Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25314 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Creamish(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
. . . . . nottoblame is yet to respond . . . . . shocked

Kevprada . . . ur "ÿansh-opening" comment has caused wahala . . . . lol grin

. . . . . i need more drama grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2010
naijafil:

@Gabry
broda. na so o. e dey happen well well for here, them like blackie o. so make you make una mission ready. them hotter than fire for here o!!!

Ehen! I no be your brotha. I be your sista. And I no be your naija Brotha. I be your malaysian Sista.

Ok, at least tell me why those pinays go like you black guys? For wetin? Wetin u dey give em make them go crazy for u guys?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
Gabry:

Are u guys whom are living in the Philippines trying to tell me that the Pinays there actually are chasing you guys just to get laid? U serious or kidding or is it just the poster whom are obsess? If the Filipinos really like black men, than I have a mission to do. smiley

If its true, these guys must be extremely good looking. I should say not all Pinays are like that and mostly they don't like black men.  Most Filipinos are very discriminating, its sad to know but even Filipinos with dark skin are getting cold and unfair treatment from a fellow Filipino. smiley By the way i saw your profile pics, your dogs are so cute. Seeing them reminds me of my pet dog, i missed her so much. cry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
naijafil:

@Gabry
broda. na so o. e dey happen well well for here, them like blackie o. so make you make una mission ready. them hotter than fire for here o!!!

@Naijafil: May I know where you stay in the Phils.? What makes you think they like black men? Pls. answer Gabry's questions? wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2010
Eyah:

If its true, these guys must be extremely good looking. I should say not all Pinays are like that and mostly they don't like black men.  Most Filipinos are very discriminating, its sad to know but even Filipinos with dark skin are getting cold and unfair treatment from a fellow Filipino. smiley By the way i saw your profile pics, your dogs are so cute. Seeing them reminds me of my pet dog, i missed her so much. cry

Wow! Eyah, are you from the Philippines? Yes. Thats why Im very surprise when naijafil said that about black men and yellow ladies cause if its true, I would want to tell my fellow Malaysian people that they should be shamed of themselves . . . embarassed lipsrsealed

hee hee! Thanks. Actually Short Short was originally not my dog. He belongs to my neighbour but he seems to not like living there so since than he has ben staying at my house. Than one day he brought back four puppies and I dont know where he got them from. He pulled a box back hom eone day and when I look inside it, there they were! Four puppies! So since then I took care of all 5 of them.

Eyah:

@Naijafil: May I know where you stay in the Phils.? What makes you think they like black men? Pls. answer Gabry's questions? wink

Abi ooo. Thanks sista. Im yet to wait for his response,. wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hi Gabry, yes, I am a Filipino with Chinese blood. It's sad but I'm no longer based in the Philippines. I am glad to know you love dogs too. I believe you are such a nice lady. smiley

What Naijafil is claiming for is really disheartening and shameful to those innocent Filipino ladies.  Most of my family and friends have prejudice towards Nigerian men and I am always caught in probing that they are wrong. I have reasons to believe that not all Nigerians are bad.  sad
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by naijafil(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
Nothing
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2010
Eyah:

Hi Gabry, yes, I am a Filipino with Chinese blood. It's sad but I'm no longer based in the Philippines. I am glad to know you love dogs too. I believe you are such a nice lady. smiley

What Naijafil is claiming for is really disheartening and shameful to those innocent Filipino ladies.  Most of my family and friends have prejudice towards Nigerian men and I am always caught in probing that they are wrong. I have reasons to believe that not all Nigerians are bad.  sad

Yes, I love dogs. . . They are really a blessing from God.  I had 2 dogs before Short Short but both passed away. :sad Bubbles and Fluffy

Wow! So u are 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Philippines?  shocked Are u living in Nigeria right now? Well, Im embarrass to admit that even Malaysian people are the same as well. If they see a person with a darker skin tone colour, they will treat those people as lower class people. But it depends on which part of Malaysia u come from. If the city area, they will do that but if in the islands, the people are more open minded.

naijafil:

