Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Best And Worst Cities I've Been To In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best And Worst Cities I've Been To In Nigeria (1103 Views)

5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Worst Cities I've Been To In Nigeria by ov: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2007
Most interesting
Abuja- Spent xmas in Abuja. Men my people, the place was tha bomb. nice clubs, nice hangouts (without thugs as in lagos). Believe it or not the city is cheap (compared to port harcourt). And not as dangerous as Warri. I actually took phone out to the club! U cant try that in Warri o. The good thing is that black and black dont disturb there and u can drive even at 3am without fear. Its the "sanest" city in Nigeria. THE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE.

Most Boring
1. Ondo State. I cant say anything other than its better u just stay at home an sleep rather than going to this BORED state. Absolutely no form of activities except churches.
Re: Best And Worst Cities I've Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2007
ov:

Most interesting
Abuja- Spent xmas in Abuja. Men my people, the place was tha bomb. nice clubs, nice hangouts (without thugs as in lagos). Believe it or not the city is cheap (compared to port harcourt). And not as dangerous as Warri. I actually took phone out to the club! U can't try that in Warri o. The good thing is that black and black don't disturb there and u can drive even at 3am without fear. Its the "sanest" city in Nigeria. THE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE.

Most Boring
1. Ondo State. I can't say anything other than its better u just stay at home an sleep rather than going to this BORED state. Absolutely no form of activities except churches.

How excellent!!

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do In The U.k / Nlanders Going To Female World Cup 2011 In Germany / Only For Genuine Visa Agents Who Can Get Shengen Visa For A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.