclaim and early commercial success.”

I just love sticking it to kosovo. feel free to send me inane pms in response to this

Bioware co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka seems pleased with the news. "Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010," gushed the general manager of EA's RPG and MMO division. "We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."

Sure, these aren't exactly Modern Warfare 2 sales numbers. Then again, you can't expect every blockbuster to hit 4.7 million in its first 24 hours.
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by Coldish: 2:11am On May 17, 2010
@mr troll
Dude stop creating stupid threads with stupid purposes, this 1is just another one. Sony and MS are making it already, find something to do to make ur life better,
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by kosovo(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2010
Coldish, you are such a 'slowpoke'
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by OhGrey(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2010
Here we go again, same ol shit just a different day,
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by Coldish: 8:11am On May 19, 2010
@koso

Lol. Who is really the slowpoke here? Sony know u? Senior otondo.
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by Mobinga: 11:43pm On May 19, 2010
I'm getting my PS3 2mao. So another supporter. Im officially a PS3 FANBOY
Re: Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol by kosovo(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2010
coldish, you are a pathetic lazy bum!!!
Mobinga welcome onboard, just heard that south africa's largest stores have stoped selling the xbox 360 due to realiability issues, i.e RROD. . . that could be history if the riumored xbox360 slim is a reality. . .

Once GT5 comes out, the console war is over, you heard it first . . .

(1) (Reply)

Best Site To Download Large Android Games / This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.