Guys Sorry, had a rough sunday,

@Gabry
Sista, sorry i didn't know.I thought you were guy, Well, lets talk reality here, this is not only for white guys.Im a filipino so i will tell really whats going on here.
The ladies here not only have trip for black guys even white guys, provided they know you are a foreigner, it's the end. I just wonder why their mentality is like that. But, seriously, not all filipinos are like that. i can say 40%,  its really sad to know.
When you go to chat room, and talk to filipino ladies, if you are  white guy, they response quick to you on chat, if you are black some response quick.if you are filipino guy, they won't even reply you.so tell me, This is true and is what is happening here, I have made a survey on this, majority of them who i chat with are either single mom with 2 kids and looking for a guy, they tend not to like filipino men again, and i blame the men for this,

So anyways, like i said , not all of them are like this, even when they see any black, they always believe we are black american, when they even see me, they feel i am a Filipino Black American, and Note,  Filipinas are very promiscuous ,  this is true, kevprada, pls donate here on the forum.
it's not that i am against filipinas, but its sad to say, its whats happening in  manila now

Well, based on what you have said, I guess I can conclude that the Philippines and Malaysia is the same. And Singapore is also the same in line with us. Its a shame really and yet when we go to their country, they treat us with respect and all. . .

naijafil:

i have mixed with a lot of them and i am even married to a filipina chinese who was cultured in philippines, a broda of mine in this forum also is married to a filipino.he knows himself, i love my wife for what she is. ok?
so its not all that are innocent.

thats lovely to hear and u are right cause me being Chinese Malaysian Mongolian, I am dating a Nigerian guy for 4 + 2 years and I love him very much
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by naijafil(m): 2:08am On Jun 07, 2010
@Gabry
So people, i think you can all conclude now.Well i think its the whole asia also, samething happened when i was in bangkok,
well gabry, good to hear you are in a relationship with a naija. welcome to the family,

so nottoblame, we are all talking facts here, so holla me if you can.

so gabry, were u at now?what part of naija is your guy from?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 07, 2010
These Asians are slowly taking over shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin I thought Asian girls liked white men sha, I notice some young attractive asian girls with white men who usually have one foot in the grave.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by naijafil(m): 2:36am On Jun 07, 2010
@Ebonyeyes

Well all i know here is once you are a foreigner, thats it.they will get hold of you in anyway. whether black or white. Color dont matter these days and a few percent of them do that for gold digging,  and u know this oyinbos now. them no sabi anything, black man will not let anyone dig from him,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2010
Babes you no dey read threads for here? Black men are dug out too grin grin grin Its just that in foreign country most of them do the digging by marrying for papers and change. smiley smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by naijafil(m): 2:41am On Jun 07, 2010
agree with you. ebony, some black men are also dugged, well for the marrying for papers, i don't know much about this,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Jun 07, 2010
naijafil:

@Gabry
So people, i think you can all conclude now.Well i think its the whole asia also, samething happened when i was in bangkok,
well gabry, good to hear you are in a relationship with a naija. welcome to the family,

so gabry, were u at now?what part of naija is your guy from?

Im in Malaysia. My bf is also in Malaysia right now but he is originally from Auchi. He be Edo guy cheesy How bout you? WHat part of Nigeria u from? And where u and yout wife currently living?

Ebonyeyes:

These Asians are slowly taking over shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin I thought Asian girls liked white men sha, I notice some young attractive asian girls with white men who usually have one foot in the grave.

Not really. Most Asians woulf prefer white as far as I know. Maybe because the whites landed here earlier than the blacks I guess undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 07, 2010
gabry, i thought you used to say your boyfriend was part jamaican and part yoruba.

is the auchi guy a different one?

just curious.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2010
tpia.:

gabry, i thought you used to say your boyfriend was part jamaican and part yoruba.

is the auchi guy a different one?

just curious.

It was part Jamaican Part Edo. He lied about it and when I found out, mehnn. . . Did I give it to him! angry

Its the same guy. He is pure breeded Edo Nigerian. Not one drop of Jamaican blood in him. Chei!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 07, 2010
@post
eyah sorry eh.

Sad cases. Beware of green card searchers. undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 07, 2010
Gabry:

It was part Jamaican Part Edo. He lied about it and when I found out, mehnn. . . Did I give it to him! angry

Its the same guy. He is pure breeded Edo Nigerian. Not one drop of Jamaican blood in him. Chei!

ok!

i could have sworn you said part yoruba though.

anywayz, no problem.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 4:04am On Jun 07, 2010
tpia.:

lol
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by aloib(f): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2010
hahahahahaha *passing by*
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2010
tpia.:

ok!

i could have sworn you said part yoruba though.

anywayz, no problem.

Really? Hmmm. . . Strange ooo. , Maybe I did. sad
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2010
@ Naijafil: As I said “most” and I agree not all Filipinos are discriminating. It is sad to know that there are a lot of Filipinos who tend to discriminate or prefer to marry foreigner due to vested interest or to gain advantage. I am happy to know about your Mom and that you are married to a Filipina. Just want to let you know that I am also in a committed relationship with a Nigerian guy for 4 years now and it was founded based on mutual love and respect.  smiley

@ Gabry: Thank you very much for sharing your dogs pictures and I am sorry about "Fluffy" please accept my sympathy. cry I knew how it feels. sad Yes, you are right they are God's Blessing and to me Dogs are really man's bestfriend and they are like a family to me. I like the name "Short Short", its funny. Before, my father named our 2 dogs "Like You" and "Like Me" so funny names and we enjoyed calling them by that. If somebody would ask their name would be quite upset at first. wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by naijafil(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2010
Nothing
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2010
@Naijafil: Im glad to know you also. Yes, people are different, and there are good and bad ones irregardless of race. Its good to know your Mom and wife are from Bicol, they are known to be nice and loving person. I bet she must be a good cook. I love Bicol foods so much (Bicol express and Laing).

I am from Eastern Visayas (Samar). I studied both in Cebu City & Manila. Due to the nature of my job I really don't have a permanent address but I am based in UAE.  wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Hauwa1: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
oh lordy lordy grin grin grin asian gals sef with our guys eh grin

aloib!!! ya you be that?

oh! green card for asia? na so the place better pass? shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Jun 08, 2010
Something tells me that someone might have used his picture for their own profit . . .

He looks like a nice person who is incapable of harming someone or even trying to cheat his way to sucess.

I think this is a problem of identity theft.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2010
@kevprada GET UR FACTS RYT!! If you wanna drop names I'm ready to do so FUCKER!!! even post pic of ur friend I know you dont worry

did i menion in any of my statement that all nigerians are doing bullshit
I said nigerian (singular) no S at the end pertaining to the one person involve

get ur story ryt
u are dating his friend b4,(u wanna drop this friend name and drag him to this and let his gf know when they are trying to get ready to be together)
when he left to nigeria u hooked up with another.( whos this another one coz last tym i check this was not part of the story you fucker making up stories!!)
After that they passed u to Joseph.

tell me u did not knw they are friends? (NO!!!)
u v seen them together many times, dint u? (NO!!!)
u even saw the 1st person's shoe in Joseph's house and comment abt it. (did the wowo tell you the story or the excuse about the shoes U LIAR!! you even know the shoe huh how good can you be!!!)

for your info i knw joseph, i know hw many of his friends u slept with, ---(tell me in my face!! if you are this brave come over to my house and let me know how many and drop names!!! u scared muderfucker)
am not supporting him for any reason, but the truth must be told that filipino are worse liar then any other national i have ever seeing in my entire life. (WHO cares about nationality here?? huh punk!!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2010
@sefago 99.99%
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2010
@naijafil

hindi lang galit pagkasuklam kokontakin kita magantay ka!!!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2010
@kevprada

are u saying that this guy have a big dick!!!
my GOD if u wanna humiliate ur friend try to do much better words than that, I can tell u the small size of his dick! opppss did i say small?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

. . . . . nottoblame is yet to respond . . . . . shocked

Kevprada . . . your "ÿansh-opening" comment has caused wahala . . . . lol grin

. . . . . i need more drama grin

TRUE TRUE!!! he just wanna be involve FUCKKEER!!!!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2010
nottoblame what is your problem. move on with your life jeez.

you are acting like the guy disvirgined you or something. i'm sure u've slept around with lots of guys before. plz move on to the next dude and stop screaming about  tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.